Role-Playing in Fallout 3..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brabouch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm
Those sound awesome, I'll have to try something like that XD

My current character's basically the scumbag alcoholic bussinessman. He'll do anything, but only if there's caps involved and sweeps all places for every last broken tin can.

My other character's a sniper/thief/coward chick addicted to jet and cigarettes, who can't carry all that much so she just wears the regular wastelander clothes.
(( It's a real challenge for me NOT to take every last of those tin cans XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 am
Male Characters:
Good-Karma: Merc-For-Hire/Scavenger; wanders the Wasteland for items of use and odd jobs. Will always lay down his life to help a person in need.

Neutral-Karma: Same as Good-Karma, only caps are involved.

Evil-Karma: Rogue Raider/Assassin; A man who lives for the thrill of the kill. Anything and everything is his game and trade; stealing, razing, plundering, and murder.

Female Characters:
Good-Karma: Adventurer/Scientist; Always seeking that next thrill of discovery and mystery. Loves to get into messes and always finds a way out of them.

Neutral-Karma: Wastelander Jack-of-all-Trades; Simply a 'resident' of the Wasteland, seeking her fame and fortune through the desolate plains of post-nuclear D.C.

Evil-Karma: 'Black Widow'/Temptress; Uses her feminine charms to get what she wants, and usually kills her 'victims' afterward. Tends to use what she has to her advantage.

Basatai

Friendly Gaian

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas