Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Debate : Brotherhood Of Steel - Brotherhood Outcasts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Pick??
Brotherhood Of Steel
44%
 44%  [ 32 ]
Brotherhood Outcast
43%
 43%  [ 31 ]
God Bless The Enclave!!
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 72

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 am
robthedude
Again, I think that the better way to save people is to get an edge over their enemies. Sure, you can steal their stuff, but then you are just equal forces. And Liberty Prime ends up getting blown to crap too, you can't rely on that. Really, the Tesla cannon is the only thing the BoS has done to give themselves an edge. Even then, do you think they figured out how to build that by standing in front of buildings? Did they stumble across the plans while delivering fresh water to people who had survived this long without it?

If they could make armor that can resist plasma weapons, or guns that can more easily go through their armor without being extremely bulky and hard to reload, good. Think about it, you have to expose your hiding place to take a single shot from the Tesla Cannon. While that is extremely devastating, the enemy now knows exactly where you are and that it will take you a while to get another good shot at them. all they have to do is spread apart and rush, then you're done for.

Now imagine you have a gun the size of a laser rifle that can pierce their armor. Sure, a single shot wont blow a group of 8 to pieces, but a single clip has the capability to take out 15. And reloading? A matter of seconds. If you could get something like that to your soldiers, they would be nearly unbeatable by the enemy. By studying technology, I think the outcasts are trying to create something like that. If it can drop a fully armed enclave soldier in one shot, imagine what it would do to a super mutant attack? Can you think how much safer Big Town would be with just one of those then it would be with 3 brotherhood soldiers standing in front of the bridge?
wait they killed liberty prime in broken steel ? i want my commie hating buddy back crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm
storm troopper
wait they killed liberty prime in broken steel ? i want my commie hating buddy back crying

He died so democracy may live.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Yeah dude..With great victory comes great sacrifice xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm
Liberty prime nooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY COME BACK YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME BABY COME BAK NO DONT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*and then his head rolled off.. * a moment of silence to honor the best commie hating machine that ever live ...* yes that's right he's beter than sergant rl3 mister gutsy's sentry bots and the prottotype medic armor * deep down you know it's true crying cry  

Blades Of Null

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:19 pm
xD Obviously  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 am
Personally, inside of Brotherhood I'd side with the Outcasts, simply because gathering technology is their original mission, I'm a misanthrope and I was a huge fan of the original BoS.

Given absolute choice tho, I'd want to be member of the Enclave. Sure they're sinister 'kill-em-all' scumbags, but if their plans didn't get spoiled, they could highly improve the living standarts of their own select group. Which starts sounding rather appealing if you're part of that group heart  

Brabouch

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Brabouch
Personally, inside of Brotherhood I'd side with the Outcasts, simply because gathering technology is their original mission, I'm a misanthrope and I was a huge fan of the original BoS.

Given absolute choice tho, I'd want to be member of the Enclave. Sure they're sinister 'kill-em-all' scumbags, but if their plans didn't get spoiled, they could highly improve the living standarts of their own select group. Which starts sounding rather appealing if you're part of that group heart

That is a pretty good point..I don't see the Enclave as bad guys..They are sorta like missunderstood good guys xD they wanted the purifier to cure the wateland...purge it as well...but their thoughts were just getting life to what it used to be..at any cost  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm
I vote fore the brother hood but the outcasts have a good point tofind technoligy and use it to save humanity but how are you going to save humanity if you dont protect it from various wastland threts  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm
xXroland-the-mad-hatterXx
I vote fore the brother hood but the outcasts have a good point tofind technoligy and use it to save humanity but how are you going to save humanity if you dont protect it from various wastland threts

To "out-of-context" quote my good friend who hates me, Protector Henry Casdin:

"Everyone knows how to make more humans."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 pm
robthedude

I think you just hit the nail right on the head right there  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:15 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
robthedude

I think you just hit the nail right on the head right there

That was quite possibly the most correct thing I have heard. Besides the fact that we exist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 am
OUTCAST i love their Power Armor, even if they are weak, but they have mini guns and that robot that is almost imposible to kill...  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:13 pm
I like the brotherhood of steel beacause they teach you how to use the power armor but i also like the outcasts beacause there armor looks cooler although without the brotherhood of steel the outcasts would have never exzicted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 am
so whats the final verdict

Brother hood of steal (p***y's)

Outcast (******** ********) The Enclave  

captin albert wesker

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm
captin albert wesker
so whats the final verdict

Brother hood of steal (p***y's)

Outcast (******** ********) The Enclave

Well it still can't be decided since I see that the Brotherhood of Steel and The Outcasts have a tie on the poll  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff