Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Is it the end of Blood + or the start of something new? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it the end of Blood + or the start of something new?
  Ya
  No way
  Maybe?
View Results

Psyfrin

O.G. Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm
I really don't think it would be easy to even start an extention of the series, I mean... it was already said, it would just be new people in a similar situation. But I think it would be pretty cool if there was a related series based mainly on the schiff instead of chiroptera~ Omg Lulu heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 am
pinkandblackroses131
HECK YEA I DO!. You find out Hagi is still alive, Saya is sleeping, and that Kai has Diva's and Riku's twins. I think they should continue the series so we can see how the twins will get along. Maybe Hagi and Saya will have children heart
it would be coll if they did but i dont think so and it impossible for saya and hagi to have children i think only divas chevaliers can mate with saya  

kyuubiwielder

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm
well it over the series but if they continue on it would make the fans more happier pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm
I would hope that they would continue on down the line. There are still some things to be touched on, and while the ending was good for a season, I personally didn't think that it was a good overall ending for the show. As a complete stopping point anyway.  

Echelon K_O_K

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm
well, it loked liked the end but..... hopefully there will be another one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm
there should be another one we can't leave the character standing still i think mrgreen  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

deidarason

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm
i really hope they make a new one. it would be very intresting. showing how the kids grew up and how everyone is. how haji meets saya again and what he looks like since he got totally crushed. im not sure if haji can have kids with saya since its her blood with her blood and diva had to have saya's blood, to make her pregnate. oh i wish so bad they continue on it would be wonderful. yes perhaps a little repetitive but if they change the twins action toward each other since none of them are getting locked up and both being loved and cared for. theres no telling, i hope to see more! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:05 am
yeah if they do that then their wouldn't be a war still going between like what happened to saya and diva  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items