Can you remember any moment like this?
  Nope.
  Yup. :D
  Gold.
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Anyone had Nintendo 64 and that bird shooter game? It was my first console when I was really small and one of the games was where you can use this fake gun controller and shoot ducks. And if you lose this evil little dog would pop up from the grass and snicker/laugh at you. lol It was funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 pm
Death Shikaku
Fate-J
I like the music from zelda and mario(: They are really catchy!

I'm pretty sure the person who makes the music for Mario makes the music for Zelda, too, right? 3nodding

Really? I didnt know that!
Went to google and yep, its the same person(: No wonder they are both so nice biggrin

Fate-J

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Anyone had Nintendo 64 and that bird shooter game? It was my first console when I was really small and one of the games was where you can use this fake gun controller and shoot ducks. And if you lose this evil little dog would pop up from the grass and snicker/laugh at you. lol It was funny.

Hey! I have that too! I didnt know its a nintendo though biggrin It was really fun 3nodding Heh, looks like my family support Nintendo more than I know blaugh I think I still have it somewhere in the house.. Shall dig it up next holiday(:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

Duck Hunt? That was for the NES.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 am
Fate-J
Death Shikaku
Fate-J
I like the music from zelda and mario(: They are really catchy!

I'm pretty sure the person who makes the music for Mario makes the music for Zelda, too, right? 3nodding

Really? I didnt know that!
Went to google and yep, its the same person(: No wonder they are both so nice biggrin

Yeah, I always found both Zelda and Mario music to be catchy... I was always humming one or the other when I was bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 am
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

Oh whoops! Thanks! That's what I meant. That was it!! ^__^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 am
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou

Hey! I have that too! I didnt know its a nintendo though biggrin It was really fun 3nodding Heh, looks like my family support Nintendo more than I know blaugh I think I still have it somewhere in the house.. Shall dig it up next holiday(:
hehe that game was awesome back then. XD My gun thing was bright orange I remember. Too bad I don't have it anymore. ^_^ I gave it away long ago to my cousin. sweatdrop But I like that nintendo brought back the gun thing on the wii. It's like arcade at home. I have to buy it. ^--^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

Oh whoops! Thanks! That's what I meant. That was it!! ^__^

Oh yeah-I forgot about duck hunt. That was a fun game.

I actually saw a youtube video a couple months ago of a cosplay skit done of that game. But instead of ducks they shot annoying anime characters such as Naruto, Inuyasha & Kagome,....etc.....They even shot that annoying dog at the end. twisted How I hated that dog when it laughed at you.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 am
Oh, I just remembered another thing.

A few months ago, I went to Video Games Live. There was plenty of Nostalgia there, especially during the Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario segments (and the classic compilation, to a point).

There was also a video shown during the intermission that was also chock full of nostalgia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm
since we're talking about nostalgia, i still have my SNES, and all the games i bought for it too >.<
cant play it though D: think i lost the power cord for it or something...
T.T

also, I WANT THE ORIGINAL TOONAMI BACK!!!
wtf happened to the toonami that had a story? sure it took a while for them to progress it, but it was awesome. everyday, during 3rd and 4th grade, when i got home, i'd turn on the tv and switch to Cartoon Network and watch Toonami and see what happens next in the story. when Tom was destoryed but rebuilt, i really didnt mind, they kept the story going, up untill this bull*#$@ with three robots...
What.
The.
F***.
and all they really aired (talking about the '08-'09 Toonami, one with three robots) was back-to-back Naruto and One Piece (really didnt mind Naruto, f*#&#xin;g hated One Piece, GIVE SANJI HIS FRIGGIN' CIGARETTES BACK! ITS NOT SANJI WITHOUT THEM! that and For Kids took out all the stuff that made the manga awesome in the first place)
(why is this looking like one of my 'rant' posts? O.o)
tbh, if they bring Toonami back, its probably gonna be just as bad as the last one... (again, the one with three robots)
and i really dont watch Cartoon Network anymore ^.^, Verison Fios=Funimation Channel, only has anime that Funimation has the rights to but theyve got some of my favorite series >.<
really only watch Adult Swim now on Cartoon Network, Bleach, Family Guy, American Dad, and Robot Chicken is it

i really hate some of the new shows on Cartoon Network:
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack:
WHAT. THE. ******** credit for originality, but fails everywhere else, Flapjack is THE stupidest character ever (he makes /b/tards look smart, and trust me, thats saying something O.O) 'Captain' K'nukles (or however the hell you spell his name) is a douche, plain and simple, again, like Flapjack, he makes /b/tards look good (i swear, syrup must be friggin alcohol in Stormalong) i could go on, but i wont

'Fried Dynamite' friday/saturday morning block:
Cartoon Networks second biggest mistake (do i have to tell you the biggest one?)
"OHMAHGAWD!!!!!1 LETS LET A BUNCH OF 10-12 YEAR OLDS (coincidentally, thats the age range of your average newfag/ /b/tard) RUN AROUND AND DO RANDOM #$@%!!!"
my god, and if you watched the little "behind the scenes" crap they did last year, the kid explained how they (him and his friends) came up the the name "Fried Dynamite". him and his friends thought it was amazing, i thought (and still think) its stupid as hell...
ya know, now that i think about it, Fried Bull**** took up the same time slot that Toonami used to, back when it was good...

sorry for the rant, but, just my opinion on the matter.
more off topic then i already was, did you know that United States president Bill Clinton was reportedly a fan of the show, Reboot? was on Cartoon Network for a while a few years ago. show was f*#$ing awesome XD

fer those who never heard of the show, or cant remember, wikipedia to the rescue >.<  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 am
Yeah, I agree 100%I agree 100% with you, Xylert. I remember when Toonami was on during the day (about 3-6 or something o'clock) and when I got home from school, ReBoot would be on. I hated that show. Now, the newer shows suck even more. Did you know they're making Cartoon Network have some real shows? Real-life shows, not cartoons. Which is stupid, because... you know what, nevermind.

BRING THE DRAGON BALL SERIES BACK, CARTOON NETWORK. PLEASE. D:

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces