Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 am
Hmm... Seems that he is okay. Saya thought. So she continued walking until she saw her sister and niece. Hmm... I am curious what Diva wants to do. But Elena... It is better I countinue. she told herself and continued walking till she got to the end of the park. "Oh, I am almost home." she thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Elena looked deeply into Diva's eyes, and spoke softly, "Diva... why do you have the same name as my.. mother..?" She shook her head and thought to herself, 'The only thing I know about my mother is her name... I have no idea what she looked like or who she was... but I do know that she's dead... it's impossible for this woman to be her...' "And.. what do you mean I have most of your powers..?"  

Cutegirlo0o

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 am
As Saya arrived home she thought. Hmmm... So Diva is still alive. I just hope she will not try to turn Elena against the ones who raised her. and fell asleep. But suddanly she heared a sound and jumped up from the bed. "Huh? What was this?" She asked herself aloud, looked around but saw nothing and nobody. "Must have been the wind." She stated. Then she went to walk again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 am
OOC: Miss Kuchiki I must ask that you wait until someone reacts to your posts before you go off.

IC: Nicholas coughed up more blood as he fell to his knees "Damnit...I'm...I'm not ready to die yet! I still have things to do!...i this really how it ends?" he asked before passing out, ll around him lay dead chiropteran with no signs of survivors

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 pm
She looked at her"tell me what do you of your mother?"She asked" after you tell me i will tell you  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:36 am
As she walked through the park again she saw the same boy lying on the ground. Hmm... Is that not Julia and DavidĀ“s son? OMG! When they see him like this they will not be glad. I have to help him. she thought. Then she ran toward him and knelt down beside him. "Hey, you okay?" she asked quietly.  

kuchikirukiachan2

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Nicholas groaned and coughed but did little else, though he'd been injured worse he was still pretty bad and needed to be treated as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am
Should I call Julia? Hmm... It would be best. Saya thought. She grabbed her cell phone and called Julia and told her what happened. "Just do not worry, help is on the way." she said to Nicholas.  

kuchikirukiachan2

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
She looked at her"tell me what do you of your mother?"She asked" after you tell me i will tell you

Elena looked at her weakly, "I only know my mother's name... she died after I was born, along with my sister... so I'm looking for the only family I have left..." she looked down, ' My sister and I are the same age... I hope she has fared better than I...' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:50 pm
She looked at her"the reason i have the same name as your mother is because i am her, i was reborn somehow, i should have died, my sister's blood should have killed me permanently but it didn't if you don't believe me i can prove it"She said said to her  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 pm
Elena looked up at her in shock, "T-that's impossible... how could you be my mother?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm
She lifted up her shirt"See that scar, that's where she stabbed me right there"She said looking at her  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm
She let out a sigh, "That could be any old scar..." she said as she turned her head away, "how can I know you're not lying?..." Elena stood up weakly, barely standing. She needed blood.. any longer without it and she'll be helpless.. not that she already wasn't..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Nicholas stirred slightly but remained unconscious for the most part.  

Salem Delgado

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:11 am
As Julia took care of Nicholas, Saya decided to take him with her into her house for him to recover. She did not want to bother Julia with him. She thanked Julia for her help and went home with Nicholas, lied him into her bed and let him sleep until he himself did not wake up. "I hope you are alright now. Just get as much sleep as you can." she said silently to him. I wonder when he will wake up. she thought. Then she let him alone in her room and went into the kitchen to drink a glass water.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff