Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  Offensive
  FUNNY
View Results

Sautana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 am
Hmmm I think the pizza commerial is cliché -.- and for the Irn-Bru... not funny but fun to watch biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am
Draco Vampir
Irn Bru is a Scottish Cola drink.
Me being scottish and irish, I thought I might as well see if the commercial portraying it as a fun and enjoyable drink was correct.
Again, it's alright. Not great, not bad, mediocre. Kind of like some of the novelty energy colas floating around out there.

Irn Bru isn't a cola..... not by a loooooooooong shot.  

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am
Draco Vampir

1. that is not a goth, that is a brootul metal f*****t. I hate those idiots.

OI f*****t!

What you got against us metallers huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:10 pm
If you ask me, it is funny ^^ I mean, come on people? Why take ourselves so seriously, it's not like they said "shank the goths" or anything like that.... if anything, taking ourselves too seriously just makes us look worse than we actually are.

And dude, seriously, what is your problem? Some of my best friends are metal heads (I tend to hang out with alot more guys rather than chicks), get a life and stop acting like such a self-centered drama-queen.

((AND JUST WHAT THE HELL makes goths any better than metal heads, huh? What makes you better than him, and the whole lot of them? Because you are a black clad overly-dramatic cliche vampy who can't take it when anyone else does anything you don't like? Get over it. Man, the stuff you get angry about in all reality compared to everything else isn't worth jack, seriously.))  

Angel of the End

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Draco Vampir
A few things.
One. I'm bisexual.
Two. I've never seen an actual goth that dresses in long coats with chains on them like that, only Nu Metal jackasses who listen to slipknot and marilyn manson. Them and Rivetheads. The long, straight hair and black lipstick applied far too thick lead me to the metal conclusion. Any goth worth their salt goes for a look that doesn't look premade if they bother to dress up at all.
Three. I saw the Irn Bru Ad a long time ago. I thought it was hilarious. It even made me want to try the drink, which I did when I found it in a grocer at 3 in the morning one night. It was okay, but not that great.
What pisses me off about this ad is the negative connetations and implications it gives of both, and the misrepresentation of the subculture, which, though common, is still getting on my nerves.

STFU scream
Nobody likes you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm
Re-f***ing-wind that one, buddy.
First of all, you have NO RIGHT to b***h about his attire-I actually own a coat very similar to that one, and I'm not a new Metal kinda girl (I'm Victorian/Metal/ kinda goth-sue me)
Second, I wear thick black lipstick all the time-nothing wrong with it. If a goth wants to look premade either 1) They really aren't goth [which is the presumption here] or 2) They are trying it out and don't know the many many goth styles out there. Many goths start as doom cookies ^^
Three, where in the name of the six elemental goddesses I believe in does being bisexual come into this any-freaking-where?! Seriously, that has absolutely NO standing in this thread... really, did you have to go there?
And fourth, it's a commercial. It's poking fun in one of the nicest ways I have ever seen-just relax and roll with it, because we all know the media knows nothing about being a goth.

Draco Vampir
A few things.
One. I'm bisexual.
Two. I've never seen an actual goth that dresses in long coats with chains on them like that, only Nu Metal jackasses who listen to slipknot and marilyn manson. Them and Rivetheads. The long, straight hair and black lipstick applied far too thick lead me to the metal conclusion. Any goth worth their salt goes for a look that doesn't look premade if they bother to dress up at all.

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers