Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
how many ppl have actually read the 6th book? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u read the sixth book?
  yes
  no
View Results

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:46 pm
darkteenangel
how many of u have read the sixth book about in 1 day i read it in 15 hours and i'm mighty proud of it! 3nodding

Okay, first of all, the 7th book hasn't come out, 2nd, 15 hours is a lot more time than my sister, who can read the first 5 books in like 1 day and it takes you15 hours. If you think your a good speed reader you should see how fast other people can read in 15 hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Uh...I changed the title. Hope it's ok, it was just driving me bonkers. redface  

willowtree
Captain

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:35 pm
Yeah I've read the 6th book!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who is in the Harry Potter Guild and HASN"T read the 6th book must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sarcasm people, sarcasm sweatdrop )

Yeah but, it wasn't my fav. book of all. It seemed a bit rushed to me--don't you agree?! It just didn't have JK's passion like the other five books. Hmm...maybe that's just me. Gave us a lot of information though!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:56 pm
I read it and has disapointed about how Harry handled Malfoy. I mean to get thye info out of him, I would mess him up some bit he tells me the info then I would use that mind wipe thing. Simple, easy, fun. And "Remember, No Smoking, It's BAd, I Should Know, I'm a Docter"  

turfTalking

slavedestroyer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:31 pm
i liked it...it was great...the 6th book..^^
i cant wait for the 7th to come out...and all the dvds...already...><
im so impatient...lolz...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:35 am
^yep, same biggrin  

Noctis_Crucis

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:32 pm
TOO MUCH SNOOGLING for my taste! I read it and I didn't care for it I still liked book 4  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:26 am
'Course I've read it (kee.. 3 times to be honest xDD).. and I loved it. heart

I didn't think it was too rushed at all and it is certainly one of my favourite books.. but neh.. a lot of people probably had too high expectations. You can't have everything in a book, you know. And it was already like 600 pages long.. if she had continued writing I think it would have become too long, for me it was perfect just as it was. smile

I haven't read it in my native language though, only in English. xD I think it comes out this week in Dutch so.. yesh. must. get. it.

Asryane

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:04 am
I finished the 6th books in about 24 hours. Had to stop often. Got it one afternoon, finished the next. What does Rowling have in store for us next? Who knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:49 pm
I read one character or so a day so I can image later what gonna happen  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nowxentor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:40 pm
I got HBP at midnight, read a bit, slept till 4 and finished it at 9:00 am. The same day I reread it in the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:21 pm
It took me ten hours or a little less to finish the 6th book. It was good, but when I woke up the next morning it had felt like a fanfiction almost. Oh well it was good. heart  

Lafaera

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:05 pm
I've read the 6th book 4 times.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:08 pm
I read Half Blood Prince in less than a week. Half Blood Prince is my second favorite. Goblet of Fire is my favorite. I really enjoyed reading Half Blood Prince.  

melilazngurl

Badger Mule

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:38 am
I read the sixth book in about seven hours. I've read it a total about three times through...  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff