Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Buying and Advice
Can't feed your 1911? (Price reduced for fast sale D:) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Probably next Friday, when I get paid.
That's what you said last Friday. gonk
*taps foot*

Weeeell? You have enough left over, or do I go somewhere else? I know that sounds like a b*****d thing to say, but this is money I'm trying to cash in on right now, and I've already waited three weeks.
Depends if my dealer gets that damn Mosin Nagant put together or not within the week.

Damn him taunting me, and then taking it home to clean all the cosmoline out of it. And now forgetting it.
neutral

I made this offer a month ago. Wait two weeks, wait two more weeks, wait until the Mosin's done? Sorry, I can't afford to wait any longer. Now, or never?
It'll be never, at least not for the next two or more months. As you can see from my thread, I'm a bit busy having to bend over with lots of drama, eating BOTH my paychecks for this month at the least, I probably will ask him to just hold the mosin for me until better times. I can't even buy the lonely $15 box of 50 .45ACPs he has (which was likely bought right after I left Friday) because I'm not sure I'll have the extra.

@Ober:russian, pretty sure it's an M44.

Ah, so just an Izzy then?
Has it been counter bored?
If not, I'd get it. Really, I haven't seen one M44 that hasn't been counter bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Well, after paying bills, renting a storage unit, making mom's car payment, paying the internet movement fee ($9, normally $20, mom told them the sob story), and a mostly fuitless trip to the gunshop (he left it next to his front door, on the inside of course, because of an emergency trip to the hospital. Just payed and filled out the 4473 anyway), I come to find:
I completely forgot I was getting my first paycheck from Bonus Building Care, Professional Cleaning Services.

I got $60 extra after gas and groceries.
The shop has 50 round boxes of Remington UMC for $25(and change)+tax, which ends up being $28.07 per box.

Which ends up being the better deal, if you happen to still have the WWB?

Basic calculations...

Two boxes of UMC is $56.14
The WWB is, at $40 with $15-16 ends up at $55 or $56.
That means I save $1 or $0.14.
I haven't shot any UMC before. How does it shoot?
The WWB I USE to have until I shot it all shot a bit dirty, but accurate and reliable.
It all depends on public opinion of UMC compared to WWB.
And if you still have it.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm
uryu ishida
Well, after paying bills, renting a storage unit, making mom's car payment, paying the internet movement fee ($9, normally $20, mom told them the sob story), and a mostly fuitless trip to the gunshop (he left it next to his front door, on the inside of course, because of an emergency trip to the hospital. Just payed and filled out the 4473 anyway), I come to find:
I completely forgot I was getting my first paycheck from Bonus Building Care, Professional Cleaning Services.

The shop has 50 round boxes of Remington UMC for $25(and change)+tax, which ends up being $28.07 per box.

Basic calculations...

The WWB I USE to have until I shot it all shot a bit dirty, but accurate and reliable.
Sorry for being late on this... Yeah I still have it, but realize the shipping is per package, not per box of ammo. So if you buy both, you'd get the better deal with me.

Unfortunately, I can't ******** get rid of this s**t. Goddamn, why isn't this selling like hotcakes? I'm about to resort to flyers in the post office. Of course if all else fails, I can probably return it. There's tear strips on the boxes to open them, so it's obvious they're still factory sealed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida

Basic calculations...

Sorry for being late on this... Yeah I still have it, but realize the shipping is per package, not per box of ammo. So if you buy both, you'd get the better deal with me.

Unfortunately, I can't ******** get rid of this s**t. Goddamn, why isn't this selling like hotcakes? I'm about to resort to flyers in the post office. Of course if all else fails, I can probably return it. There's tear strips on the boxes to open them, so it's obvious they're still factory sealed.
Probably because you don't live close to me. I made SIX PEOPLE angry today for having bought the last box of UMC .45 Hardball, leaving only $50 boxes of GoldenSabres. You could have sold them ot gunshops for $50 a pop and they'd have sold them for $60.  

uryu ishida

Barru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 pm
I like that UMC stuff, it's got a nice muzzle flash.
At least for the 9mm it does.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:48 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida

Basic calculations...

Probably because you don't live close to me. I made SIX PEOPLE angry today for having bought the last box of UMC .45 Hardball, leaving only $50 boxes of GoldenSabres. You could have sold them ot gunshops for $50 a pop and they'd have sold them for $60.
...I'm gonna go talk to the local gunshop guy and see what kind of offer he'll make me.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida

Basic calculations...

...I'm gonna go talk to the local gunshop guy and see what kind of offer he'll make me.
As long as he can't easily get .45 hardball. It's damn near impossible to find around here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida

Basic calculations...

As long as he can't easily get .45 hardball. It's damn near impossible to find around here.
Yeah, he has 50 boxes of the s**t. The stuff he can't get is .38 and .380. gonk  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida

Basic calculations...

FUUUUUUUUUUU--

My dealer is practically SHITTING .38 and .380, but the distributors laugh if he asks if they have any .45ACP.
He's got a great big 500 round bulk box of Buffalo Bore .380 (+P), and countless boxes of various .38SPCL.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:20 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
FUUUUUUUUUUU--

My dealer is practically SHITTING .38 and .380, but the distributors laugh if he asks if they have any .45ACP.
He's got a great big 500 round bulk box of Buffalo Bore .380 (+P), and countless boxes of various .38SPCL.
Inorite? He's up to his tits in .308, too. Seriously, ******** stack of the stuff, five feet tall. What the HELL? One time I try to make a business venture and this s**t gets pulled on me.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 pm
... yeah, I hope I get that temp job.
No e-mail yet, was supposed to get one on Friday.
:/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:49 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
FUUUUUUUUUUU--

Inorite? He's up to his tits in .308, too. Seriously, ******** stack of the stuff, five feet tall. What the HELL? One time I try to make a business venture and this s**t gets pulled on me.
Mine is up to his hips in .308. He just doens't order that much because it doesn't sell. If he EVER gets an FAL in, though, that'll change.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:14 am
Well, I've got to get rid of these, so I'm dropping the price by $5 a box. New takers?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:01 am
How much shipping again?

All AmmoToGo has is frangible, and Sportsmans Guide is all on backorder till early next month.
ANd I haven't had a chance to go to the gunshop in AGES.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm
uryu ishida
How much shipping again?

All AmmoToGo has is frangible, and Sportsmans Guide is all on backorder till early next month.
ANd I haven't had a chance to go to the gunshop in AGES.
$15 for both. Each, I'd have to re-weigh and re-calculate shipping for each box individually, and I'm not home right now.

It's funny, with the ammo shortage the way it is I've only had two interested nibbles, and the other potential buyer hasn't been online for three weeks now. FFS, I expected this s**t to sell like hotcakes.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff