Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 am
Nala wispered she wouldnt but keep the dart ready as she walked up to the guy and asked if there was anything she could help him with. he said that he was looking for a rare flower she looked back at the owner and wave her hand so he would know to put the dart away. Yes we do theres the moon flower over here! She waited for the guy to say something and see if he was realy after Seraph flower or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 pm
"AH, yes ,that flower..its the rarest one in the building" ok, so it wasnt, but as far as this guy knew it was..he hoped, he came back out with a strange, silverish colores pedal flower and sat it on the counter "Anything else? Is this the flower you where looking for?"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm
"No but it will do for now will do he said and paid for it and left." after he left Nala said "Well hes gone for now but theres a good chance he will come back with some friends and we will not be so lucky. What shall we do? You only have 1 dart and to get the herbs that are needed to make more isn't easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:33 pm
" I know" Seraph looked in the backroom and lookedf Nala "thanks for your help..youve been great, i dont know what we will do if they come back" He walked around the shop and took some stuff out from behind a rose bush. a dagger made of purple crystal and a gun "This is the only stuff I have"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm
Well i am sure he will hire a halfling since he saw me. While i can handel that we will have to hope that he only brings a halfling as, For your dagger and gun there good but i have a few bullets that came from my hometown you can have them they have magic side effects to them." She said as she reached in a small pouch and pulled out 3 gold bullets and that dagger already has posion in it so please be carefull with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 pm
"YEs" hge put the gun, bullets, and dagger away under the counter "Now, shall I get M.e. it likes attention" he walked to the backroom "M.e. is a very nice flower, it, uh he, eats apple bits" with that he held M.e. in his arms  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Thats good i just happen to have some fresh apples she reached into her pack again and pulledout a red apple and in what 1 slash of her claws cut it into pieces that the plant could eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm
One of M.e.'s flowers opened up revieling very small sandpaper like teeth

"Oh, he seems to be hunger, ok, go ahead and feed him, just hold out the apple bit" he waited on her from there, ussualy M.e. hesitates before eating it, he simpley picks the apple bit up with his tentacles and places it in the opening then closes it...  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 pm
Nala held out her hand with a apple bit as she did the apple bit glowed some. M.e. saw it and though she normaly played with it she did not this time she took it and set it in her mouth and ate it though, She did it slowly.
Nala saw a confused look on seraphs face. "What wrong?" she asked unsure of what else to say about what just happend and if she should try to explain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 am
"I'm sorry but..can you explain?" he ask curiously

M.e.finished eating nd looted at her contently  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 am
Nala trys to explain it the best she can hopeing, that it will let him know how rare his plant realy is and why people are after it and that she was feeding it the way it was ment to be fed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 am
"Uh..ok..I guess." he said and sat down "This is why I ussualy am anti-social, thinks that confuse me never happen when I'm alone" he chuckled then sighed  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 am
"No problem normaly the only people i see are ones that are badly hurt."She says as she continues to feed the plant. All of a sudden she changes back in to her lioness form. "About 7 people are coming and from the sounds of what there saying there going to try and take your flower and your life if need be. Go hide your plant and keep the gun and digger on you at all times."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 am
Seraph put M.e. away "Stay quiet friend" he said and put the gun and dagger in his pockets "Ok, I'm ready" he mummbled  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm
Just as Seraph said he was ready 5 humans and 2 furries walked in one of the men said "I know you have the soul flower hand it over now and we wont kill you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff