Reply Chatterbox/Humor
implied face palm (with lots of other face palms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm wondering if she is really that stupid or if it's just one of those silly "lets plan this for the lulz" things.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
I'm wondering if she is really that stupid or if it's just one of those silly "lets plan this for the lulz" things.

my money is on stupid

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm

OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

I already found you on Google Earth.

wink
Hrm? How so?

I was kidding.
That was my suspicion, but I wanted to be sure. razz

Desert_Fox_Rommel
Apparently she has 7 friends willing to try this faggotry. rofl
You know the joke about "what's the worst part about a Corolla with four niggers in it driving off a cliff"? I'm kind of thinking that now.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Also I'd add you on MySpace but I keep my Gaian identity seperate from my real life one.
Hear hear.

Quote:
That being said, pretty much any of you could easily find me on MySpace based on stuff you've learned from me here. And if any of you are interested in adding me, try to track me down. I'm curious to know how easy it is.
You know, that's usually my kind of thing, but now that I think about it I realize how little I actually know about you. I'm REALLY GOOD with remembering stupid facts about people. Hold on... didn't you recently drop a big ******** clue as to where you live recently?

Hm, big clue... not that I can remember. Seriously, it would be so easy for any of you to find me if you wanted. I would suggest how, but I don't want to give any help to anyone that tries. Sometime I should test my investigative skills and track all you guys down...

But I guess I value you guys' privacy and would be too lazy to care so maybe I won't.

ArmasTermin

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm

ArmasTermin
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Also I'd add you on MySpace but I keep my Gaian identity seperate from my real life one.
Hear hear.

Quote:
That being said, pretty much any of you could easily find me on MySpace based on stuff you've learned from me here. And if any of you are interested in adding me, try to track me down. I'm curious to know how easy it is.
You know, that's usually my kind of thing, but now that I think about it I realize how little I actually know about you. I'm REALLY GOOD with remembering stupid facts about people. Hold on... didn't you recently drop a big ******** clue as to where you live recently?

Hm, big clue... not that I can remember. Seriously, it would be so easy for any of you to find me if you wanted. I would suggest how, but I don't want to give any help to anyone that tries. Sometime I should test my investigative skills and track all you guys down...

But I guess I value you guys' privacy and would be too lazy to care so maybe I won't.
Go for it.

EDIT: Only go for it if you have no intentions of hacking my computer, any online accounts, sending me any threats, or any other malicious activities. I doubt you would do that, but just in case...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not my sister, but I don't want to make any more brain cancer inducing stupidity threads.

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces