Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:25 am
sure there should be a new blood+ because the series shouldnt have ended so quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm
They NEED to make more episodes becuz there are babies now. The episodes should be about the twins..but then again wat would the plot or story be about since the fight is ova now? I believe there are only three chiropterians left which are the twins and saya right?  

kikyogirl123

LizzyZombie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:36 pm
kiekitt
i think there should be a new blood+ cuz they have diva kids and saya and they cant just leave them there

I don't know if their should be. Cause we already know who one. and Kai took the kids to saya's grave.
i think it would be nice but not as good as the first. but maybe if they had the babies become like saia and diva.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm
omg there better be a new blood+ or i am going to die cause i love to see diva's babies look like diva and maybe act like her a little too.... that would be awsome  

xX Kouei Xx

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm
they should pick up where they left off. i'd be so excited if there was another Blood + series xd .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am
of course all of us would want a new Blood+ series... biggrin

but for it to be successful it should be better than the first one or at least as good as the first one... if not it will just disappoint fans right?
i think that's why a good series are hard to have a sequel...

lei8iel

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 am
plus if the new blood series does come out it should have diva's kid they are already grown up as teenager living with kai twisted lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 am
well guys i like your ideas and they are all so cool keep them comeing  

kiekitt

Pure Sakura Priestess

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 am
Yeah, they should. I think of the new season as this:

Saya wakes up 25 years early. There was an incident, called the Bombing of Tokyo, where Kai takes the queen twins. Many of the chiroptera have migrated there, so they had to bomb it, because the Red Shield didn't want to repeat the Vietnam incident with Saya, so they left her alone. One of the twins is killed in the explosion because she stayed so she can find Kai, who took the other twin, but realized he left the other twin back, but couldn't go back. They bombed the place and the other twin almost died, but Kai didn't for some reason. They had to replace the twin's blood with ordinary human blood and only saved 5% of her queen blood. The twin which is named after Saya, ceases growing (she also has brown eyes but can't turn into red.) When Saya woke up, the Saya twin calls her, "Mama," because the original Saya was the only person she could turn to. Solomon and Karl are revived because of some weird powers Saya seems to possess when she wakes up early. They meet Saya again with her original long hair, which Kai cannot cut under Saya's orders, in the same school she met Solomon and Karl in. Saya goes back to Okinawa with Haji, Solomon, Karl, and Nathan as her blood chevaliers, because they could because they were resurrected with human blood again. She goes into retirement and retires into the mountains of Okinawa into a two story mansion. Red Shield is no longer needed, so they break up. Some Cinq Fleches former employer gets a hold of a large beaker full of Diva's blood and make more Chiropteran. The Red Shield is back in business, so Saya comes out of retirement with her chevaliers and tries to kill the person using her sister's blood and the artificial Chiropteran.

The ending is like this:
The scientist that took the blood has a little trick up his sleeve and zaps the world into the past in the beginning when Diva was still alive and Saya was in school in Okinawa. The group are still in their clothes and Diva is the only one alive, not the rest of her cheviliers, except for Nathan, Solomon, and Karl. The small Saya is still alive, but Riku isn't. Saya and Diva then live in peace in the mountains of Okinawa with everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 pm
I wish they would make a sequel xD But it probably won't happen because in the manga, Diva doesn't get pregnant. At least, I don't remember her getting pregnant o.o  

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm
if they made a continue sequel of the story it would be good  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 pm
Ohh yes they should make another season! 4laugh  

Mitza_07

Tetra Sorrows

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 pm
I don't think so how it ended before satisfied me but an anime about saya and haji past adventures would good  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 am
another season would be nice, hehe, *images about it( woo hoo <3!  

Podoka

Axzulia

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm
Deffinetly a new season would be great!!!
I love Blood +, it's my favorite Anime.

My vote is
YES  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out