Submit

Poll
  Just beat it. >:(
  No.
  Gold.
View Results

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am
My mom says he was awesome before everything went down hill for him. He was only 50, too. That's sad. I hope he finally found peace. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 pm
he has been ill for quite a while, and mentally ill for even longer har har har.

i think is better he died now because if he had gone on tour in the state he was in he could've been a massive let down and remembered as a massive let down.  

Docxime

saint aero

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Zizzykitty
aerocoryn
I heard it in the coffee shop I sat in, when a waiter came by and said "did you know Michael Jackson just died?

He made me get on my little netbook and investigate for proof. It was true. I was so damn shocked.

And yes, today was so weird. It was baking, over 100 degrees (because Vegas is just an oven, I swear) and it suddenly started raining. It happened yesterday, also.

Hey, you live in Vegas too?
It rained again today? I didn't notice.

Yeah, that day and the day before, it rained at really weird intervals.

Aaanyway, back to MJ...

I think that, unlike the Anna Nicole Smith feud, they're going to be more worried about distributing his debts rather than his fortune.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Whoa, did anyone hear-Michael Jackson had a 'library' of songs; hundreds of songs not yet written. Some of them could've been hits, or better! eek I wonder if the family are going to keep the songs, or sell them. If they do sell them, they'd better sell them for mass and to somebody who'll take care of them and do justice to the not made songs. evil  

Death Shikaku

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 pm
well i lost myself when i found that out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am
I was at the beach when he died. I had just come back from eating out, and there it was on TV. I couldn't belive my eyes.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am
It's terrible but I lol'd at someone's signature pic:
Here it is:
User Image

(I'm not a death note fan but it's funny. XD
For those who do not know: Death Note is a manga where the main character writes names of criminals or other people and they would die afterward. That's a vague description b/c I've never read it before but heard about it. ^_^

Michael Jackson had a library of music he never published?!? That's really interesting. My favorite song of his was smooth criminal. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 am
I laughed at that, too. I couldn't help myself. D:

I don't really want Miley Cyrus to die, she's too young. I just want her to lose her voice. evil

Death Shikaku

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 pm
I got a text off my friend and was shocked. But hey-ho. Doesn't surpise or effect me much, he's been so out of it for so long (fame-wise and mentally-out-trhere-wise) its not a big surprise. I just feel bad for his family. i grew up with MJ as my music for a long time.

Problem is, the psychotic fans. It was bad enough when they all started screeching during his kiddy-fiddling trial. I was worried that this'd end up like Princess Diana all over again *cringes* ugh.

so far people don't seem to have crossed the line into batshit insane grief yet.

Interesting about there being no will. though this supports the belief there was no foul play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 pm
@death
hehe. ^_^

@Everyone
Yeah odd that there was no will. But that means law suits and trouble on who keeps who or what.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm
In the lawsuit didn't the mother of the boy finally admit that nothing really happened and she was only doing it for money and attention?

Or did I just hear a rumor or imagine that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm
Zizzykitty
In the lawsuit didn't the mother of the boy finally admit that nothing really happened and she was only doing it for money and attention?

Or did I just hear a rumor or imagine that?

Not sure who...but one of those people who tried to sue him for something like that did admit it was just for money. 3nodding

Those michael jackson stuff on ebay are EXPENSIVE!
Some ranged from 10K and up! o_O I saw it on the news.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 am
I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about it every single day. On TV, on radio, even by the cashiers in Wal-Mart... ah...
We all know what's going to happen, and some of it already has... But, I'll go ahead and say some of things that's been on the news:

1) Debbie Rowe, the mother of MJ's oldest two, is supposedly trying to get back her kids.
2) MJ did, indeed have a will, which left his father out completely, as well as Debbie Rowe. The caretaker of his kids will be his mother, Catherine, and if she can't take care of them, the next in line is Diana Ross.
3) Supposedly, if this secret library of music is sold, not only would it remove all of Micheal Jackson's debt, it would also give each of his kids a hefty nest egg for life.
4) A pair of close friends have already started rumors on Extra and the like. I.E. Micheal supposedly had a secret girlfriend, he's had drug issues for years and they "tried" to stop him, ect.
5) People are also talking about Neverland Ranch being revived and becoming a living memorial, sort of like Graceland and Elvis Presley.
6) There's also this rumor that Micheal Jackson's ghost was caught on camera, either at Neverland Ranch or the home he was residing in. It's been on both CNN and Fox and Friends. I've seen the pick and it does look like a ghostly MJ walking around.

So there, that's what they've been showing for the last week or so on CNN, Fox and Friends, Inside Edition, Access Hollywood, and Extra.

And today is the big memorial service for Micheal. You know there's going to be a lot of chaos there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am
A ghostly figure of Michael Jackson? Never heard about that. Is there a link or something where I can see it? razz

That's creepy.

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am
Hey! thanks for the facts there Black_Angel_Flowne!! ^_^ I wasn't keeping up with what was happening so I found all the interesting.
A ghostly michael jackson!

@Death
I'm gonna see if I can google then I'll place a link here. I'm curious too. lol

http://gawker.com/5308963/cnn-solves-the-mystery-of-michael-jacksons-ghost
Here is an article and video on it. CNN found that the 'ghost' was a fake just a shadow. ^^ I couldn't see the video b/c it wouldn't load for me.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff