Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Peace and sorrow (fantasy NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm
(A drawing of Carina.-->[x]<-- I'll get it colored on the computer in a week or so. I think the only reason that Venice is still around is because sand has drifted under the supports and now acts as a mini island... at least that's my explanation)

Carina nodded, unsure of what else to say. Taking the cloth off of her head, she slipped behind the curtain and saw the five doors. "Two doors from the left..." she muttered, remembering Wesley's words. Opening the door, she saw a decent sized bathroom with a few well cleaned fixtures. Stepping inside, she closed the door behind her. A half hour or so later, she stepped out of the bathroom, feeling considerably better. She may still have had a slight headache and saddle sores, but at least her fur wasn't coated in sand. Her muscles had also relaxed quite a bit, putting her in a wonderful mood. Carina fluffed the fur on her face, growing tired of having it stick to her skin. When she was drying off, she had fogotten to dry her face. Pulling back the curtain, she smiled, happy to be clean and well clothed again. Her tail wagged as she walked over and took her place back on the couch.

"Thank you again. I feel so much better." Her newly cleaned fur seemed much darker once she had washed the sand out, and she was in a genuinely good mood. Reaching over, she grabbed the water skin and took a drink before placing back on the table. After a second, she began to eye the game bored, a curious look on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:38 pm
((Cool cool. ^^ BTW, it was 2nd door from the left, but no biggy. whee
BTW, is she dressed after she leaves the bathroom? I was almost tempted to have Wesley giggling at her for being au naturale. xd ))

"You seem to be in a very good mood," Wesley said without looking up. There were a multitude of white and black stones covering the wooden game board he was gazing at. "You know, I never actually learned how to play this game other than a few basic rules, so I don't even know if I'm doing it right."
He sat upright finally after staring at the board for another minute and put the covers on the cases for the stones.
"Well now. I must say, I'm curious to know how you got yourself into the middle of the desert with no food or water, nor anything to barter for it with except your horse which also wasn't looking to good himself... or herself... I didn't check. He or She is fine by the way. I have a small stable it's resting in right now."
Wesley smiled and stopped talking so that she could speak. He had to stop himself sometimes, or he could talk endlessly if he wasn't careful...  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm
(Fixed both problems. XD I messed up with the doors. I knew that there were five doors, and that it was the second from the left, but the two somehow got mixed up. I also fixed the whole clothing issue. Man I goofed big time. I usually don't do that. sweatdrop )

"Oh, I nearly forgot about Urai. Thank you so much for taking care of him." After a quick pause for another drink, she continued. "And you were wondering how I ended up like this? Well, for me this is normal, but most of the time I can manage... not to sound ungrateful! I really appreciate your help. Heck, I owe you my life." After an awkward chuckle, she let out an embarrassed sigh. "You see, I was traveling up through the dessert on my way north from the wild lands when a serious storm popped up. The sands came out of nowhere, so it gave me only a few moments to set up a tent. In my hurry, I didn't realize that I was being followed. They came and left so quickly that I only had time to fend them off of my horse. They made off with my mule, which had everything except for my knives and weapon. Did you happen to run across them by any chance? they were on the right side of his saddle." She stopped talking then, hoping not to come off as too brash.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 am
Wesley nodded slowly as she told her story and then replied. "If they were on your saddle, they're probably still there. I just set it aside because I didn't want to mess with any of your personal belongings."
He stood up and paced to the cooking area and back. "I figured bandits might have something to do with it... Ever since the dark beings that have plagued this earth for so long were defeated, petty criminals have been popping up like rabbits. Murder is not so prevalent, but theft has become a major problem."  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 am
Carina nodded, noting that her knives and blade should still be there when she got back. Urai sounded like he was doing well, but she'd go check on him in a little while. Maybe after her head stopped throbbing. After Wesley was finished talking, she asked, "Do you think we can track them down? I mean, I was running trades up past the dessert and I had loaded a few goods onto my mule's back. Is there any chance that I can get it back?" She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, trying to keep from stressing out. If she couldn't get those things back, it may put her in a very uncomfortable position.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm
Wesley rested his chin on his right handpaw and his elbow on his knee as he sat down again and thought for a moment before replying. "I can't make any promises, but we can try. I will need more information from you about these bandits, though. But, even if we don't find them, I'll make sure you don't go back home empty handed and broke, alright?"  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm
"Oh, you don't have to do that." she said, shaking her head. "If we don't find them, I'll just do some more performing until I can get the money back up. As long as I find a decent city, I'll get the money back up in no time!" She said, not sure if she could take Wesley's money without feeling like a total scum. He had done so much for her all ready.

Glancing at the Igo board, she asked, "I haven't seen a game like this in a long while. Isn't it the one where you try and corner the other person's color?" Her ears twitched slightly as she looked back up at him, trying to remember exactly where she had seen it before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 am
Wesley looked at the Igo board, falling prey to her changing the subject and distracting him. "Something like that, but not quite. You're trying to surround their pieces so you can take them, and whoever took the most pieces at the end wins. At least, I think that's what it is."
Wesley shook his head and said, "Aaaaaanyways. We will see what we will see. I know a nice city where you can do some performing where you'll be safe and very appreciated as well. I had to stop a few lions from capturing others and having their way with them there. And, it's where I ... do my own trading."
Wesley smiled nervously and then commented, "Either way, I don't think we should be going out to look for those thieves until after you're at full strength. Or, at least one more night of rest here."  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 pm
(sorry for the inactivity. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Should only be a few days. I'm just trying to get over emotional... problems)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 am
((Take your time. There's no rush. If you need any help with anything, just ask. 3nodding ))  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Smiling warmly, Carina clasped her hands together. "Wonderful! I should be better soon, you see once I have enough strength, I may be able to heal myself sufficiently." She said, referring to her way of healing using water to unblock chakra paths. She always had a way with manipulating water, and once she visited China, she was taught to use it for healing. It may not take effect immediately, but it sped up the healing process quite nicely.

"So, what brought you to live way out here in the middle of nowhere? You seem like a more social person to me." She stated, hoping she wasn't being too nosy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm
Wesley picked up one of the white go stones and examined it disinterestedly.
"I have my reasons," Wesley replied. "It is not my place to say why. But, I'm not actually here very often."
Wesley placed the stone back in its container and continued. "I'm usually out exploring some part of the world, collecting treasures, having wild dangerous adventures... Making friends... I had only been home a few hours when I discovered you were in trouble."  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 pm
"Ah, I see, so you're the traveling type as well?Makes sense..." she paused a moment to think before continuing, "I can't help but think you being home was no coincidence." Shrugging, she watched the igo stone as Wesley held it, wondering what she would do now. She didn't have her trading goods anymore, so she would have to go into the city. There was a small silence during which, the fatigue from the day hit her like a charging bull. She struggled to keep her eyelids open, but she soon fell fast asleep.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff