Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Otu&ST's one-on-one [private//you may read, but don't post] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:04 am
The girl smiled in glee and patted Draco within her jacket. "Do you hear that, Draco? You can come!" she noted happily to her dear pet. Then, she turned to her sister and asked, "Shall we be leaving soon then? Onwards toward Earth?" She smiled; she had never been to Earth before. She thought, It should be an interesting trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 am
The small figure turned to the middle figure. "Yes the Gate should be activating any mintune now if they don't delay the portal." The small figure looked around at the other people. If they missed this Gate it'll be a week or a month before they could try again. "Remember when we are there, you can't say anything about magic. Earth is a very different place then here."  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 am
"Okay," the middle figure replied sternly. "I will do my best to keep our identities secret as well. You can trust me, Sister! And Draco too. Right, Draco?" She giggled as the dragon tickled her accidentally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am
The smaller figured sighed, then looked up. "It's time" She said and started to move toward more of the center. The tall figured fallowed quitely behind.  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm
The girl followed her shorter older sister toward the center of the portal. She closed her eyes, excited, but containing her emotions well now. She softly smiled; she was traveling somewhere knew, and couldn't wait to see what the future would hold! Draco shuffled a bit nervously within the folds of her jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 pm
The cloaked figured stopped and when it was time a Large flash happened along with some wind. The next thing is that they stand next to what looks like to be stone hedge. "We're here." The small figured said looked at her group. "We better get going," She said and started to walk off  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am
The girl could feel the large flash of light from behind her eyelids, and when her eyes finally opened, she was standing next to a stone hedge and breathing in fresh, crisp morning air. "Okay," she replied to her sister's suggestion, following in step. Draco squeaked, but she calmed him by whistling a happy, little tune.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 pm
When they were far away form the other group, that was the only time The small figured pushed back her hood and let her long blond hair flow behind. "We need to get to the airport as quick as possible." Evangeline said planly  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 am
Falia nodded and said, "All right; let us go then!" She started walking toward the direction of the airport, which was made obvious by street signs. All the while, Falia patted the part of her jacket where Draco was hidden underneath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:03 am
"I've already got our tickets" Evangeline said as she looked around She flaged down a taxi. "So when we get into there head stright for the gate." She finished. Evangeline got into the taxi and soutted to the far right stop.  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am
Falia followed Evangeline into the taxi and obediently nodded. Her older sister was older, after all. Draco was being shockingly silent and motionless. Which was a good thing. Falia smiled contentedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 pm
Chamo and zero entered last, their hoods down as well.

Evangeline sneezed again and rubbed her nose again. 'basted Cold."  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 am
"Are you okay?" Falia asked her sister with a concerned face. Draco sneezed from within her jacket, and Falia rubbed her nose as if she were the one who sneezed.

((I'm doing volunteer work today and tomorrow, so I may not be on much.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:11 pm
"Yeah i'm fine. Just another cold, but i can't let one messly cold get in the way." Evangeline said looking out the window.

Zero was in Chamo's lap at the moment. Chamo was looking at Evangeline cornerly but said nothing  

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 am
"Okay," Falia said. She patted her chest, which was actually where Draco was, under her jacket. He was curled up in the folds of her jacket and trying to be as quiet and still as possible.  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff