Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Series Guild

Back to Guilds

This is an awesome guild! We have fun here! plus we are all Twilight Lovers here so you won't regret joining! :) 

Tags: Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Vampires, Roleplay 

Reply Twilight Series Guild
The Twilight Storys I Wrote (please read you will laugh!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MEHZ_CONFUZZLED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm
forget what those guys said, the stories were great!!! and i can see why yr mad, and i would be too, but ya know a guy said it, and you know how guys can be..... but i still LOVED the stories!!! i think you should defiantly keep writing!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am
JB4EVER101
forget what those guys said, the stories were great!!! and i can see why yr mad, and i would be too, but ya know a guy said it, and you know how guys can be..... but i still LOVED the stories!!! i think you should defiantly keep writing!!! xd

thanks  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

twilightgirltiara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm
i liked alice's. it was more funny than that other person story  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm
I kinda agree with dudemeister. He was real. He said what was wrong with it and how you needed to fix it. And it wasn't Plagiarism. He posted it in your own topic. Not in his own.. I mean, you are like my friend and all, but I agree with him. And also, he never said it was his.  

harajuku_ninja_girl
Vice Captain

Boobsandpussylicker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm
lol!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 am
it was really funny i loved the cullen boys sleepover but edward doesent act that way but it was really funny.  

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

Twilight Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas