Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
SSX Tricky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Once they crassed she sat him down on a stepadn she sighed a bit. 'that was one heck of a crash Jp...are you your alright?" she asked him softly her eyes filled with worryadn concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:47 am
"Ya I will be fine"he said with a smile.He got up slolwy holding his side and walked back to the cabin.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 am
Taking there boards she walked bwside him. 'I want to check your side incase your ribs are broken, you don't want ti to get worse adn punture your lung or heart.." she said and looked to him, her eyes glimmering.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm
"No no I am fine"he said as he reached the door of the cabin still holding his side.He looked back at her in her eyes also gleaming.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm
Giving him a pout she then lead him inside and clsoed teh door. Placing there snowbored on the wall she had him sitting in a cahir and helped removed his hoodie off of him carefully. 'I'm checkign jp..." she said and placed her hands on her shaply hips. "No if's and's or but's.." she gave a stern pout to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm
He laught alittle and sat down  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Smiling she knealed down and lifted his shirt up. Her hands gently and carefully checking his ribs, hoping nothign was broken. "Tell me if it hurts okay? 'she said and looked up to him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Psymon sat in his room of the hotel, he waited and waited, until they finally called him out, he grabbed his board, Mayhem, and took his shirt off, he walked to the starting line, all the ladies saw him shirtless, and were dying with cheers

Psymon simply waved at the crowd. "Let's start this piece, shall we?"  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 am
As Lith was busy tending wonds, a young woman named Zoey came up to Psymon's side and smirked to him. 'Heh shirtless this time Psymon?" she asked as she fixed her gloves. "Ready to bang some skulls? 'she asked him. She was good friends with Psymon, but never that close.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am
Psymon cracked his neck and looked at Zoey. "The cold air feels good against my skin" he smiled and then looked ahead, Zoey was his only real friend. "Always ready, just don't get in my way and you might finish Second." he let out a laugh as he waited for the start of the Megaplex run, he was really Excited, it had been a while since he ran a 3 lap course.

((BTW, i have played trickey like beaten it completely, and well, i am the master of Rails in my family, it's just that well, i haven't played it in like a year, so forgive my lack of knowledge, and by beat, i mean get all the outfits and boards for each character))  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 pm
[Awsome, and it's alright, I have watched a friend play the game so I know teh characters a bit, I had to look up on teh net to get there names right, age and so on. But your doing awsome, I don't judge]
Zoey smirked and nodded. 'Did you hear aobut the new kid? Fresh meat man...." she whispred and held the rails she was very eger to get started.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff