Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 am
Kero looked around "there msut be some way." he thought.

Daniel quickly tried to wake up marie  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am
Nikko sat, gazing out the window, looking for inspiration. Something to draw, something to write about. But nothing came. Nikko picked up the small notebeek infront of him and started to draw a Sakura tree. Nikko loved cherry blossoms, and to capture its beauty was bliss.  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am
Marie sat up, glancing out the window and then looking at the work again. She began to doodle in the corner of the pages absentmindedly.
Ms. Steadman picked up the paper, "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm
Daniel looked up at mrs steadman knowing this wasnt going to be preety  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 pm
((I'm proud, I'm almost done with "How Far We've Come" using only one anime biggrin And it's good too!))
"You should be taking advantage of your education, not drawing, you can't make a career out of doodles," she looked at the doodle, "Are you drawing those Japanese cartoons? This is America," she put the sheet back down, "You don't get a career in Japanese cartoons,"
Marie stewed a little bit, playing out her argument in her head but not actually saying it. She clutched her chair, starting to talk, "Actually-"
"Get to work," Ms. Steadman turned away.
((that happened to Sahee, her math teacher said "This is America, you can't make a living off of anime," *eye roll*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Daniel looked at marie.after the teacher left. "you okay?"

Kero sighed. "Waht am I going to do?......"  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 pm
((You don't ahve to keep posting for Kero, but here))
"I'm taking an early lunch," she got up, grabbing her things and walked out of class, passing Ms. Steadman and giving her a healthy glare. She went to her locker and grabbed her backpack and went ahead to walk to the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 pm
Daniel sighed an okay to her as she left.
Then he finished there assignment as usual not talking to anyone.

Kero say a girl exit from the big building her was sitting in front of.  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm
She sat down on a bench and ripped open a pudding. She paused a moment, fiddling for a spoon. She felt flustered, her mind wasn't clear and she felt like she was about to collapse. She pulled her knees up and began to eat slowly, hoping that doing a simple repetitive task would keep her conscious. Spoon in, spoon to mouth, back to pudding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm
Keros mouth was drulling as he watched her eat pudding from his tree.
"pudding....." he mumbled as he wings invoulentarly started floating him towards the girl and the pudding.  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Marie could swear she was asleep again, because there was the yellow stuffed animal floating in front of her, but she felt she could control it. She was angry at it, furious even, she didn't want this THING haunting her every dream and waking moment. She dropped the pudding onto the ground, reached out and wrapped her fingers around it's body and pulled it close.
"You," she said venomously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm
"AH!" Kero said as he was squized trightly cutting of his curculation as he was broke out of his pudding trance. "let......go......" he tried to say.  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:09 pm
"Oh, no," she grimaced, letting all her anger slide into her hands. However, she was trembling. "You're the reason I'm sick, I can't sleep, cause when I do, I have dreams of you and that other animal, why? Why do you haunt me? Are you a demon?" She was a bit delirious from the fever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:12 pm
Kero could see the dags under her eyes and her face was red. then he realized what she said. "wait! youve been dreaming about me!?" he asked. excited that she may have magic abilitys.  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 pm
"For the past week," she said, shaking more. She could see the dots in her vision growing. "I-I always wake u-" she collapsed.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff