No
View Results

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:57 pm
Oh my goodness, you can't let the foxes out without everyone pouncing on them can you? Besides I think this one is taken boys so don't get to excited. At any rate. I'm Karushi, but my fursona's name is Kogi the Bear. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm
*giggles* Sorry, I know I shouldn't tease. I am just a shameless flirt. *winks*  

Artemis Vulpes

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Well, I suppose there's no harm. If none was taken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Nice to meet you kogi!
-Points at my username- I'm Donithian real and fursona name

-Wags my tail- I don't mind!
Er -Looks away-
I mean we kind of have a somewhat open relationship.
Heh.
I'm a flirt too =D
Once I get over being shy -Lowers my ears and pouts slightly-

Donithian

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:03 pm
Donithian

-Blushes-

*hugs light* Now i would follow your Format on Discriptions However i have one of my own. its posted in the RP area and ill white out the questionable still like i have last time. This is just a warning Before i do it *chuckles* (im an old school Rper And its from some of my storys)

Also This would be me hopefully the picture stays up this time
User Image
Its Drawn by http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ryusuke573

(His art is Adult And the hair is lighly diffrent)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:05 pm
*holds and kisses Donithian's hand as he bows again* We'll have to work on that shyness then.

And far as pouncing on foxes, I am one myself. So it is more of a fox pouncing on someone cute for that fact alone.

Artemis Vulpes

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:06 pm
I think I saw your link in another thread, I like that picture. It's cute ;]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 pm
Artemis Vulpes
*holds and kisses Donithian's hand as he bows again* We'll have to work on that shyness then.

And far as pouncing on foxes, I am one myself. So it is more of a fox pouncing on someone cute for that fact alone.

-Blushes brightly-
I-I thought you were a wolf

Donithian

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Name: Singe Doragon.

Species: Fuzzy dragon hybreed. parts of alot of things mashed into one random strange creature being me.

(I kept it PG as posable if its alittle to far i will remove / edit if asked But to be safe ill change questionable part to match the background.)

Description: This Red Dragon (if you can truely call him that) is rather tall he would be exactly 8'9" tall not counting his long tail. he is a bit muscular even if his belly is a bit soft tho. he has Fur no scales anywere on his body. the fur it self kinda hazes his build makeing him look generaly smooth and soft. (Now saying that he is a bit of a hybreed is an understatement as he has a verity of features from a good bit of other creatures as you will notice as this continues) looking from head to feet. He dose have short black hair that is just long enuf to be naturaly spiked But it also has three neon blue streaks thrue it on in the middle and the other two being at the sides. You can also see that he has dark colored horns they are alittle long but curved back they stick thrue where the side stripes are in his hair. He dose have cat like ears that are kinda short, small and they are red like most of him the inside would be light blue. His eyes are a soft darker red color being rather deep they also glow faintly, tho its hard to see inless its dim or dark. His muzzle is like most other dragons the only real difrences come when you would see inside as he has six fangs, two pair on the top and one on the bottem, and his tounge It is mostly pink But nearing the forked tip its black. his hands are more like a human (meaning four fingers and a thumb) tho he dose have well taken care of claws. Moveing your eyes down You would see his chest and belly it is a peach color and there is a white fured outline of a heart around his belly button the V of the heart starts a white fur trail that leads down tho there is a bit of white fur on the inside of his hips but not on his sides. that aside you would see that he wears a white labcoat with a Logo on the left flap that would stand for Singe Corp. it looks sorta like the screw attack from metroid but its three demesonal in a cube. continueing from were that white fuzzy trail had led your eyes you would run into a skull belt buckle that holds up a "long kilt" (its not a dress ><) that ends at his anckles letting you see his red fuzzy dragon feet with trimed black claws the bottems of his feet are peach colored. The kilt it self is Black and has crimson stripes doing down it his tail is under the kilt insted of sticking thrue it. Now with out the kilt Starting at his tail the top of his tail is red like most of his body tho the underside is peach and fades to a pure white as it gets to the bace. his dragon butt is all pure white at least under his tail and inside of his thighs alittle to his knees. turning around you can see that between his legs is pute white fur the trail from the heart would be leading strate down to the rest of the white fur. Now if you were to look right in the center You Would be stareing at his large white fured sheath and fairly large hanging bits (they are Almost anatomicaly correct size but are still alittle larger or maybe a little biger than normal) And there are Red fur markings kinda like a trible pattern tho the white fur makes it look alittle pink. (now just for the record the fur is Shorter on his sheath and dragon balls) Under his tail is just pure white fur but there is a pink spot under there that would be were his tailstar and its rater small for such a large dragon also the fur is not covering over it . a bit more between his legs set back alittle behind his hanging bits is a furless spot tho its silvery blue. That spot would be his scent gland how it works is another story but if it were to be stimulated to much there can be adverse effects.

Personality: i or i should say He is Rather complex and complcated some time random and silly other times Rather serious. It is true that he is a scientist of sorts and dose have a lab and such. But as far as discribeing it it is near imposable.

Rawrr. And That is me *laughs*

Im working on getting another Commission But it will be more adult.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Donithian
quote]

-Blushes brightly-
I-I thought you were a wolf

*shakes head* Black fox my friend. Like you, a red fox by species, vulpes vulpes, just a different colored coat.

Artemis Vulpes

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 pm
Jeez, a guy can't escape the cute foxies no matter how hard he tries. I guess I should just accept that the parade cuties will never end. At any rate, where did you get your art Donithian, I've been trying to get some done for some time and I can't seem to find a good enough artist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Foxes I do like them indeed. Some i have had bad times with but I dont think thats happening. *chuckles* but You can never have to meny foxes.  

Singe Dragon

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 pm
Singe Dragon
Foxes I do like them indeed. Some i have had bad times with but I dont think thats happening. *chuckles* but You can never have to meny foxes.
I don't know about all this "having" foxes. I tend to prefer them wild and free. But, maybe I just can't handle having anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Singe Dragon
I don't know about all this "having" foxes. I tend to prefer them wild and free. But, maybe I just can't handle having anything.

*laughs* Its not like im claiming them all and takeing them some where. Tho dragons do tend to collect and horde Forms or treasures  

Singe Dragon

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm sorry I was reading the description
-Nuzzles Arty- Yay another fox!
Pinko what are you? If you don't mind my asking of course.
As for the art, it was long ago I'm sorry I don't remember D: It was someone on yiffstar I think. -Sigh- I'm sorry I can't remember

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff