Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Bioshock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm
I haven't really had the urge to play the game really. I did see it i just didn't like it all that much. It was a little different from you're average FPS game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm
I wasn't very compelled to play it either, until I played system shock 2 and heard how similar it was. I'm very glad that I've played both fantastic games, and I highly recommend you rent it if you have a 360/PS3 (it's pretty short)  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 am
One thing about Bioshock i thought about was "What if this had multiplayer?" and i just wondered about all the possibilities and potential. Finally in Bioshock 2 we will get a chance. And it is also being made by a small developing division from Epic (at least i think...). Unless its a group that worked on the Unreal series. All i know 100% is, someone else is working on the multiplayer so 2k Marin can have full focus on the single player story.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 am
I'm skeptical about 2's story, since I find it hard to believe that it will be as good as the first one.  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm
i think 2 wont be as good, but i hope for it. It will definately be a different experience as a Big Daddy.

I also started my new Hard Mode file and plan to pick up all upgrades and get full research on every splicer!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff