Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
.:~Family is Everything~:.O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join my family?
  Yes
  Maybe later :D
  Nope
  Umm you should delete this thread.
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 pm
((Just a note, shouldn't you add "Username," "Played by," or something like that to the profile so that people know who's who? Also, do you mean "Extar" or "Extra?" XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 pm
Otulissa
((Just a note, shouldn't you add "Username," "Played by," or something like that to the profile so that people know who's who? Also, do you mean "Extar" or "Extra?" XD))

{{Yes I show and I mean extra biggrin }}  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 am
Ava850
Otulissa

{{Yes I show and I mean extra biggrin }}
((Okay))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:04 am
((I joined, so shall we start?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am
Otulissa
((I joined, so shall we start?))

{We shall and hopefully more will join. smile }  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

Jenny awoke as the sun hit her face from her window. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once out she dryed off and got dressed. She brushed her hair and walked out of the bathroom and back to her room, once there she turned on her radio and her computer. As she waited for her computer to come on and load she made her bed.

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Tracy

User Image
Tracy woke up from the noise of her sister taking a shower,"A new day."She got up and walked into her sisters room,"Are you up earlier than usually?"She watched her sister make her bed and waited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

"Moring Tracy." Jenny said as she placed her pillow on the bed and truned to her sister. "Ummm I think I am but I did go to bed early last night. Did I wake you?" She asked turning down the raido.

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm
~Johnny~
User Image

Johnny woke up early in the morning and was waiting at the breakfast table for everyone else,"wow they're up later than usual i wonder what's taking them so long?" Johnny said as he reached for the cereal box,"win an ipod?, they're late I might as well do the quiz." Johnny said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Fiona squealed as she hit the ground. "Mmm...?" she mumbled. "Whaa...?" Her eyes opened hurriedly as she realized that she had fallen off the sofa! I fell asleep here?! she thought. The night before, Fiona was writing down some recipes that she had formulated. Her index cards lied on the living room coffee table, right where they were last night. Fiona climbed upstairs to wake up Nathan.

Nathan yawned, opening his eyes as he was lifted up by his mother. "Good morning, Mommy," he said as he kept his eyes softly closed. He felt Fiona, his mother, bring him downstairs, and into the kitchen.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:55 pm
~Tracy~
User Image
She nodded,"Yea,but since I'm up I should go get dressed."She walked off and into her room where she brushed her light purple hair and put on her favorite pair of clothes then walked down stairs and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm
~Johnny~
User Image
Johnny noticed his Aunt Fiona bring Nathan downstairs into the kitchen<"hey aunt Fiona i hope you don't mind if i stay here for a while because i have school and my parents are at work," Johnny said as he started to play with Nathan,"oh and if your wondering how i got in here, i saw a spare key under your mat," Johnny laughed in amusement then turned to his bowl of cereal.  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers