Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Abyss - Discarded Threads
Happy 'Blow your hands of with explosives' day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am
Mercifully I've never directly encountered any of these heathenous Twilight fans. Everyone I know personally shudders/claws at the face of/spits at the very mention of Twilight.

So dare I ask, how are they attacking the other vampire groups? What sort of things are they saying exactly?

Just wanted to know so I could work out some good arguments/comebacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 am
Bluetabbycat
What sort of things are they saying exactly?

"Omg Edward is soooo a vampire" "Bella is not a Mary-Sue!" "Edward is teh smexxi" "Vampires do so sparkle" "ur just jealus becuz Edward wuld never want u" "Edward is sooo dreamy" "i want a guy like Edward" "Nessie and Jacob is fine!" "I wish I was Bella" "OMG Im gunna b Bella 4 Halloween" "Ur jealuz bc ur not pretty like Bella" "Edward is teh best vampire evarrr1!!11"
"Edward sooo pwns Lestat"

Yes, using that atrocious spelling  

Lieutenant Turel

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am
Lieutenant Turel
Bluetabbycat

"Omg Edward is soooo a vampire" "Bella is not a Mary-Sue!" "Edward is teh smexxi" "Vampires do so sparkle" "ur just jealus becuz Edward wuld never want u" "Edward is sooo dreamy" "i want a guy like Edward" "Nessie and Jacob is fine!" "I wish I was Bella" "OMG Im gunna b Bella 4 Halloween" "Ur jealuz bc ur not pretty like Bella" "Edward is teh best vampire evarrr1!!11"

*shivers-hisses in anger* I best get started on that jacket... I know exactly who's hide I'm going to use to make it too... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 am
Lieutenant Turel
Bluetabbycat

You forgot:
Dracula is so not a vampire cause he doesn't sparkle. (or go out in the sunlight).
Edward could so totally kill Alucard just by raising his finger, Edward is the hottest strongest vampire ever.

The minute you say ANYTHING against Twilight they claim your trolling and attack where every you post.

<.< If I wasn't a mod I'd put "Real vampire's don't sparkle" or "The only time my vampires sparkle is when you catch them on fire" in Kain's sig..  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm
Lieutenant Turel

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm
Lieutenant Turel

burning_eyes ... I feel like I just shoved a red onion into my eye socket.

You know, I was considering being a Dullahan (think 'headless horseman/head hunter') for halloween. I definately know who's bloodied, severed head I'll be carrying.  

Scrab Demon

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm
If you use Edward's watch out for Bella, she's a Mary Sue and their power is unfandomed...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 am
Scrab Demon
Lieutenant Turel

You know, I was considering being a Dullahan (think 'headless horseman/head hunter') for halloween. I definately know who's bloodied, severed head I'll be carrying.

Wanna borrow this knife i have to cut off his head?  

Lieutenant Turel

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am
It sucks that we have to deal with this crap until all the movies are out and the fans move onto something else. We all know how long that will take...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm
Wonder if Edward could beat an Autobot ...

*Happy mental images*  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm
*raises eyebrows in desgusted/what can I say expression*

Well! What can I say? I feel tempted to challenge these people to an actual duel.

Seriously. I am sitting in a room with a variety of antique pole arms and dirks. If one of those Twittards came near me claiming Edward is better in any way than any vampire that has ever existed, I would be sorely tempted to use any one of them. Then we'd see who the better vampire fan was! twisted I'd probably go for the halberd. I don't want any of their vile putriessance splattering on me. They're probably contageous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 am
Bluetabbycat
*raises eyebrows in desgusted/what can I say expression*

Well! What can I say? I feel tempted to challenge these people to an actual duel.

Seriously. I am sitting in a room with a variety of antique pole arms and dirks. If one of those Twittards came near me claiming Edward is better in any way than any vampire that has ever existed, I would be sorely tempted to use any one of them. Then we'd see who the better vampire fan was! twisted I'd probably go for the halberd. I don't want any of their vile putriessance splattering on me. They're probably contageous.

I know what you mean, but in my case I want it to be up close and personal. I want them to KNOW who's going to end their horrid existence...  

Azumith the Planner

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 am
Lieutenant Turel
Scrab Demon
Lieutenant Turel

Wanna borrow this knife i have to cut off his head?

Make sure it's nice and rusty... and use a vigorous sawing motion when severing the head of your victim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 am
Oh I can easily make it rusted.  

Lieutenant Turel

Niaxus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Bluetabbycat

WAIT WAIT WAIT one of those says OMG Im gunna b Bella 4 Halloween ... how do you do that?....dress up as an average every day girl?..and hang out with a wannabe vampire?...wow...lamest costume ever...i just usually be the grim reaper...that trumps retard with vampire impostor any day  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff