Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
To robe or not to robe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 pm
I'm not comfortable being naked usually. Even on the hottest days, I'll likely still have at least panties on. (and I have some super comfy panties, lol)
So if I had a ritual outfit, it would likely be a robe. Preferably one I made myself, but I'm still learning how to use the sewing machine, so maybe one day..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm
I just get into something comfortable, mostly because I practice outdoors and all the neighbors could see if I was nude.
During the Sabbats though, I have a handmade dress I wear and I usually put flowers or some kind of corresponding plant in my hair.  

Unusual Inescapable Me

Emerald_Angel28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 am
I've never practiced skyclad before. I normally wear a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I wear them for every spell or ritual I do. It makes them special. I don't have a robe, but then I wouldn't trust myself with one. Knowing me, I would probably accidentally catch myself on fire. LOL burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:53 pm
I work solitary for now and its just more natural to go skyclad. I don't think I'd mind going skyclad with a coven. I feel more comfortable when im naked. xD  

Daearen

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm
Emerald_Angel28
I've never practiced skyclad before. I normally wear a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I wear them for every spell or ritual I do. It makes them special. I don't have a robe, but then I wouldn't trust myself with one. Knowing me, I would probably accidentally catch myself on fire. LOL burning_eyes

If you don't light yourself on fire at least once, you're doing it wrong. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Inside, it really depends on my moods as to if I work skyclad or not. If I'm outside, then I definitely wear something (even if it's just a wrap of some sort).

If I was working with a coven, I'm not sure how I'd feel about being skyclad. If I was really comfortable with the other members, then it probably wouldn't be a problem. Personally I love being naked, I just don't get to be that way nearly as much as I'd like.  

ncsweet
Crew

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Morgandria
Emerald_Angel28

Been there, did that >.<

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 pm
kage no neko
I'm not comfortable being naked usually. Even on the hottest days, I'll likely still have at least panties on. (and I have some super comfy panties, lol)
So if I had a ritual outfit, it would likely be a robe. Preferably one I made myself, but I'm still learning how to use the sewing machine, so maybe one day..

MMM I have to agree with you, I enjoy making my own robes and cloaks.
I need it to be personal, its all about the mindset.

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm
iHecate
kage no neko

i wish i could sew emo but i'm afraid of sewing machines  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 pm
Morgandria
Emerald_Angel28

Cheers to that! xD ....but if you only have one robe....well...anyone know where I can buy a new one?

iHecate
i wish i could sew but i'm afraid of sewing machines

I'm afraid of sewing machines too...<.<...>.>...so I sew by hand! : D  

Arcaniss Vivian

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 pm
For some reason my stitches rip out. :< So a sewing machine would help my robe actually hold together!
I've figured out how to work one now, next goal is to figure out how to sew in a straight line..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:52 pm
whiporwill-o
iHecate
kage no neko

i wish i could sew emo but i'm afraid of sewing machines

Oh there arn't so bad, before hand I took a sowing class to get used to it.
you can easily, if you hav the patients, do it by hand.
My very first robe and cloak, which I still hav, I did by hand.

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm
kage no neko
For some reason my stitches rip out. :< So a sewing machine would help my robe actually hold together!
I've figured out how to work one now, next goal is to figure out how to sew in a straight line..

MM this could be because you stitch to far apart of the stitch is much to large.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Arcaniss Vivian
whiporwill-o
i wish i could sew but i'm afraid of sewing machines

I'm afraid of sewing machines too...<.<...>.>...so I sew by hand! : D

whew, i thought i was the only one xd

(ps - i wrote that, not iHecate) xp  

whiporwill-o

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm
iHecate

you can easily, if you hav the patients, do it by hand.

ah, but you see, i have no patience! blaugh  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games