Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:12 am
Silver Nocturne
Diana Vulpes
Adrinix
yea, i figured the guild needed a forum like this so i made it so.

*shrugs* Not exactly needed, a lot of the member are already gay or bi.

This is true too. o.o Everyone's really open about sexuality here. whee xd

When you consider that the founders were a guy couple.... yeah... rofl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:14 am
Diana Vulpes

When you consider that the founders were a guy couple.... yeah... rofl

They..Were? I'M OFFENDED! OHYES! THE THOUGHT THAT TWO GAY PEOPLE COULD MAKE *shoots self* whee Kidding. xd xp I don't see people's big problems with things. Sexuality. Race. Religious groups. X.x So many stupid peoples. @.@  

Silver Nocturne

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:23 am
Silver Nocturne

They..Were? I'M OFFENDED! OHYES! THE THOUGHT THAT TWO GAY PEOPLE COULD MAKE *shoots self* whee Kidding. xd xp I don't see people's big problems with things. Sexuality. Race. Religious groups. X.x So many stupid peoples. @.@

It is hard to tare down thousands of years of prejudice and ignorance. The best thing we can do is try our best to teach the fallowing generations that differences do not matter, in the end we are all the same. Course, no matter how hard we try hate will always exist, it is simply part of human nature.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:35 am
Diana Vulpes

It is hard to tare down thousands of years of prejudice and ignorance. The best thing we can do is try our best to teach the fallowing generations that differences do not matter, in the end we are all the same. Course, no matter how hard we try hate will always exist, it is simply part of human nature.

Which, in the States, is proving almost impossible. *cough* Bush *coughcough* I mean, most of the stuff doesn't even effect them, and they're talking about how immoral it is and all that crap. It's stupid. >_<

Something my cousin said, that I found funny. "The U.S. is run by a d**k, a Bush, and a Colon."

Silver Nocturne

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:39 am
Silver Nocturne
Diana Vulpes

Which, in the States, is proving almost impossible. *cough* Bush *coughcough* I mean, most of the stuff doesn't even effect them, and they're talking about how immoral it is and all that crap. It's stupid. >_<

Something my cousin said, that I found funny. "The U.S. is run by a d**k, a Bush, and a Colon."

*caughs* xd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:25 am
Diana Vulpes
Silver Nocturne
Diana Vulpes

*caughs* xd
8coughs and points to sig*  

Adrinix

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:15 pm
Adrinix
8coughs and points to sig*

The little bit about same sex marriages? Tis an old thing I have seen around for at least a year, if not longer. And of course I would love to see them made federally leagal as well as leagal in every state, but there isn't that much I can do other than vote. So I shall wait patiantly for the day to come when same sex marriage to be made leagal state wide, knowing that eventually it will. Not going to stop me from marring the one I love, be damn the benifits.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:27 am
hello everyfur ^-^  

Alysia-Rose

Efrath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:36 am
User Image
<.<
>.>
Captain Awesome up up and awaaaaay!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:33 am
oh well nofur around..  

Alysia-Rose

DarkSyctheFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:46 pm
Oooh, what a good idea for a thread, especially for furs! *many compliments*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:07 pm
Silver Nocturne
Diana Vulpes

Well first of to your "The U.S. is run by a d**k, a Bush, and a Colon." statment rofl rofl rofl heart and second off it its not the fact that homosexuality part that affects bush its all those a** holes who vote for him that makes him do that stuff for if he wasnt to pass all those things like Proposition 2 which might i remind you was passed in Texas ((a** holes crying )) then all those people wouldnt vote for him its the voice of half the people that make him do what he does, land of the free my blue furry a**  

Zephial Hyena

DarkSyctheFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:37 pm
Bush sucks, I agree...any gay or bi person would agree  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:47 pm
Wolf_Girl_Kaeli
Bush sucks, I agree...any gay or bi person would agree
Well i dont agree that bush the person sucks (obviously thats why he married a woman) but i do agree his morales and standerds suck  

Zephial Hyena

DarkSyctheFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:15 pm
lol, good way to put it ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items