Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What's your favorite root town? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
Yeah, it had a giant floating statue. It was where Bordeaux Pk'd Alkaid. :0

@Puppetry
I love that scene too! Haseo's scream scared me though. xD
I need to finish up Roots. For some reason I just stopped watching it. D:

Yeah, I was thinking of the right place. And ever notice how in the video at the start of infection, they have Skeith about to data drain kite, and Kite's just looking and his mouth and eyes are going wider and wider and the screen is switching from Skeith to Kite faster and faster until Helba's staff comes from the sky? And then in G.U. there's a scene similar to that at the beginning of Rebirth, with Azure Kite about to data drain Haseo and Haseo's eyes and mouth are just going wider and wider and the screen is switching between Haseo and Azure Kite and then Azure Kite data drains him? I find the similarity between the two scenes funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 pm
Delta Server, Mac Anu & Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is the best on all the .hack// games i go there to think... weard huh? i go to the Holy Grounds to think...  

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Puppetry

Yeah, I was thinking of the right place. And ever notice how in the video at the start of infection, they have Skeith about to data drain kite, and Kite's just looking and his mouth and eyes are going wider and wider and the screen is switching from Skeith to Kite faster and faster until Helba's staff comes from the sky? And then in G.U. there's a scene similar to that at the beginning of Rebirth, with Azure Kite about to data drain Haseo and Haseo's eyes and mouth are just going wider and wider and the screen is switching between Haseo and Azure Kite and then Azure Kite data drains him? I find the similarity between the two scenes funny.

Wow, I never really noticed that. :0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Puppetry

Really? It seemed pretty intentional to me. I only noticed because I started an infection game and I'm a G.U. Geek so I have watched the opening for it multiple times online.
Okay, I watched it so I could see Azure Kite. Because Azure Kite rocks.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 am
herzlos niemand
Delta Server, Mac Anu & Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is the best on all the .hack// games i go there to think... weard huh? i go to the Holy Grounds to think...

It's understandable. They're very serene.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Puppetry

Really? It seemed pretty intentional to me. I only noticed because I started an infection game and I'm a G.U. Geek so I have watched the opening for it multiple times online.

I C YEW HAV A CREEPY AZURE KITE OBSESSHON.
I haven't played Infection in years, so I don't remember much from it. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Puppetry

I C YEW HAV A CREEPY AZURE KITE OBSESSHON.
I haven't played Infection in years, so I don't remember much from it. xD

Got that right. I'm obsessed and proud of it. cool
But if you think that's creepy, you should hear about my obsession with Tsukasa! It's to the point that I use Tsukasa's name as my own and have cosplayed as him. MULTIPLE TIMES. Sakaki better stay away from Tsukasa. D<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:40 pm
-just noticed this thread- <3

Carmina Gadelica <3

Eradesa Lrucah

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 am
@Doomed
Has I seen your Tsukasa cosplay? I don't think I has.
THIS CALLS FOR PICS.

P.S.
I SAW SAKAKI TOUCHING TSUKASA THE OTHER DAY

@Rainbow
That place was in R:1, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 am
Carmina Gadelica i had dream there once there was and she with a white glowing thing that floats  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 am
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
Has I seen your Tsukasa cosplay? I don't think I has.
THIS CALLS FOR PICS.

P.S.
I SAW SAKAKI TOUCHING TSUKASA THE OTHER DAY

@Rainbow
That place was in R:1, right?

I thought I beat Sakaki up enough after he forced Tsukasa to have an affair with him! D<
meep! >< It's bad enough total strangers have my cosplay pics, but for me to willingly post them online? MEEP!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 am
Naota3
Carmina Gadelica i had dream there once there was and she with a white glowing thing that floats

That's...interesting...
*waits for Gaia to let me post message*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Eradesa Lrucah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm
@Griever: Yes ma'am it is :]

By the way, I love you're siggy! I love FFXII! xD rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm
Breg Epona it big and looks modern.

The Net Slums are cool too they make me think of the area my grandmother in Mexico lives in.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 am
Gaarita
Breg Epona it big and looks modern.

The Net Slums are cool too they make me think of the area my grandmother in Mexico lives in.

I see. I don't really like the modern looking stuff in the Game. I prefer greenery and all that. But that one area of Breg Epona, when combined with the music, is just perfect. Which is why I consider it my favorite. I like the look of Dol Dona. It's green, easy to navigate, and nice to look at.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff