Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Well, I'm ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm
Well, I think I just scored a second job that pays better, and might last longer than my EMA job, which will end before school starts again. It pays something like $8.66 an hour, and I'd only be working a couple houes per night. It's carpet cleaning, from what I've been told. If it stays pretty steady and I get my current loan payed off (8 could with a single paycheck if I so desired), I might be able to finance a car after this ordeal goes down. If I can find a good card, anyway. Wranglers are all over the place at $6k, but I'm after a Cherokee, which seem to be rarer for sale, but cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm
uryu ishida
Well, I think I just scored a second job that pays better, and might last longer than my EMA job, which will end before school starts again. It pays something like $8.66 an hour, and I'd only be working a couple houes per night. It's carpet cleaning, from what I've been told. If it stays pretty steady and I get my current loan payed off (8 could with a single paycheck if I so desired), I might be able to finance a car after this ordeal goes down. If I can find a good card, anyway. Wranglers are all over the place at $6k, but I'm after a Cherokee, which seem to be rarer for sale, but cheaper.

Come to Indiana, you will find Cherokee's on every block, i s**t you not. A buddy of mine got rid of his Cherokee just because he hated how everybody had one.  

war_junky 91

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 pm
war_junky 91
uryu ishida

Come to Indiana, you will find Cherokee's on every block, i s**t you not. A buddy of mine got rid of his Cherokee just because he hated how everybody had one.
I could always get a truck, but I don't want my s**t in the back to get ruined because of the weather or stolen as easy.
And I love the looks of the Cherokee.

What's the average price? I bet it's less than the average here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm
uryu ishida
war_junky 91
uryu ishida

I could always get a truck, but I don't want my s**t in the back to get ruined because of the weather or stolen as easy.

A car that if you'd rear end someone you'd be picking THEM out of your grill?
Sounds to me like an M35A2 Deuce and a half. Well, if they could even get up that high, most cars you'd be picking them out from under your truck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doesn't show a whole lot of the truck, but it gives a decent size relation thing.

They've got multifuel engines so you can run it on a mixture of diesel and gasoline, not sure what percent of what though.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
war_junky 91
uryu ishida

Sounds to me like an M35A2 Deuce and a half. Well, if they could even get up that high, most cars you'd be picking them out from under your truck.

Doesn't show a whole lot of the truck, but it gives a decent size relation thing.

They've got multifuel engines so you can run it on a mixture of diesel and gasoline, not sure what percent of what though.
I know what a deuce and a half is, and I can get them reliably cheaply, but the milage sucks, handling sucks, and it would cost a s**t-ton to get the people selling them to drive it down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 am
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
war_junky 91
uryu ishida

I know what a deuce and a half is, and I can get them reliably cheaply, but the milage sucks, handling sucks, and it would cost a s**t-ton to get the people selling them to drive it down.

ROADTRIP!

I don't think they drive them down for you. Or do they?  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
war_junky 91
uryu ishida

ROADTRIP!

Coleman's Surplus does, but I bet it'd cost as much as the vehicle.

See everybody in two weeks. Maybe more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 pm
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

ROADTRIP!

Coleman's Surplus does, but I bet it'd cost as much as the vehicle.

See everybody in two weeks. Maybe more.

Well, seeyah, good luck!

Hey, if you do get one, get one from the Wisconsin place.
I'll go down there and get it, I'll manage fitting in the thing somehow, and it can stay at my house until you find a way of getting it to yours.
No cost to you. Except you know, you'll have to let me drive it whenever.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 am
Well, they took away the vaseline, and then I got a coup de grace.

They changed the two weeks into two months. And we have to move EVERYTHING, which we don't have room to do. I'll have to rent a storage building.

Then the coup de grace. While picking things out we could fit in the car to take to the "temporary" place, we got a call.
My grandmother had just been taken to the hospital.
Which is where I am now.
They'll be keeping her overnight. They think she had a minor stroke.

The pox on karma, the pox on working, I'll be here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Got the intarwebz moved over here to the temporary place.  

uryu ishida

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:23 pm
Usually you have to do bad stuff for karma to s**t on you.

Well, at least you can look up naked ladies on the naked lady maker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am
OberFeldwebel

Is the world shitting on you for no reason a karmic blank check for mayhem?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Is the world shitting on you for no reason a karmic blank check for mayhem?
....Am I allowed to hurt politicians now!?
surprised

Found a PERFECT ******** VEHICLE for me.
A JEEP TRUCK.
Jeep Comanche.
4x4, $3100, and depending on if it's the 4-cyl or 6-cyl, it's indestructible.

I want it so bad, but I have $60 to my name right now.
(Actually, about $1200, but I can't touch any of it till I turn 21)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 pm
just out of curiosity, anyone know what the MPG for a deuce and a half is?  

Man of the Demoneye

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:21 pm
Man of the Demoneye
just out of curiosity, anyone know what the MPG for a deuce and a half is?
13GPM.

CAREFULLY look at that acronym.

(I'm joking)  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out