Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeanneApple

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:59 am
Name: Jeanne
Hobbies: Theatre (directing, mainly), knitting
Interest: Harry Potter, The Sims 2, Wicked (The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West/a "new" Musical), Um probabaly some other stuff I can't think of right now..Oh like Hanson, yeah, Hanson.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: That I can make all of the above fandoms into Sims to play with and do with as I please. ^_^ tee hee, and that's what makes me a huge dork, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:53 am
Name: Meg
Hobbies: Computers, the internet, drawing, listening to music, and The Sims, of course.
Interest: neutral
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I don't know.
It just makes me laugh sometimes.
Especially (sp?) that I figured out last night when you typed in that cheat code, (boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true) that I can make a guy pregnant. (oh, btw, he had twin alien babies! I about died of laughter when that happened xd )

[Ramen N00dles]

FreddieMarinov

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:35 am
Name: Ruth
Hobbies: dance, singing, video games
Interest: music, dance, fan fiction (mainly slash)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: getting to try and create likenesses of real people or characters from various things.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:26 pm

Name: paige will do just fine, thanks
Hobbies: playing TS2, drawing, writing
Interests: sleeping in late stare , visiting my little cousins, etc., working at the elementary school
Favorite thing about the Sims: making really large families and interconnecting an entire town. i've yet to manage it withought getting frustrated and deleting the town to start fresh, but that's always the goal.

i suppose that's it, then.

hi! wink

ariapaige

S I N - shine____xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:20 pm
Name: Mel
Hobbies: Writing, DDR, Other random thing^^
Interest: Music, Movies, and Video games!
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Building a dream house and making a family tree!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Name: I ain't telling. Lets leave it at sanandreasaholic
Hobbies: Video games, Sims, surfing the net
Interest: (see above)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: That I can reck someone elses life besides my own..no really. I like to see how creative I can get with the houses and objects.  

sanandreasaholic

_easilyammused_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:32 pm
Name: Angel or Naive, take your pick (both are nicknames...)
Hobbies: DDR, playing Sims 2, watching anime and reading manga,listening to my iPod and other various things...
Interest: I have a fasination with animation and video games. I want to become a video game designer.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Baby sims, I think their really cute.

not much else that's so special about me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:36 pm
Name: Adreana
Hobbies: playing music, taekwondo, drawing, reading, playing the sims, and having fun
Interest: karate, music, and art
Fav. thing about the Sims games: My favorite thing about the sims is that you can make and control peoples lives. You can make it your own perfect world.

meblabla123

SkittlesxP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:28 am
Name: Elise
Hobbies: Gaia,Sims2, art, music,cryans,and vedio games
Interest: Same as hobies ^w^
Fav. thing about the Sims games: making people, houses, and downloading neat stuff.I also like making stories.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:49 am
Name: Cassie
Hobbies: Other than playing sims, practicing my instruments, listening to music, hanging out with friends
Interest: Euphonium!! Tuba! My favourite band is tool, and/or aperfectcircle.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I love (in sims II) watching the sims grow up and become better (or worse) sims. I got over the whole "killing humans on screen is fun" thing a while ago (in sims I)

I am a euphonium major at Interlochen Arts Academy. I am a senior (class of 06) and I still don't know what college I'm going to.  

euphba

H O B I S C U I T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Name: Just call me crazy
Hobbies:Finding cool posters that I can put in my room.
Interests:TS and TS2, hanging with friends, talking to people online.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I like to build houses, you can make your dream house...it's so cool. And I like to make a huge sim family(btw I just finished the first generation of my sim legacy, R.I.P Sky and Aaron Sweetman, lol I am obsessed)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Name: Phoenix
Hobbies: anime, gaming, reading, poetry
Interest: anime, manga, computers
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Everything but the aspiration meter xp  

Kawaii~Phoenix

billsabob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:09 am
Hobbies: music, computer, music, school (one of the few lol), music, oh and did i mention music?
Interest: stars, colleges that have an astronomy major and have a scholarship for lacrosse(john hopkins is the only one so far)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: you get to build kik arse houses and make sims do whatever the f*** you want them to.... its a bit like playing god  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:10 am
euphba
Name: Cassie
Hobbies: Other than playing sims, practicing my instruments, listening to music, hanging out with friends
Interest: Euphonium!! Tuba! My favourite band is tool, and/or aperfectcircle.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I love (in sims II) watching the sims grow up and become better (or worse) sims. I got over the whole "killing humans on screen is fun" thing a while ago (in sims I)

I am a euphonium major at Interlochen Arts Academy. I am a senior (class of 06) and I still don't know what college I'm going to.

hey i play euphonium too... only in 8th grade band..... sad  

billsabob

BrokenWing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:28 pm
Name: Excel
Hobbies: Writing, DDR, watching the trash in my room come alive...
Interests: The Sims 2, Monty Python, Live Action Sailor Moon
Fav. thing about the Sims games: THE CHILDREN GROW UP! Sorry, that was just a major annoyance in The Sims 1.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff