Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Big Damn Heroes - Story of Celestia{Sci-Fi} ACCEPTING 2 MORE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:04 pm
Jackson was still working on his weapon until, one of the lightbulbs flickered slightly. "YES!"he yelled out. Jackson continued to try it and then the lights on the scythe glowed like there was no tomorrow. "YES! I've fixed it!"Jackson yelled in excitment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm
She heard someone yelling, "YES! YES!"

"Hm..." wondered Felicity out loud. "I wonder who that might be? Sounds like little Jackson, but I may be wrong... maybe I should go check it out!" She followed the sounds of excited shouting.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 pm
"Phew! All that cheering makes me thirsty..."Jackson said. He then went to go get a cup of water to drink while he worked on the weapons in the weaponsvault.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image

From the open medical ward one could hear a loud 'snap' as Annabel, the medic of the ship finally won the battle with a rather uncomfortable plastic chair, how ever the only way that she had won this battle was by breaking the chair. A loud annoyed sigh escaped her black painted lips. "Lord, do not let me lose my temper." She whispered discreetly as she stood.

Her hands fell to her lower back were she felt a minor discomfort, which was normal because she just fell backwards in an all plastic chair on to unforgiving metal tiles. Hissing she final put pressure into her back and a few silent snaps could be heard as she cracked the vertebra of her lumbar region. "That's better." She told her self turning around to face the disaster that was her now broken chair, "Unfortunately, I'm only a medic on the human verity, but I do think that I may pronounce you dead."

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 am
Jackson was walking through the hall when all of a sudden, he came across a random water cooler. "Now, to get something to drink..."he said. He then took a cup out of the cup holder, let the water fall into his cup, and he started drinking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am
Felicity soon found Jackson, and he was drinking some cool water. "Good morning!" Felicity chirped in a sing-song voice. "Yay, you're awake!" Felicity smiled in greeting, and laughed whole-heartedly, obviously in a very good mood this present morning.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 am
Jackson heard someone's voice. Twas Felicity. "Hey!"he said. "Top of the morning to you!"he added. Jackson then walked back to the weapons vault to continue working on the weapons inside of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am
Annabel hissed lightly while lugging her chair out of her medical ward, "Lord, help me!" The chair had gotten stuck in the door frame, making it nearly impossible to get out. In fact Annabel was now practically standing on the door frame trying to yank. "Heave! Ho! Blagh!" After one great powerful tug she found her self and the chair falling back onto more of the ungrateful metal tiles. She sat up and puffed a strand of hair out of her pail face. "I-I...Don't say it don't saying Annabel." She let out a sigh and stood, then continued to lug the chair down the hallway, all the while it made an obnoxious scraping sound.

Finally two people were in sight around a water cooler,one was male and walking away. The other was female who was staying and looked rather cheery. "Hello." She sang out when she was close enough, finally getting to drop the chair, she her self gripped a water and begun drinking and talking to the girl, "So, I suppose that I'm the nurse here and should ask the ever so generic question of, 'how are you feeling today?'" She said politely.

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 am
Jackson continued working on the guns in the weaponsvault. "Okay, this gun will be a challenge."he said to himself. Jackson began making upgrades to the gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am
"Hello, Annabel!" Felicity greeted politely and cheerfully. "I am feeling quite well, thanks! I know that you just joined us on the ship yesterday...but are you enjoying it so far?"

Felicity remembered the day before, when she and her brother were walking about, looking for someone else to join the crew. They had bumped into Annabel, and seeing that she was friendly and kind, and she was looking for something to do, so they decided to ask her to join the Crew of the Celestia!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 am
Annable smile, "Its good to hear that you are doing well Miss.Felicity." She said with a nod. "Well I'm doing fine, but it appears that my chair has been..." She looked back to her broken and ruined chair, "Decommissioned." She sighed.

"I am enjoying my self to. The office and medical ward you've given me are quite lovely. I feel bad for saying this, but I am excited to bust into those lovely new syringes!" One could practically see the heart that was forming from these words. It wasn't that she like syringes to use them in a bad way, she just enjoyed their shape, the feel of the metal plunger under her finger and the smooth glass in between the same hand's other fingers.

She was practically purring at the mental image, "You know...I should look into the crew's medical history and see if there is any one that needs a shot or so." Annabel explained thinking on the matter. "Just to be safe."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 am
((OOC: Waah! Someone could told me it was starting! Just kidding, haha))

Kazuya was sitting with his hands behind his head in the pilots seat. He whistled to himself. "Sure is boring on the bridge today." He smiled "I guess I kinda like it that way though." He peered from the window into space, the final frontier. He thought about the last words that his parents had said. "I'll definitely reach for the stars.." Kazuya got himself out of his seat and switched on the auto pilot. "No need for me to be here if nothing big is going down, I'll go work on the KYVIUS." He began to walk out of the bridge and to the hanger.  

Daku_San

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 pm
Jackson was working on a 50,000mm bazooka which was severly damaged from all the missiles shot from it. "Come on, I have to fix this..."he said to himself. The bazzoka was starting to zap up a storm. "No no no!"Jackson yelled. The bazzoka then short-curcited. "Damnit."Jackson said. He then went to fix another weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 am
Felicity did not think it was horrible, at all, that Annabel was so excited about using the new syringes. Everyone had their own joys and desires, just like how Felicity adored wrenches and screwdrivers and awesome "old-fashioned" tools; she admired them so. But, she also adored all of the new-fangled technology that made a mechanic's life so much easier. And fun.

Felicity smiled happily and said, "Medical histories? We should go and ask everyone! For me, I don't think I need any shots... Hm... I've already gotten all the shots that I needed last year."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 pm
Jackson read though many books, and then went back to work. "Okay, this has to work this time!"he said to himself. Jackson continued working without hesitance.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff