Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 pm
hahahah, they ain't Taliban. Just wanna-be's rofl I know im talking about.

Well, his avi is like a soldier lol rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 am
The_Pathan

huh?

go get some info then respond.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 am
tassan
The_Pathan

huh?

go get some info then respond.
Go get some AC, then respond stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am
tassan
The_Pathan
Zero_Beat a mujahideen soldier who fight with the taliban told me.

HUHWHAT?

You have heard by now so many ppl telling you that they are against religion then you are going against them and a one person just TOLD you and viola! you are convinced?

have those people that said there not fighting for religon been there?? have they seen it?? NO
listen kid the media messes the info up.
when they see militant groups burning schools raping weman etc... truth is the meadia casts dont even know the names of those groups so they blame on taliban because the waziri warriors in the southern part of the district of waziristan calim to be TALIBAN. do u even know where the name taliban came from? do u even know the real history of the taliban???
if you do then dont be suprized why so many groups will have that kind of title.

lol dude let me tell you something,. There many groups out there calling themselves taliban more than half are just indian PARA commando trained agents trying to seperate pakistan.
of course some of the native true taliban do some things that are haram. every group has black sheep my friend. look at united states military.

you want proof?? www.defence.pk
the pakistan army offical fourm of discussion you will meet real soilders that have been there and fought agianst al queada-taliban and other militant groups such as myself. you may learn some real info from them bro. they will give you the proof.

btw dont just think this is just a one sided paki story,
there are american and indian soilder and etc.. on the thread aswell
be free to ask them any questions and they will REAL PROOF.
u can even cantact me at mercenary101 ill even give you proof  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am
eh, firstly i am talking about the taliban who are doing the bombing and are so called taliban, and yes i know taliban means a student who learns and those ppl who do bombing are merely taliban, its just a reference, and the taliban you are talking about has lost their identity as taliban a long ago, for their safety they should start calling themselves somthing else but taliban.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:06 am
tassan
eh, firstly i am talking about the taliban who are doing the bombing and are so called taliban, and yes i know taliban means a student who learns and those ppl who do bombing are merely taliban, its just a reference, and the taliban you are talking about has lost their identity as taliban a long ago, for their safety they should start calling themselves somthing else but taliban.

no the taliban that i refernce did not loose there identity as "taliban" my friend lol. they still out there doing what they do. the true taliban are still active. but anyway i did not realize you were talking about the "so called talis"  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Hamano_Taiki

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 am
why are we taking sides of some groups that claim themselves fighting for religion of allah when allah alone is more than capable.

If you trust men then prepare yourself for betrayal, but if you trust allah, victory is assured.

I don't give a hoot about taliban, al qaeda or whatever they are because allah is more powerful than them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:46 am
It is our responsibility as slaves of Allah, to fight for Allah.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Harrotz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Jihad doesn't mean war. And fight in the name of Allah doesn't mean you need to go to war. Fight with words, fight with knowledge, it is also consider jihad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am
Fighting for Allah = Jihad.  

The_Pathan
Captain

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 am
dTranquility
Jihad doesn't mean war. And fight in the name of Allah doesn't mean you need to go to war. Fight with words, fight with knowledge, it is also consider jihad.

u cant always fight with words dont you think the afghans and palestinians and chechen people tried that???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 am
the pathans diden't rofl  

The_Pathan
Captain

0_o___V

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm
Oh wow... i dont see how you can say the are heros.. i mean do heros go kill innocent people or kill there fellow muslims... or do hersos go and stop a bus and kill all the shias just b/c they aren't the same kind of muslim you are... i dont think so... and ya know how you said that some taliban guy told you.. well obviously he is going to talk about his beliefs in a good way... i mean he isn't going to say, "hey we go around killing innocent people isn't it great!" no... so please go to Pakistan and look for your self b/c i know i havve... my own relatives have been in danger b/c of these terrorists. Seriously I HATE THE TALIBAN!!! and I dont hate ANYTHING!!! They ruin the name of Islam sooooo badly it is rediculous... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm
And the media makes it worst with their terrorism bullshit idea. -_-

Zero, I only said words and knowledge is also consider jihad.
But I never said we must spread words to do jihad.

Protect Islam from others is also jihad.
To protect your home from burglars in the name of Allah is also jihad.
To learn and study about Islam is also jihad.
Going to Mecca to do haj is also jihad.

But if you start a war with the name of Allah, that is a wrong path for jihad.
Unless if you are protecting yourself from war and to protect Islam, that is jihad.

If they don't want to believe us, let them be. It's their decision and we have to respect other beliefs still. How can we expect others to respect us if we can't respect them?  

Harrotz

EtSh Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm
people please if you want to know about the real meaning of jihad go to my topic at Islamic lectures ,  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff