Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
mj's ghost O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u scared
  yes
  no
  yes, but i calmed down
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am
Naota3
i used to have alot of pets dog, cat, lizard, and i think a bird

We used to have 6 cats (I think) a dog, a lizard, and three fish. Now we have three cats, a dog, and a LOT of fish. They had little fishy babies. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am
I've found an enhanced version of that video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sVm8OX9S5o  

kurl

Trash Bear

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm
kurl
I've found an enhanced version of that video
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sVm8OX9S5o

XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 am
@Doomed
I guess. ;-; I just wish they'd be able to like fly around my house and stuff.

Wow, 6 kitties? :0
My mom might get 3 more kitties, so I might have 8. :,D
YAY LOTS OF KITTIES

@Naota
Sauce always wanted a bird, but PPN would probably never allow it. She hates birds with a fiery passion. She'd probably let it loose in the house and wait for the cats to kill it. D:
How big was the lizard?

@Kurl
The end of that video scared me. xD Wasn't expecting that.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 am
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
I guess. ;-; I just wish they'd be able to like fly around my house and stuff.

Wow, 6 kitties? :0
My mom might get 3 more kitties, so I might have 8. :,D
YAY LOTS OF KITTIES

@Naota
Sauce always wanted a bird, but PPN would probably never allow it. She hates birds with a fiery passion. She'd probably let it loose in the house and wait for the cats to kill it. D:
How big was the lizard?

@Kurl
The end of that video scared me. xD Wasn't expecting that.

Nuh-uh. You don't want lots of cats. I had around 13 cats total in my house, 9 of those foster cats, and it is not that fun. It's really stressful.
One time we apparently had the class pet, a hamster, in our house. We came home to find one of our cats dangling from the mantle trying to get it. XD I don't remember, but the other people do.
You weren't expecting the ending of that video. I knew there would be something like that on it. Or one of those things where something suddenly pops out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 am
Oh wow. xD
Our cats just kill spiders and other bugs like moths and eat them. D: But I bet if they had the chance, they'd kill a small rodent.
But I like lots of kitties. ;-; My dad was thinking about getting 6 more for his house. My family is like cat crazy. We all hate dogs. Well Sauce is the only one who doesn't.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD
Our cats just kill spiders and other bugs like moths and eat them. D: But I bet if they had the chance, they'd kill a small rodent.
But I like lots of kitties. ;-; My dad was thinking about getting 6 more for his house. My family is like cat crazy. We all hate dogs. Well Sauce is the only one who doesn't.

We have to let Calvin out. He gets all annoyed when we don't. Of course, my family makes fun of him, saying he's like Sylar because whenever he catches chipmunks he eats through their head/neck area. Whenever he catches bunnies he eats all of them, leaving behind one organ, a leg, and maybe some skin. But he starts with their heads. I know this because he once brought a bunny to our front door and started eating it. DX XD It was funny and sad and disturbing at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD

We have to let Calvin out. He gets all annoyed when we don't. Of course, my family makes fun of him, saying he's like Sylar because whenever he catches chipmunks he eats through their head/neck area. Whenever he catches bunnies he eats all of them, leaving behind one organ, a leg, and maybe some skin. But he starts with their heads. I know this because he once brought a bunny to our front door and started eating it. DX XD It was funny and sad and disturbing at the same time.

We let my cats out every once in a while, but we put them on harnesses, because they'll climb trees and attempt to run away if we don't.

Wow. xD My old cat named Kitty (Pretty creative name, I know. c:) did stuff kinda like that. She'd bring dead birds into the house and put them in my mom's closet. She never ate them though. xD
I wonder what's so tasty about the head?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD

We let my cats out every once in a while, but we put them on harnesses, because they'll climb trees and attempt to run away if we don't.

Wow. xD My old cat named Kitty (Pretty creative name, I know. c:) did stuff kinda like that. She'd bring dead birds into the house and put them in my mom's closet. She never ate them though. xD

No clue. But he likes bunnies better. For them, he only leaves behind some clumps of fur, a foot or two, and this weird organ. He doesn't like chipmunks as much. If we put our cats on harnesses, they would be so mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm
i actually believe in ghosts but they're rejected memories  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 am
Naota3
i actually believe in ghosts but they're rejected memories

That's an interesting view.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD

No clue. But he likes bunnies better. For them, he only leaves behind some clumps of fur, a foot or two, and this weird organ. He doesn't like chipmunks as much. If we put our cats on harnesses, they would be so mad.

Do they eat the bones too? xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD

Yeah, he eats the bones too. The crunching noise is kind of gross. Though it was worse this one time where we let our dog out to finish the chipmunk, and she grabbed it and bit down, and you could hear the poor thing's spine snap.
I don't think I've had a quite normal childhood what with all of the animals killing small animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Wow. :0
It's all good. My childhood hasn't been normal either. Plus, having a weird childhood means weird childhood stories. And who doesn't love hearing weird childhood stories? c:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD

Yeah, he eats the bones too. The crunching noise is kind of gross. Though it was worse this one time where we let our dog out to finish the chipmunk, and she grabbed it and bit down, and you could hear the poor thing's spine snap.
I don't think I've had a quite normal childhood what with all of the animals killing small animals.

gold tack(grandmom's dog) he ate chicken bones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTlqgL1Fr4 here's a song about it  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff