Reply Devil May CRY
Devil May Cry 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am
Ihave a PSP! >w< I hope they make it, mew. xd whee Yay! Another Devil May Cry game for me to get addicted to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm
yeah i hope they make it soon too^_^  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Minerva de Sade

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 pm
I heard it was called "Dante's Inferno" or something like that.

I'm excited to hear there might be a movie. =D I hope they pick the right people for the movie too.

I don't want it to end up like the live action DBZ movie. eek it was totally horrifying.

Oh, I'm Minerva, by the way. *waves*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm
oh hi nice to meet you ^^*waves back*  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoh_Hoh

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 pm
yeah i hope its based on dente again though nero was a bit boring for me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 am
yeah i wish they would make a game were you get to be virgil, the two Apprentices of sparta, trish, sparta!!!, lady, lucia from num 2 again

If u got to be virgil they could make it like he has to take a journey back into being were he builds his power in the under world until he finds the power to become the king of the devil world and then he invades the mortal relm total chaos but the good guys will have to win some how sad

if there was a game for the apprentices it could be multiplayer wich would be awsome!!! and they will go through the story until Sparta disappears and dente kills them off but that level u would get to be dente smile

if they made a game for sparta there would be the biggest and baddest demons that come from a 5th dimension or something he returns to stop totally destructable battle fields total power and ut most CHAOS!!

wat do use think of my ideas

i would really like a multiplayer devil may cry  

Hoh_Hoh

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 pm
ultim8_tiger8
yeah i wish they would make a game were you get to be virgil, the two Apprentices of sparta, trish, sparta!!!, lady, lucia from num 2 again

If u got to be virgil they could make it like he has to take a journey back into being were he builds his power in the under world until he finds the power to become the king of the devil world and then he invades the mortal relm total chaos but the good guys will have to win some how sad

if there was a game for the apprentices it could be multiplayer wich would be awsome!!! and they will go through the story until Sparta disappears and dente kills them off but that level u would get to be dente smile

if they made a game for sparta there would be the biggest and baddest demons that come from a 5th dimension or something he returns to stop totally destructable battle fields total power and ut most CHAOS!!

wat do use think of my ideas

i would really like a multiplayer devil may cry
well if you have played dmc3 you can use virgil and the sparda one is rumor to be for psp and yeah i would love a multiplayer dmc or atleast a fighting game with the characters on it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Well a fighting game that had the DMC characters would be pretty awesome. X3 =3 o3o And I do hope that they make a PSP DMC game, although I'm actually having second thoughts about a DMC movie, I kind of would rather have it in CGI format rather then Live Action. >.>;  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:14 pm
oh and why is that ?^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:48 pm
i heard capcom was going to do DMC5 but they were busy to make the bayontta game so i think their going to make DMC5 a bit later but i hope they make it soon.... im sooo excited xd !!! srry didnt introduce myself im lady atremis333 but u can call me lady if u want to i dont mind thx for inviting me here  

LadyArtemis 333

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm
Minerva de Sade
I heard it was called "Dante's Inferno" or something like that.

I'm excited to hear there might be a movie. =D I hope they pick the right people for the movie too.

I don't want it to end up like the live action DBZ movie. eek it was totally horrifying.

Oh, I'm Minerva, by the way. *waves*

Dante's inferno is something else and there might not be a dmc5 (sighs) but there is a live action of dmc should be out this year biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:31 pm
have any of you guys seen the trailers of devil may cry 1,2,and3 versions in japanese???cause i like the american version trailer better wat do u think?
Also when is DMC 5 going to showw up!!  

LadyArtemis 333

Makomas

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm
ok im like a big fan of dmc....so like can anyone let me know any of this stuff if is true....cause i die if i miss anyundefined  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm
LadyArtemis 333
have any of you guys seen the trailers of devil may cry 1,2,and3 versions in japanese???cause i like the american version trailer better wat do u think?
Also when is DMC 5 going to showw up!!

lol dear God, are you talking about the one with the lady beating up the guy with the flowers? =///w///= I thought that was funny.

I personally like the Japanese versions for games 2 and three, but the trailer for the first game I think is better in America. XD

Da ChIBi KitTy

sojo456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm
i know some they say it's going to be made by ninja company or something like that  
Devil May CRY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff