Submit

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am
Ikes flying sword: have ike do aether as soon as he's about to grab the sword grab the time clock and his sword will fly in random directions  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm
BlakeyT53
Ikes flying sword: have ike do aether as soon as he's about to grab the sword grab the time clock and his sword will fly in random directions

forgot that one, thanks  

Prince Amaterasu

Prince Amaterasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Dyclone
great but you missed another meteor smash with luigi. i can tell how to perform it unless you already know how to do it (no not the taunt) you also forgot the DAC/DACUS that can be done with multiple characters such as link and also... bump 8D

DAC/DACUS? what are these acronyms for? i don't put alot of things in acronyms so i don't know what these mean  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 pm
a trick~ with pikachu, dubble jump while moveing. at the highest point press ↓+B. u'll land ahead of it, tricking ur opponent. practice jumping skills~~  

warrior ninja winter

warrior ninja winter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm
andd-- At the Temple, on the little circle platfrom thing at the very bottom right, go to the inside edge and use ↓B. jump and use it to get it higher (hard 2 explain, just test it)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm
theres a glitch i just found out yesterday, Link vs Link when you use the final smash the other link can disable it by putting out his wind tornado thing razz saved me a few times  

Sinful Shinigami

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces