Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Worst thing you did to your Sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amandapace7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:59 am
AnnoyingEvil1
amandapace7
well, if you have university, you know the premade students in the dorms never age right?

actaully, there's a way to move them out and age them. So you don't go on believing they stay that way forever, you can get them to grow up.

hmm.... never done that.... but if you do that, won't you run out of NPCs for the dorms or does it just generate new people? cause playing the legacy challenge like I am, I need all the NPCs I can get to be available for relationships.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:47 pm
amandapace7
AnnoyingEvil1
amandapace7
well, if you have university, you know the premade students in the dorms never age right?

actaully, there's a way to move them out and age them. So you don't go on believing they stay that way forever, you can get them to grow up.

hmm.... never done that.... but if you do that, won't you run out of NPCs for the dorms or does it just generate new people? cause playing the legacy challenge like I am, I need all the NPCs I can get to be available for relationships.

Certainly they would, Grand Vampires are regenerated if you marry one of them  

Lady Vina

silverwolfie208

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:08 pm
killed everyone in the neighbor hood xd
ooo and once I killed the nanny becuase after I hired her...I didn't need her anymore bacause my toddler was a kid .... so I fired her and she walked off, my kid hopped in the car with her never to be seen again scream ...so I killed her sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:49 am
i_love_it
The worst thing you ever did to your Sims ever

Mine was an infamous scandal that involved two Romance Sims, a Popularity Sim, the delivery man and the maid eek

And killing the whole neighborhood by inviting them all to a party then setting the house on fire.
That's awesome! xd the worst i ever did was move in with this guy and got preggie with him then found him chating on me with my best friend >< but the favorite... i made my family (my sybliings and i were teens and my parent swere adults of course) my sis and her boyfriend kept sneaking out and getting caught, that was the best ^^  

wind_goddess08

wind_goddess08

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:50 am
silverwolfie208
ooo and once I killed the nanny becuase after I hired her...I didn't need her anymore bacause my toddler was a kid .... so I fired her and she walked off, my kid hopped in the car with her never to be seen again scream ...so I killed her sweatdrop
that's really sad crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:00 am
silverwolfie208
The kid got in the car with the nanny? eek Never seen that happen before, now the social worker has come and taken kids away but never the nanny.

My nannies tend to overstay their welcome  

Lady Vina

Rainbow Testosterone generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Rainbow Testosterone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:48 pm
exclaim exclaim exclaim new version of worst thing ever done, ok first i got 2 old sims and made them woohoo all the time, and eventually 5 seconds after the 30th woohoo the male one dies, eveyone sad and a made the tombstone get broken, then i bought a ton of grils, and made the remaining 3 cook and cook, then they started a fire, then the elder lady fell asleep the other 2 caught on fire, then the lady wakes up panics on the 2 sons, when grim reaper comes, she is about to plead for their lives, but then she gets caught on fire, so everyone dies, and the grim reaper actually hangs out in the house for a couple of days, but then when he leaves, i cant exit, or save soo i screwed over so i used task manager  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:07 pm
cool blaugh  

Thee Lucky Charms

smilylady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:16 pm
wow, those are great ways to do the worst thing to your sims  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:40 pm
i_love_it
The worst thing you ever did to your Sims ever

Mine was an infamous scandal that involved two Romance Sims, a Popularity Sim, the delivery man and the maid eek

And killing the whole neighborhood by inviting them all to a party then setting the house on fire.
holy hell, that sounds like desperate housewives surprised  

Zwiebelsaft!

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:46 am
Invited this persons teachers to a sports party eek Here's the scoop:

I invited them over and then the two teacher where like kissing and stuff....anyway the girl was engaged to her roommate and when her came home he had dinner yada yada. Then, all of a sudden people started slapping each other because everyone was cheating on each other and I don't know why eek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:53 pm
i_love_it

rofl

if there were too many sims in the house I would set some of the ones I wanted to leave in a room and then catch it on fire >.>  

Darth Moe

Metallilolz

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:58 pm
Well, I've done lots of killing and suffering in The Sims 1, but I haven't gotten around to messing with my sims in The Sims 2.

I really want to make a house with one guy (romance) and 3 girls (family). Ahh... so evil, yet so funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:47 am
The worst thing I've ever done to my sims is drowning them in the pool when i want to get rid of one. Not too bad sweatdrop

A friend of mine was playing my sims (he just got hooked into it) and I was helping him out. I went away for like 5 minutes and then he was screaming my name. I came back and it turned out that his sims had set the house on fire. No one mrgreen told him that the first two things you should have in a house are phone (to call fire-person) and fire-alarm (so you won't have to call fire person). We couldn't bare to watch while his family of sims burnt to a crisp. Poor sims, poor guy.  

Kedarci

Colorful Genocide

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:39 pm
I made like five Sims (in the Sims2) and i locked them up in a little room, were i just left them there. . to die. . .and i watched them, and i also had the cow plant eat some of them.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff