Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
If Konoha Village really exists, you would be... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:24 am
if it were reaaall.. i'd be on an undercover spy mission there for the Akatsuki. ^^ But, then i'd get tired, go to a women's hot hotsprings house, stay there for a while and relax, then beat up Jiraya-san if he came to peek... again.. *sighs*

or a trip to a tea house works well, too. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:29 am
if konoha was real i'd be eating ramen too!lol blaugh and also i'd be hanging with naruto and the guys and they'd be teaching me their jutsus hehe whee  

imnoone

Ookami-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:17 am
I would be making moves on Hinata-chan!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:06 pm
i would be eating ramen!!!! they make it look sooooo gooood! blaugh  

AngelicDevil16

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:57 pm
Hmmm... I'd probably be off somewhere training or jumping around on the buldings. I wish I could jump really high... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:03 pm
I would be ambushing the Hokage everyday but messing up everytime and be put in detention at the academy. xd  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:11 pm
I'd be a Jounin and do mostly simple retrieval/rescue missions.

And when I'm not on a mission, I'd either be keeping the Genin in line (keeping an eye on Naruto, especially) and honing my skills, or I'd be sort of stalking Kakashi and putting the moves on him any way I can (maybe insert a note in his silly book, featuring a photo of me wearing only a blanket?)

The ramen shop would be a frequent haunt of mine, and once in while go sit by a river and meditate peacefully.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:20 pm
Gah...I'm Asian...so I eat ramen every other day...blah...so no more...gah...I'd rather procrastinate like Shikamaru..  

Copy Ninja

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:38 pm
Holy crap. I'd have to be an exchange student from Sound, of course, but I would.... eat ramen all day, then stalk Kakashi and Iruka-sensei. When I'm not training, of course ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:41 pm
I would be the village slut in Konoha, going around... girl-pimpin' everyone up. I would sleep with every-guy-under-16 and a few girls, too... xd  

FifiLynn

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:23 am
I'd be trying to scare some of my friends (Just for fun whee )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:48 am
If Konoha was real, I would probably be chasing after Shikamaru. And eating at the ramen shop a lot. And perfecting Sexy No Jutsu. >_>  

Yomei

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:53 pm
Hi!

Hmm, I would chill at the lookout on to the hokage mountain, go to have a bite of ramen, and maybe hang around the hokage's place to maybe learn some more medical ninja techniques. Maybe so take a swim in one of the streams.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:22 am
Ookami-Kun
I would be making moves on Hinata-chan!!! blaugh
xd 3nodding  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:15 am
id live there