Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnite sky09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 pm
hey im ashley and i have 3 dogs
nico my dog
candy my sisters dog
and chiquita my grandmas dog she prego tho no joke
there all chihuahuas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 pm
I'm The Didus Ineptus for now ^_^. The name comes from the old Latin term for the Dodo bird. I love birds especially heart . I have two cockatiels, Puff Daddy (I didn't name him that -__-) and Harpo, both adopted from friends. They're not the best behaved, but I love 'em.
I hope to get more pets when I'm out of school and more settled. Oh, and my birthday is 11/11 mrgreen  

Murder Bird

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Killer Budgie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 pm
My name is Kat. ^^
Currently, I have 3 budgies, a lineolated parakeet and 3 bettas.
I used to have a Doberman and maybe will sometime soon once again or a Belgian Malinois...
I've also had hamsters and canaries, plus a failed attempt at an aquarium.
There's also this cat that wanders around my boyfriend's yard (she belongs to his neighbor) that I sorta consider one of mine. xD She's super cute and awesome. We call her SmartCat. I want a cat like her some day.

I've also worked in an animal hospital for four years.

Edit: I just acquired another canary... I'm a sucker. His name is Chaos. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Elloz! I'm Tyffany. My Birthday's on May 4th. I love spelling, and snakes. I currently have the following:

Nova the lab/chow mix (My father's)
Taz the pomeranian (My brother's)
Aussie the gray tabby (my sister's)
Syd the Ferret (My mother's)
Scrat the ferret (My other sister's)
Jazz the Ball python (Mine)  

Bronzed_Platypus

XxlazzybunnyxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 pm
spiderman143swife
I'm Meagan.
I currently own just 1 dog-Australian Shepard Lab mix. Shes 3 years old smile

I've owned:
2 cats (Tigger-Orange Tabby and Micheal-Brown/black Tabby)
2 Turtles (for like 2 days both painted we saved them cool )
and then some hampsters and some fish

wwo u have a lot of oets im only have a dog i love animals smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 pm
Heyy, i won't tell you my name but you can call me Allie. My birthday is on September 7th. I have a bird. She's a lutino cockatiel. Cutest thing ever! xd  

Myriklexx

Interesting Shopper

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Baiser de Paix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 pm
Hi, My name is Nikki!
I love animals (obviously)

Ok, so here goes the list of my zoo...
-Polly (8 year old LabxRottxPitbull Mutt)
-Tigger (16 year old Tabby Cat)
-Sage (2 year old Calico Cat)
-Ginger (5 year old Guinea Pig)
-Pysco (3 year old Guinea Pig)
-Madison & Broadway (2 year old Goldfish)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm
My name is Jessi, and I'm 20 years old.
I love animals (obviously, or I wouldn't be here, right? XD).

I have two cats:
- Kilala, an 8-year-old Siamese mix.
- Squish, a 3-year-old black and white cat, who acts more like a dog.  

Ophrysia

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 pm
Hi. I'm Taylor. (Or Foofy, or Floof... Usually go by "Foofy" on Gaia, Floof/Taylor on snake & herp sites.) 17 years old; I turn 18 on June 16th.

I'm a Herp addict.

(And an animal lover, obviously.)

My current biological load consists of...

Four dogs:
Stump ("tainted" Brussels Griffon... Supposed to be purebred, but he and his brother are twice breed standard and 3x the supposed size of their parents.. Turns 3 this month)
Romeo (Presumed Boxer/Boston Terrier mix, who probably has some APBT or Am staff in there somewhere... 2 years old)
Samantha (10 year old purebred Boxer girl. She's doing well--Romeo keeps her young.)
Ginger (4 year old PITA, deaf super-mutt... Corgi-shaped, has Blue Heeler markings, is white-ish... Old owners said she was rat terrier/beagle/something else...)

Ginger is Mom's dog. Sammy is the family dog. Stump and Romeo are MINE. You could kind of say my family has four and a half dogs, because we often care for/babysit my gram's dog--Stump's brother, Mac. We also used to have a large male boxer (Simba... My sweet baby!), but he had to be put to sleep nearly 6 years ago. Got sick (still dunno what), went nuts, and mauled the ("Dog-Bait," "Throw And Go") UPS man. He was Sammy's best friend, and would've been 12 this year.

One Lizard:
Man Ray (Male Bearded Dragon, age unknown. Rescued him January '09. He had MBD, was emaciated, and dehydrated... Rehabilitated him; now he's my baaabyyyy! ... Though, he's still got serious issues.)

Twenty-Five Snakes:
5.13 Corn snakes. (I think I counted right... Lol. My favorite species--obviously--and sort of my "passion.")
1.1 Boa Constrictors (BCI, specifically. Not breeders, just pets. Male is a Hogg/Colombian cross, female is an Anery Colombian.)
0.1 Taiwan Beauty Rat Snake (Likes to attempt eating my hand. This big girl sexed herself after we rescued her last year by dumping a load of infertile eggs. Boy, if she wasn't so big and ornery, I WOULD get her a mate!!!)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (As of yet unsexed, but still eating only large pinks/sm fuzzies at nearly two years old so I'd guess male. Almost as big of a PITA to feed as the ball pythons.)
1.1 Ball Pythons (Sex ratio here is questionable. The "herp" vet that probed the female, Hobbs, turned out to be rather incompetent. The male's PO admitted he had no idea what he was doing when he probed "Ed" as such.)
1.0 "Bay of LA" Rosy Boa (Quickly falling in love with this new addition to the family!)

I'm also dyyyiiiing to get into Skinks, Geckos, and Black Rat snakes (among other things). Tortoises, too, but I SWEAR that's not my fault. A girl at school wants me to rescue (and rehome) her brother's Sulcata tortoise. (Fun! xD)

It's nice to meet you all!

EDIT (Nov 19):

Now it's 4 dogs, 25 snakes, a bearded dragon, and a Russian Tortoise... Oh boy! =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 am
My name is Amanda and I'm 23 going on 24 this year. I'm a Certified Veterinary Technician and I have been dealing with animals my whole life. I love all animals but cats and birds are my two absolute favorites.  

amandapanda182

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 am
CrazyXHyperXGirlXJoanne
My name is joanne
my brithday is may the 8th
im younger than 13 older than 10
i have 2 cats (I WUV KITTIES^^)
1 dog who doesnt get much attention but still gets attention
once my dog ruffy attacked a dove so we took the dove in a cared for it
it had a injured wing so we looked after it so razz

O.o You have the same name as me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 am
Okay, guess it's my turn.
My name is JoAnne, I'm 15, turning 16 on March 3rd. I've been keeping animals all my life, but started keeping real herps when I was 9. That was when I got my wonderful green iguana, Diamond, whom I still have today.
I'd say that I own snakes and lizards, but really, they own me.
I've also been breeding ball pythons for two years now(this is my second year), but have only successfully hatched out two babies(bad advice online, long story).
Right now I have
Male green iguana-Diamond
Female Normal Ball Python-Nyx
Male normal Ball Python-Bliss
Female normal Leopard Gecko(gravid)-Lilah
Male Hypo Leopard Gecko-Valynn
Male Cat-Sora
On loan to me for breeding are:
Female Ghost Ball Python-Pillsbarry
Male Spider Ball Python-Simba

I Have owned
More than I can list. xD

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 am
Hey, I'm Rebecca, but you can call me PandaTeddy/Panda/Pandy/whatever. I'm 17, going to turn 18 on November 14.
I've been around animals since I was born. Right now I have a Papillon named Miles and a Havana rabbit named Shadow - both of them are my babies and I love them so much.
In the past, I've had a guinea pig, two parakeets, four gerbils, and tons of fish.
I raise and show rabbits and I consider rabbits my area of expertise, so I'll be happy to offer advice or answer any questions you may have about rabbits. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm
Hi, I'm Amanda, and I'm a reptile enthusiast.
Mostly ball pythons though, as I breed them as a starting part-time buisiness with my boyfriend. ABV Ball Pythons is what we're calling ourselves right now.
I currently own 9 ball pythons, 1 corn snake, 1 gecko, and 4 cats.

If anyone needs to know about ball pythons, I'd be glad to help!  

PythonHandler

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 am
Hello, I am haine. I just love animals. I have owned three dogs, two cats and an assortment of fish. I never named my fish. I have one dog currently whose name is Steele. We got him from ASPCA where they had rescued him from an abusive home. I have one cat currently whose name is Bob. He was a stray that we took in. My past dogs were Sherman and Bailey and my past cat was Spocky.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff