fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 am
Walking in at first all he could see were dead centaurs lying around, Mumbling to himself "Damn, who ever is in this fight is winning." And after taking one last drag on his cigarette he finally noticed the wounded man lying on the ground, and started to debate in his head whether to help or not, "So, Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am
"I don't mean to be rude, but when someone is really badly wounded, they don't really feel like devulging in introduction." Auron was struggling to get up " now if you can spare a stimpak and some ammo for a.........oh" Auron looked down and saw his trusty assault rifle that he had gotten on his 16th birthday, was left in ruin.......  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 am
"Well i could spare a stimpak, but as for your gun, I think one of the Muties back there carried one just like it, i guess you can use the parts to repair that piece of crap." Matt smirked as he helped his new acquaintance to his feet. " Well, at least let me know what to call you..." He was about to make another "clever remark" at him but figured this guy can help him, and Matt didn't want to be on the bad side of someone who took these guys out so easy, obviously he had some skill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am
"You can call me Auron if you want, seeing as thats my real name, however, people I work with or help, call me Raven. Thank you about the tip about the gun and would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of my old one. It was the last ever assault rifle made before the war. It took 3 days of searching and two days of regreted killing to get it" Auron almost cried when he remembered all the creatures he had to kill. He hated killing and if given the choice would let the creatures live. " If you want to help me, I got a distress signal from this odd group called Rielly's Rangers"....  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am
Regretted killing seemed to make no sense to Matt, unless he had killed people to get it, Matt never cared for radiated creatures, but despised people who killed humans for fun, and sometimes ghouls as long as they weren't feral. "Reilly's Rangers.. I've heard about them before... I'm pretty sure they're that merc group trying to map out the wastes, I'm guessing they got their selves stuck right at the top of this god-forsaken place? Well, What would be in it for me? I guess they would have to reward us..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am
"I have no need for any reward, so anything given in gratitude from them will be given to you, does that sound a good enough deal to you?". Auron knew this guy's type. He was the type who doesn't really care but will pretend to if there was money involved. This made Auron wonder if he would also sell out a team mate if double the caps were offered......  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am
(Im gonna take a break for a while after this post)

"As long as we don't get killed along the way." Probably shouldn't have asked about the money, he thought, now this guy probably thinks im just some sort of Talon Company-type guy. Oh well, We'd probably part ways after this anyways, or maybe not, Probably not a big deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 am
(I'm also gonna break for a while)

Auron wasn't sure whether to trust this guy or not, but this guy saved his life. As such, Auron felt abliged to repay the favour. Then they'll probably end up parting ways and never see each other again. This upset Auron a little bit seeing as he had journeyed alone for four months. "I cannot promise that we won't get killed but I'll do everything I can to prevent it. I'm guessing you've noticed the lovely little corpses I've left behind? I was a little annoyed then, but now these mutants, whether living creatures or not, have really pi**ed me off. Lets go". Auron barely recognised his own voice, but he hoped that if he sounded tough, the new guy might be discouraged from mugging him after the mission......  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am
Well for now Auron apparently trusted him, I bet it won't last, he thought. But for now he had something to do to earn money, Which means if he makes it past this, he can live longer. Seems like its all he ever does but for some reason he just cant stand to stay in a city like Megaton for too long, it practically drives him insane from boredom. "Well, lets go then."

Matt now decided he would take a stealthy approach on this and put away his Magnum, and pulled out his switchblade. It would be hard but sneaking up and stabbing mutants in the neck is easier than getting into one huge gun fight. "How about we don't just rush in guns blazing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 am
"Well I learned that with a gun you don't have to get too close and its quicker" Auron felt sick just by talking about killing but it had to be done if he wanted to live. "If we keep heading up, I'm sure I can find a way of getting another assault rifle. Until then..." Auron picks up a hunting rifle "this will do"...........  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am
"Whatever you say, actually I think I'll still sneak around but now that you mention it..." He pulled back out his Magnum "If we've got quick trigger fingers this should be easy enough. Im still gonna keep the element of surprise though."

Matt hadn't figured how many would be up there anyways, Magnum would be best, He counted up his explosives... only 2 grenades left and that was it...
Better save them for the big groups of Muties, or to make the surprise one hell of an element. "We better start moving before they figure out what happened down here." Stepping up a few stairs and listening carefully, he could hear heavy machine gun fire from what was probably the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am
Auron also heard the gunfire and instantly forgot about sneaking. Those people would soon run out of ammo, and then what. He wasn't gonna let anyone get hurt because he stalled. He ran up the stairs mowing down all super mutants in the way, and even when he ran out of ammo, he was hitting with a tire iron. In a few minutes he was standing in a gory pile of dead super mutants. he turned and motioned to the stranger to follow him, though Auron thought it was odd that the stranger seemed a little more frightened of him...........  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 pm
Wow, this guys really wants to save these people... Matt thought about it and decided he couldn't let him do all the work, what if he tells the Rangers, Then there would be no reward, Matt quickly snuck around past Auron and the Mutants planting both frags on the ones closest to big groups, then ran back to the stairs quickly not to get covered in gore.

Two left with Chinese Assault Rifles remained but were easily picked off by his Magnum, until a Master came down the next set of stairs with a minigun, pinning him down behind a wall... He wouldn't have enough time to line up a shot, "Think we can find a way around him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm
"Stand back!" ordered Auron and the stranger grudgingly abliged. Auron was planning on taking care of the creature without killing it. He lined a shot at the chandellier hanging above the mutie, and fired sending it down on the muties head knocking him unconcious. "go up and help the rangers, I'll keep an eye on Herb, and YES I am naming it. That way I won't kill it, and don't worry, I'll let you take the credit. You'll find me gone before you leave the hotel, then you don't need to see me ever again"................  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm
Kind of dramatic, he thought, but he simply nodded and ran up the last set of stairs. Once on the roof most of the Mutants were paying attention to the Rangers and hadn't noticed Matt yet. After he made a shot at one's legs a few turned around only to be cut down by the Ranger's minigun.
The one he had crippled almost tossed a grenade at them, But Matt shot it before it left his hand. This time he didn't have time to not get covered in blood, his clothes had stains all over and it was just a lucky shot, he was aiming for its head. After a few minutes of silence everyone realized the building was clear...  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff