Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Blood Rebellion {Fantasy} {All Levels} O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image

Maya cocked her head to the side thoughtfully when her brother told her not to drink the new wine. She never really drank or ate any human food or liquids anyhow, so it wouldn't matter to her whether or not she was allowed to drink the wine. Maya frowned as her brother continued on his way, seeing the blood all over him. It smelled like human blood; her brother had made another kill. She opened her lips to say something, but then closed them again; she did not want to put her brother in a grumpy mood, but he still infuriated her, killing humans like that. Maya was sure her brother was torturing his meal as well.

Maya continued on, entering the dining hall and sitting down near the front in an elegant, cushioned seat. The dining hall was fine and fabulous, with a chandelier and everything. A servant, a vampire girl, scurried in, and Maya asked politely, "May I have a human please?"

A human girl was tossed in rather rudely by the vampire servant. She said to Maya with contempt and disgust, "She's one of the prisoners, Your Highness. Your brother wouldn't mind your killing her. Her parents were rebels."

"Oh! I don't think I shall kill her though... could you please stand by?" Maya asked. The servant resisted the urge to roll her eyes and nodded obediently.

Maya gently held the human girl, who looked very frightened, and couldn't have been older than thirteen. Maya sunk her fangs into the girls neck, trying to make the smallest possible holes, and then sucked for a few moments, feeling her body swell with energy. She stopped before the girl could even be affected by the blood loss.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 pm
Masihiko finished his shower and dressed after drying off. He was wearing an old shirt that he didn't mind getting blood on, a pair of black dress pants and his usual boots. He frowned at the boots. He would have to have somebody clean them later.

He walked to his room, watching the servants who crossed his path. He smirked at the servant who was standing by his door. She was a low class vampire. Nobody would miss her. He opened the door to his room and pushed the woman inside grinning as she fell. He didn't like to be disturbed when he was eating. Masihiko's room was simple compared to other rooms in the castle. There wasn't much grandeur or anything particularly interesting about it, with the exception of his many swords that were leaned on the walls. Most of these swords were trophies for him, symbols of victory.

"Get up." He said rather harshly as he walked over to the servant. She stood on her feet then whimpered when Masihiko grabbed her jaw and twisted her head to the side. He sank his fangs into her skin just below her jawline then dragged them down to the area just above her collarbone leaving two deep gashes in his wake. The servant sobbed in pain when he made the gashes. He withdrew his fangs and lapped up the blood that rapidly falling while keeping a harsh grip on the servant's chin. He was sure that none of the blood hit his floor. He occasionally sank his fangs into the open gashes to be sure that they would remain open.

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

Maya whispered to the human girl, "Are you okay? I do hope I did not hurt you..." The human girl's fear melted away and was replaced with a grateful look. She nodded slowly, and Maya smiled.

"You may release this girl, now," Maya said to the servant vampire.

The vampire shook her head and said, "I do not think your brother would approve of my releasing the human prisoners, Your Highness..."

Maya's face took on a dark look, and she said icily, "Do I not hold any power as my title of the Blood Princess?! I command thee to release this girl! She obviously did nothing wrong."

The vampire servant wasn't sure what to do; she did not want to anger the Blood Prince, but at the moment, the Princess appeared intimidating.

"Rude silence?!" Maya shouted. "Release this human immediately!" Maya flashed her white, shiny fangs. "I will hurt myself immensely if you do not do so!" Maya turned her head to the bulge of her shoulder and parted her lips, about to sink her fangs into her shoulder's flesh.

"Please, your Highness! Stop this nonsense! I shall release the girl!" the servant pleaded, falling down to her knees in a kneeling submissive bow. "Please, Princess! Do not hurt yourself! Please, please!"

Maya shook out her head and smiled cheerily again. "Okay!" she said agreeably.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 pm
Masihiko smiled widely when he felt the servant slump against him and noticed that the blood flow stopped. He licked the blood that remained on the servant's neck before he began to drag the body by its hair. It would have been easier to let a suboordinate take care of it, but if he did it himself, he could drag the body through the dining room where he assumed his sister still was. He laughed quietly as he walked down the hall. He kicked open the doors to the dining hall, intentionally bumping into the servant there before glancing at Maya and glaring at the prisoner. "I trust you had a good meal? I did." He said with a small, snide smile. "What did she taste like?" He asked while looking down upon the prisoner. He wasn't even close to being hungry, but he liked seeing people squirm.  

Marissa_Jeane

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm
ISAAC armine Stop highlighting things! Bad!
Report - Isaac, Masihiko, and Maya

Isaac muttered to himself a little as he strode through the corridors of the Blood Regality's home. His arms were folded behind him, his upper body leaning in a little as if he was walking into a strong wind. He had a little good news for the siblings, and a little bad news. The bad news was what he dread. Though typically he preferred to report to the Princess, it was inevitable that at some point he would get only the Prince or both of the siblings.

Gently pushing the dining hall door open, he was surprised to find both, among several 'others.' He had been going to pass through for a quick snack before moving on to the siblings. War tended to be exhausting, certainly 'appetizing.'

Isaac bowed, "O-Oh, greetings, Your Majesties. I bear news, if now is an appropriate time..." Isaac started.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 am
User Image

Maya nodded to her brother, and said, "Yes, it was a delightful meal!" She tried not to stare at his "meal," that was being dragged about like a sack of potatoes or, more accurately, a bag of trash.

Maya gave a pointed look at her servant, who curtsied to her brother and dragged the prisoner away. Maya hoped the servant would obey her order and release the poor human girl.

Then Isaac came in, and Maya gave him a pretty little smile. She liked Isaac; he was not like the others. He obeyed orders, but did not go overboard with killings and such, like her brother did.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 pm
"She doesn't look that appetizing." Masiiko said with a wrinkled nose. He didn't acknowedge the servant when she curtsied. He watced the servant and the prisoner as they walked away. He shifted his gaze to Isaac. "What news do you have to tell us?" He asked while taking a seat. He crossed one leg over the other. "It's good new I hope." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 pm
Ah ha.... Yeah, sure... - Isaac, Masihiko, and Maya

Isaac flashed a smile back at Maya, the much more preferred sibling. Returning his gaze to Masihiko, he didn't want to either have the Prince getting angry at him for it, and a smile was not what he wanted to wear for the bit of bad news he had for them.

"Well, Your Highness, it's a bit of a good and bad news report. We've gained territory to the east, a large city and small farm town... However, the Resistance has gained influence over just about the same..." Isaac wasn't entirely sure how the Prince would take it. It wasn't massive news, and really wasn't very bothersome. And at least Isaac had successfully completed his own mission, gaining territory.

(Because the Resistance faction doesn't have a post yet, I kinda wanted to keep it even. Anyway, just a tiny bit awkward...)

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Masihiko was silent as Isaac informed him of the gain and potential loss of an entire territory. He let go of the corpse on the ground and pressed the tips of his fingers together as he thought.

"Have a few soldiers move to the newly conquered territory. Post some near all of the entrances to the city and the farm town. Have them make sure that taxes are paid by every household, money from the city and food from the farm town." He said. Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't have soldiers posted at the entrances to towns, but the territory influenced by the Resistance wasn't too far from the newly aquired one.

"As for the territory that has become treasonous, put down the rebellion no matter what the cost may be. Destroy it if you have to. In the case where destruction of the territory is the only option, save no one. Make sure they all expire. Make sure that nobody gets out alive. Any true citizen would have left with their family when the Resistance caused an uprising that couldn't be controlled by the local military. Even if total destruction isn't called for, kill anyone who is a threat. Do not take age or gender into account. Anyone who doesn't make any threats, arrest them and bring them to the castle. Make sure that I'm the first to speak with them." He commanded with a quick glance at his sister. There was a fair chance that Masihiko would let some f the ones brought to him return to whatever was left of the territory.

Masihiko was known for his brutality against those who were rebellious and the family of those individuals. In his mind, a territory was better off burned to the ground than in the hands of the Resistance. He did feel a little guilt now and again about the children who died, but he thought they were better off dead than raised in a rebellious environment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 am
User Image

Maya listened to the report, and kept a straight, thoughtful face as Isaac's report came to a close. So we are even with the Rebellion now, she thought. She did not feel upset or threatened by this news; it was bound to happen at some point since the Rebel Forces kept increasing. She knew the reason -- people were getting sick and tired of her brother and his cruel, harsh ways. Maya could only hope that people did not think of her as the same.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am
User Image
Bran flew in through one of the windows in his Raven form. Landing on the floor next to Maya, he morphed back into his original self. "My Princess, please pardon my lateness." He said to her as he bowed respectfully. "And a good evening to you, My Prince." Bran said to Masihiko, although his pitch black eyes portrayed something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:45 am
Masihiko's eye twitched in annoyance. He didn't like Bran, couldn't stand him. The Prince loathed birds, mostly because of their scent. To him, Bran always smelled like a raven. Ravens, like all birds in Masihiko's opinion, were filthy and disgusting. Of couse, not many knew that his dislike for the man exceeded the usual dislike he held for anyone else that wasn't very close to him in some way. "Good evening." He responded. The silence that followed was anything but comforting. Masihiko knew that Bran was loyal to Maya. That fact both gave him a little peace as well as worry. The prince had a feeling that Maya wouldn't die if Bran was around, but he didn't tust Bran with anything else.

Isaac on the other hand, was the one Masihiko trusted most. He believed that Isaac could always be trusted to get the job done right. He would never say that though. It would be taken advantage of.

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 am
Tell me what time it is now, come and embrace me, say it's only a dream....

||| MAYA-hime::.~

User Image

"Bran!" Maya greeted cheerily. "It truly is no problem; you are not too late." Maya glanced at her brother Masihiko; she noticed that his eye twitched in annoyance and she resisted the urge to sigh. She knew that her brother did not like Bran that much. After all, the Blood Prince hated birds. Maya, on the other hand, loved birds! She didn't love birds more than other creatures, but she loved birds all the same. The thing Maya loved most about Avians were their beautiful feathers!

Maya dragged Bran up onto his feet; she did not like seeing him on the ground so like a servant; Maya never really thought of Bran as a servant.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Ignored - Isaac, Masihiko, Maya, and Bran

Isaac nodded to the Prince before the arrival of Bran. "Up defense and of course, take it back." Isaac thought, confirming his orders in his head. Though the orders would be altered, slightly. Though the Prince's orders were certainly the most effective for routing the possible resistance forces in the towns, it was the worst for support.

Isaac noted his own lack of greeting from the Raven, Isaac was indifferent about him, perhaps the feeling wasn't mutual. Isaac bowed to the siblings, "I'll leave you be, My lord, My lady, Bran." Isaac said as he turned and exited the way he came. With the Prince right there, he couldn't go and eat in the actual dining hall. If he didn't at least look like he was 'taking care of business' right away, he would face several consequences.

(Ah, to have the love of both.)

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 am
Masihiko stood up when Maya dragged Bran to his feet. "I sitll have some trash to take care of." He stated as he picked up the dead servant and slung her casually over his shoulder. His path led him to Isaac. The Prnce walked silently beside him for a few moments. "Don't drink the new wine. It belongs to me." He wasn't sure if Isaac even consumed wine, but he wanted to be sure. He believed that Isaac was a decent general and that if he was going to die, it should be in a fight, not from an underhanded scheme to poison the prince.

Meanwhile, Ryoko was in the rebellious territory keeping order as much as she could. "Listen up!" She exclaimed at the people around. Nobody stopped what they were doing. "I said shut the hell up!" She bellowed at the top of her voice. "Those of you who aren't prepared to fight against the regal army, leave now. Those of you who are too cowardly to risk death, take your leave of us." Crowds of people began to leave. Ryoko grinned at the remaining herd of rebels who, much to her satisfaction, remained silent.

"Those of you who are not afraid of death, of torture and pain, prepare yourselves! If you are captured, you will be killed or put through hell at the hands of the Regality. You should know the fate of a traitor. If you spill any of our secrets and somehow make it out of that castle alive, don't come back to us. I have no tolerance for traitors." She continued with her loud voice. She was a strict leader, but not a sadistic one. Although she killed many, even some within her own group, she frowned upon torture. Her harshness with the Resistance stemmed from her want to make a rag tag group of people into a decent army.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff