Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mihoriel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:17 am
Noctis_Crucis
Harry shouldn't kill anyone except Voldemort. Malfoy hasn't really done anything extreme to Harry, so why should Harry do something extreme to Malfoy? Harry is a Gryffindor, he has a heart of gold. wink

(though I would like to add that I agree that someone should dispose of Malfoy blaugh )

*NC*

I like quoting this women...she is pretty nifty when talking about our dear little subject of Harry Potter....

Harry doesn't really have a reason to kill Malfoy.

What has Malfoy done?

1>>>Be the antagonist(sub, sorta) but well all books need one and that keeps Harry at his toes.
2>>>Malfoy let Death Eaters into Hogwarts-->Voldie told him if he didn't do that then he would kill his parents or his mom. Malfoy doesn't have a good relationship with his parents to begin with but well, he, I think, likes his mom more. He had to follow Voldie's rule. Could you deny Voldie?
3>>>Malfoy hates Mudbloods,er, Muggle borns--->That is not him. Well it is but he has been raised on the ideal that Muggle borns are bad to the wizarding society, which isn't true. (i.e. Hermoine Granger) But that is what his parents believe and thus parents ideals are passed down to son.
4>>>Just be a bad boy in general....well, that is the reason I like him. We all gotta admire a bad boy with interesting qualities(see point 5)
5>>>He cries according to Moaning Myrtle from the task that he had to do for Voldie.
6>>>Naive...he, in the end, has no idea what he has gotten himself into. I blam it all on Lucius.

See, I say keep Malfoy. There are reasons even though he does give Harry one heck of a damn time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:54 am
No, I don't think he should kill Malfoy because I honestly think that he wouldn't have killed Dumbledore but if it wasn't for Snape coming in and doing the dirty deed for him. I think that Malfoy really is good deep down. I don't think he will be the one to die in the next book. But JK did say there were going to be more deaths but she of course didn't say who.  

melilazngurl

k ! w !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:11 pm
turfTalking
I think he should. It was Malfoy's fault that Dumbledore died. He let the Death Eaters in the castle. Malfoy is also weak minded. Like Anakin Skywalker. lol
Actually no.. it's sorta Voldie's fault. But, anyways I don't think he should kill him because I'm a Malfoy/Harry shipper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:30 pm
As much as Malfoy is a son of a b***h, and can get super haughty in some ways, he is still not a bad person. He hesitated whether or not to kill Dumbledore because he was not completely bad. And I highly doubt Harry would run into Malfoy all that much. It's not that Malfoy isn't a coward, it's just that there are times... there are indeed.  

Alienor Kaze

SydBarrett16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:25 am
I say kill em off  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool

Huh... I guess people like dudes who are weak minded. Harry has to kill Voldemort anyway so why not start at Malfoy. Did you guys forget about how Malfoy almost killed that girl with that necklace that he bought. And I think that you have to fight fire with fire. Voldemort rules through intimidation. That's how he is able to control the Death Eaters. You have to show a guy like Voldemort that you are not intimidated by him. That you will take action if he does anything. Would you let a bully rule the school while you and your friends do nothing?  

turfTalking

DragonLich

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:26 pm
I don't know whether Harry should kill him. I don't think that Draco would have killed Dumbledore but I believe that he might pose a problem in the last book.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:49 pm
I think Harry and Draco should make out.

Don't hate. Love.  

kyomuffins

visia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:27 am
i think Harry shuld kill Draco  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:27 am
turfTalking
I think he should. It was Malfoy's fault that Dumbledore died. He let the Death Eaters in the castle. Malfoy is also weak minded. Like Anakin Skywalker. lol
No way, it's not his fault that Voldemort wanted him to replace his father as a death eater. He didn't really have a choice. I mean, Harry never killed anyone and Malfoy isn't worth using an unforgivable curse on, unlike old Voldemort.  

Badger Mule

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:03 am
On the contrary, I think Harry should save Draco's life sometime. Then there'll be that invisible bond Dumbledore was talking about, and Draco will have to repay the debt. He might give up his life doing so, but still...*hopes desperately*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:46 pm
YES MALFOY MUST DIE domokun domokun  

doodooheads and yomoma

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:02 pm
DEATH TO MALFOY! He is an evil pitiful excuse for a person and Harry should waste him with extreme predujice! Then claim it was self defense. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:49 pm
well maybe he should, but thats something that dumbledore wouldn' t like, always giving second chances, thats a great man, that dumbledore!  

erit_99mx

Oridaius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:55 am
Draco must die!!
Draco must die!!!
twisted  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers