View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Death Shikaku
I didn't know it was a CTRL code. surprised
I used to get on the school computer and invert the colors of the screen. The librarian would always start freaking out and lecturing us not to do it. One time, when there was a book fair, tons of my friends and I made all the computers in the computer lab like that. twisted

lol nice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 am
I perfer Mac because you can jump into other peoples computers blaugh but I have only held a mac (stingy dad loves that mac more then anything) so I have never really used it but I have read the manual it seems easy  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 am
xylert
Death Shikaku
I didn't know it was a CTRL code. surprised
I used to get on the school computer and invert the colors of the screen. The librarian would always start freaking out and lecturing us not to do it. One time, when there was a book fair, tons of my friends and I made all the computers in the computer lab like that. twisted

lol nice
Haha, we would screw with the Journalism computers. Unplug two mouses, and switch the computer they were plugged into, without moving the mouse itself. They'd be controlling eachother's mouses without knowing it. We would do that with monitors too. Changing resolutions, screen settings, flipping, and putting "fake" viruses on them.

We were such rascals. surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm
I'd like to learn how to put the fake viruses onto the computers. I hate the teacher in charge of the computer lab. He gets all pissy even if we just take off the buttons and switch them around. (Replace the 'R' button with the 'A' button or whatever)  

Death Shikaku

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces