Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm
[-Erik-]
Do you have a TL;DR version?

"Furries are sluts. Gays are sluts. Men are sluts."

...or maybe just the first sentence. Honestly, that's how it sounds and reads to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
this is retarded... im sorry i have never witnessed anything like that in my life.

this thread is just another rampage of generalized observations, exaggerated circumstances and worst of all presented in a language attempting to prove it knows what its talking about.

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is nonsense.

******** this thread!

Now when you say *******, do you mean ******* or do you mean *******?

by ******** this thread i think you know what i mean.

Asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk?

turn off your word filters?  

Jungle Boots

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
this is retarded... im sorry i have never witnessed anything like that in my life.

this thread is just another rampage of generalized observations, exaggerated circumstances and worst of all presented in a language attempting to prove it knows what its talking about.

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is nonsense.

******** this thread!

Was that a question, statement, or suggestion?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

*turns and walks away*  

WeissVicious

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:01 am
everyone's a slut! hehe.

No, I am sexual in nature, but I do not like having sex. Does that make sense? In all aspects of things, I think in this department, you cannot generalize sex.
all promiscuous people =/= all furries
all furries =/= promiscuous people

stop stereotyping

Oh, the first time I ever heard of furries was of Fursuit sex. I did not, nor have ever thought furries were all about sex.

However, most everyone I have met from pounced.org has been seeking sex/relationship etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 am
Well, there definitely is the perception that people among the furry fandom are more promiscuous than outside it... But I think that might be mostly just because people pay more attention to it. Honestly, I've known more "boink everything that moves"-type people outside the fandom than within it.  

Shakeidas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:49 am
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

******** this thread!

suggestion... just so you don't get asterisk asterisk asterisk. instead of bad words. otherwise every other post of mine will involve asteriskz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 am
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

suggestion... just so you don't get asterisk asterisk asterisk. instead of bad words. otherwise every other post of mine will involve asteriskz.

If it was a question, it would appear, "Why haven't you turned off the word filters?"
If it was a statement, it would be, "You seem to have the word filters turned on. Turning them off would be useful."
3nodding  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm
CodyDudeTm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

If it was a question, it would appear, "Why haven't you turned off the word filters?"
If it was a statement, it would be, "You seem to have the word filters turned on. Turning them off would be useful."
3nodding

it was also a sarcastic suggestion at that.... seeing as he asked "asterisk asterisk asterisk....?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Jungle Boots
CodyDudeTm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

3nodding

it was also a sarcastic suggestion at that.... seeing as he asked "asterisk asterisk asterisk....?"

I don't want to turn it off, I like seeing how much it stands out. I think you'd have to be retarded if you thought adding curse words to your post adds emphasis. Then there are the people who use thiem because they think it's cool. stare  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
CodyDudeTm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

3nodding

I don't want to turn it off, I like seeing how much it stands out. I think you'd have to be retarded if you thought adding curse words to your post adds emphasis. Then there are the people who use thiem because they think it's cool. stare

i enjoy my dirty mouth. every word is significant to me, so ill say every word i find significant.

anyway im done posting in this thread im just bumping it back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
CodyDudeTm
Jungle Boots

3nodding

i enjoy my dirty mouth. every word is significant to me, so ill say every word i find significant.

Lol....Jungle Book  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
CodyDudeTm
Jungle Boots

3nodding

Lol....Jungle Book

ninja good story...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

Lol....Jungle Book

ninja good story...

Lol you fail so hard, try again

Jungle Boots

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

Lol....Jungle Book

ninja good story...

Lol you fail so hard, try again

Jungle Boots

thus the ninja... jerk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces