Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am
The_Pathan
its the gays who dossen't leave us :rofL:

Wat? Are you ******** stupid?

Oh wait, you are. Right, then. Carry on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
ALLAH NEVER SAID NO TO SOMETHING EXCEPT IF IT HAD REASONS AND THERE'S THE REASONS , TRY TO READ AND TRY TO REPLY

1 - AIDS: AIDS surveillance report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which was released in January of 2000, have announced that the majority of AIDS cases between the United States is gay. Of the 745103 cases of AIDS in America is men who practice homosexuality, the status of 348657, 189242, compared with the cases of AIDS Of the World Health Organization homosexuals represents 68.6% of cases of AIDS the Netherlands, and 65.8% in the United Kingdom.

2- a**l cancer: There are several theories explaining the spread of a**l cancer among homosexual "and Amoiren who have sex through the a**s. Use one of them because of the entry of sperm and semen to the area may be another cause of a**l cancer. The most recent theories is the incidence of cancer, depending on the injury infected with HIV (human papillomavirus) human papillomavirus.

3 - immune system disorder , and this may be due to absorption of the liquid to be straight up to the circulatory system, which scientists believe that it affects the immune system is weak

4 - the problems of the surgical a**l: a**l Like cuts capture a foreign body inside the rectum, and the formation of new blood vessels and fibrosis rectal region

5- Diseases of the colon and rectum: a study published in 1990 in the Journal of diseases of the colon and rectum Diseases of the Colon and Rectum says Dr. Stephen Ksnr: The 55% of gay men who have complaints from the rectum and a**s are infected with gonorrhea (gonorrhea), and 80% patients with syphilis syphilis gay, this is in addition to the injury of 15% of homosexuals who do not complain about the presence of symptoms Moundtherp (chlamydia), and almost one third of homosexuals are infected with active herpes simplex herpes simplex virus in the rectum and a**s.

ASA
I am sorry but all of theses things can happen in a heterosexual relationship also.
So your reasoning kind of falls through...

on top of that ... these reasons pertain mostly to gay homosexuals and not lesbians so... you fail again  

iCanisLupus

iCanisLupus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm
*sighs*
I maybe subjecting myself to hate that may come my way because of this comment but I am not straight and i have been raised in a muslim family.
You can tell me im wrong and i made a "choice" but i know im my heart that i did not. Would i really make a choice to put myself through so much pain and hate from my own family... what kind of sense does that make?

And so what there are alot of homosexuals on gaia... this may be the only place where they feel safe.. just leave them to live. You may believe what ever you want but hating on them solves no problem. You just anger yourself. It is not the muslims "job" to hate gays and those who dont follow the Quran... Muslims are supposed to be "spreaders of peace" as my Imam would say.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 am
Wow...
Been couple days all I read in the feeds of religion guild forums mostly about gay topics....

Hmmm.... rolleyes

I have gay friend and both of us Muslims. He doesn't do any gay activities except his imagination for mastu**ating are men. lol Well, he accepted his condition of being gay and we've been discuss about his future. To live as a gay and happy with his life or to do what the religion asked him to do and happy in the afterlife which he doesn't know whether it exists or not.

Hey, him, a gay, been a wonderful friend and do all the Islamic values and principle but not the prayers. sweatdrop In general, he is a great human being but not for God's creation.

I don't think we have the ability to say which one is wrong or right in the term of logic, yet. rolleyes Since almost round the world's moral is not to support free seks, then let them not to do the a**l... As easy as that.

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

Nennies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 am
Rebull Kidd

My Islamic view is that Science, is the modern day Shaitain.

Shaytaan prays on ignorance, not on knowledge and understanding.

Islam encourages people to pursue knowledge and science. In two ahadith, the Prophet (saw) says "If anyone pursues a path in search of knowledge God will thereby make easy for him a path to paradise" and " The search of knowledge is an obligation laid on every Muslim"

Knowledge and understanding of anything, Islamic issues, creation, why we are Muslims and why we do what we do arms you against Shaytaan and wrongdoing. Isn't it much easier to uphold something if you understand why? If I don't understand why I wear hijab, it would be much easier for me to say "let's not wear it today". Knowledge and scientific pursuit are very important.

Furthermore, in the Qur'an, Allah (swt) asks us on many occasions to reflect on his signs, on creation, on the things we see around us. He challenges us to think about it, ponder about it, investigate it and pursue knowledge of it.

About the title question, "are there too many homosexuals on gaia?" I think it is an awful question. People can't really do anything about being homosexual, they just are. They are people like anyone else and I think it's really hurtful to say that there are too many of them.
I believe homosexuality is not a choice, you just are or you aren't. You can't control your feelings, just your actions. Islamically, that is the challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am
Uhmmm... talking about science and religion, ask those people that based their mind on science and logic about ghost!

Ghosts and spirits are prove for the ghaib things to explain about religion... That just one thing...

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:04 am
Litsen dear people smile Talking about gays is haram, ok?

To make it simple, gays = not muslims. You can be killed for being gay, so just stay away from it smile

If you are gay, then please try to forget it. Remmember Allah is the leader, not you. So even if u don't like it, u have to get married to a woman/man. Ok? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 am
Talking about homosexuality is not haram And it really is especially wrong to say something is haram when it is not, because we are changing the laws made by Allah (swt)

Who says that gays are not muslims? You don't have a choice of whether you're homosexual or not. It's something you don't control. I assure you there are plenty of homosexual muslims who have to deal with their sexuality on a daily basis.

Just like you can't just claim anything is haram, you also can't just say someone is not muslim. You don't know what else they do, you don't know how devoted they are. You also know that you commit sins yourself. Yet you are still muslim, nobody has the right to say you are not a muslim if you believe in Allah and his messenger (pbuh) no matter how many sins you have committed.  

Nennies

Muhajabah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 pm
I dont care about how many homosexuals there are here.

What I find scary about this place, is how open they are, and how they flaunt it. Thats ugly if you ask me! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 am
the only thing wrong about homosexuality, is simply that it's going against nature and what men and women are respectively supposed to be for one another etc, but other than that I won't say anything bad about gay ppl cause my older sister is Les. and no matter what, she's my sister and I love her, and I pray for her health and happiness and that's all I can do.
I think not just as muslims, but as human beings we just need to open our minds and hearts, just love everyone that you can and understand that people are what they are, and in most cases there's no use arguing it or changing it, just live and let live wink just as there are always going to be difference in religion, there are also going to be a difference in lifestyles wink
so just try to be understanding, and kind wink  

crazyleochic

skywarp_love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 pm
Ok, I'm hoping that I don't get alot of hate about this, and I'd like to stay part of the guild.

I find it hurtful that this was even brought up. I'm not Muslim, but am here to learn. But I find it hurtful that this topic was brought up in such a hateful manner. I'm of the mind that we were created this way. I believe that if God created us, than he must love us the way we are.

I find it hurtful that I'm seeing people tell other people that the way we were born is wrong and that we need to get over it and marry someone that we're not attracted to and will probably never love because that's what's acceptable. I've seen Muslims as a friendly and loving people, but this makes me wonder with all the hate that's spewing on this thread.

The points that were brought up about AIDS, a**l cancer and etc. can happen just as much in hetro relationships as homosexual ones. I have yet to date a guy that hasn't all but forced me to have a**l with him, so that put me at just as much risk. As for AIDS, anyone can get that. AIDS doesn't knock on your door, ask you if you're gay and when you say yes, decides to stay.

I'm really rather upset. I've seen alot of hate in this forum and though I'd like to learn more, it makes me wonder if I should stay in a place where this is even being brough up this way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 am
The_Pathan

To make it simple, gays = not muslims. You can be killed for being gay, so just stay away from it smile

If you are gay, then please try to forget it. Remmember Allah is the leader, not you. So even if u don't like it, u have to get married to a woman/man. Ok? biggrin

OK for me coz im only 12......lol  

ali_dragonslayer

iCanisLupus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 am
The_Pathan

*Chuckles* it is not haram to talk about gay people... it is haram to lie though...
and you can only get killed legally in the land you live in for being gay so your argument is pretty much fail...
I dont "have" to get married to anyone and if i want to get married to a woman i can =3 so tyvm.
and if Allah is the leader then leave it in his hands and stop making false claims.
ALLAH MADE ME JUST AS I AM! I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE WHO I AM. Why would i make a choice that would cause me "eternal damnation" that is not very intelligent and i consider myself a pretty intellectual person so... o.O without being completely frank in what i actually want to say to you. Just think about what your saying and where your from when you post.... consider other people. Islam is about peace and a muslims relation with Allah. Allah puts many test before us and i believe that you maybe one of my tests that i will face in life but i am ready for it. I have been though enough hate i wouldnt think that i would get it from my own brothers and sisters though >.o....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 am
Well my intellectual sister, islam says u have to get married, so don't say u are the desider.

Well, in Afghanistan we make the rules ourself ^_^ So yeah, it's legal.

Are u saying u are gay?????

And no, u are not allowed to marry a woman if u are woman. Do you wish prove?

Everything is in Allahs hands, but we should still explain.  

The_Pathan
Captain

iCanisLupus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm
The_Pathan
Well my intellectual sister, islam says u have to get married, so don't say u are the desider.

Well, in Afghanistan we make the rules ourself ^_^ So yeah, it's legal.

Are u saying u are gay?????

And no, u are not allowed to marry a woman if u are woman. Do you wish prove?

Everything is in Allahs hands, but we should still explain.

Brother I would like to know where in the Qur'an it says i have to get married =3. I know plenty of sisters over here who have not gotten married not because they are "gay" but because they ...just havent.

Yea if it is in Allahs hands why would you try and kill for him. If Allah would want there to be no gays in the world he would get rid of them at his whim.

Brother watch your terms I am not gay, being gay would make me a male which i am not. And also i am not a lesbian, but I know my heart loves who it loves male, female, trans, or anywhere outside of the gender binary. I take on a sense of gender blindness aka "love has no boundries". I am a oansexual or also referred to as an omnisexual. You can look it up for futher definition if you choose, but what i gave you is generally what your going to get.

I live in AMERICA! X3 i can get married to a woman in Connecticut which is a state over from me hun.

I have nothing against straight people i have never done anything to wrong a straight person in anyway that another straight person could do to them, so why hate, dislike, or damn me to hell (which is not even your right after all like you said it is in Allah's hands my brother)  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff