3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Regulators
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Raiders
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Make your own Faction (if so, please describe)
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 30

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm
I know you weren't trying to, but when you put in "Nobody really gave a proper answer by my standards (feel free to flame me because I sound likea b***h.) " It's basically asking for it in my book. Trust me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm
That? Yeah that was basically me saying feel free to flame me for that comment.  

legendary thiefLawli

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm
Exactly, and by " your standards " It can make some people feel you are better than them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm
I am far from better than eveybody in this guild. If anything, most of you are better than me. I am an emotionally detached, self righteous, narcissistic a*****e. (For emotionally detached see: Laughing at people who go onto Jeremy Kyle and claim they are killing babies, while I simply roll about on the floor in fits.)  

legendary thiefLawli

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm
You're a funny dude.. But heck, you've been warned.. carry on  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm
legendary detective Lawli
Nobody really gave a proper answer by my standards (feel free to flame me because I sound likea b***h.), my answer is I would join any, whatever it takes to survive. I would kill babies if it meant my own survival in the wasteland, you have to be cold and focused to win the game, the game is life and all the battle royale bullshit.

Well, I guess its a good thing that you weren't the topic author then.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 pm
I guess it's a good thing everyone didn't care, and simply ignored him?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 am
Erekayu
So that's why they made an all-good achievement...

So you could, I dunno...Be good the whole game?

I seemed to survive the whole game and didn't do no more harm than some killin everyone in tenpenny tower.

Survival, boyo, has many option.

Thats both wise and true.  

forest-raven1993

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am
captin albert wesker
I agree with Lawli. You made a point man. I would too but I would make my own group. Called..........Dethklok. ((Yes da band Dethklok)). I would basically find people from all factions and sorts and kill off the Enclave take there weapons and armor and sell them to The Bos for caps kill them off and sell them to any source With cap's. Start a new life. Sell off the gear too Boo ((Brother hood of outcast)) Make alliance with them. Make allaince with all and make a brand new world. BAM our problems have been solved if you have any more questions please E-mail me at www.GO ******** YOUR SELF.COM!!!!!! PWND!!!!!!

Well look this has our anwser to a new world. I am Salvation!!!!! ^_^

Erekayu
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm

So...how did you manage to convince the cashier you were indeed "mature"?

The last sentence had so many spelling errors I dare question how you passed 4th grade.

Oh with the mature thing? I got the game from a friend. ^_^ PWND!!!!!!!!!! I traded Burnout paradise for fallout 3. I tell you the copy I gave my friend is possessed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 am
Why do you think it was possesed??  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16282237

Click this link and you tell me what you think about THIS POSSESSED COPY!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm
Possessed games, ah that takes me back! I had a possessed copy of Resident Evil for the Gamecube: oh the funny, crazy s**t that game did when you played it!  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm
Just like my possessed copy of Fallout3. I shot some dude in the head blowing it off. And bam it was on the new's. A assasslaint killed a guy taking a huge chunk of head off. I THINK WE HAVE POWERS!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am
me and fawkes will be our own faction... we just go around killing anybody who attacks us first.. or is attacking innocent people  

dinosaurman

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 am
Haratio TaFotter
Possessed games, ah that takes me back! I had a possessed copy of Resident Evil for the Gamecube: oh the funny, crazy s**t that game did when you played it!

Resident Evil 4 has got to be the best one... I remember the Giant fish thing, whatever it was, One of my friends got eaten by it on purpose by shooting the water and just held his mouth open staring at the tv for like 20 minutes.
Funny as hell xD  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces