Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Stumbling onto an oil pan he grinned and picked it up. Walking behind a fence a loud gulping sound could be heard even at the girls house. As he walked back out from behind the fence he wiped he lips and licked the oil from his hand from holding the pan. " Humans...Always keep around snacks for me..even if they don't know it.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm
"No... Only got 12 bullets. Well, the revolver does good damage. Couple a knives, I'll have to find something more than this." He stood on a table and closed his eyes. "Please, lead me." He hears a voice in his head. "Yes. Yes. A child. She, she could lead an army? Yes. I know fates are not always definite. But, which army will she lead? Is she a hope? Than I will find her. I will try to get her on our side, but I will kill her if it is needed to purify this world." He jumps down and checks to see how good he can defend. He has one knife in his belt(Concealed), one his boot(Concealed) and the gun in a pouch on his belt. "Not great, but good enough." He exits in search of the girl.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 pm
Rath laid down on the house steps and closes her eyes, letting her senses search the area, she saw Toxic drinking the oil and couldn't help but make a face at the image and then she stopped watching him and watched all the other humans and creatures that are either at work or doing their business, then she expands her senses to their very limit. She conceals herself to the human eyes as she watches over the girl's house.

Ever was sitting in her room with her grandmother, playing with her dolls and humming a song to them as she played tea party with them like any five year old would do with her family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Black flames rippd fourth from the ground causing a loud wailing to be heard for miles. A wailing so strong it would make many humans ears bleed. From the black flames stepped Joshua. his silver optics took in the scene before him. His lips formed a slow devilish smirk as he started walking down a street. He knew he would stick out with the dark cloak and the massive sword revealing only the hilt and tip of the blade to the eyes that fell upon him. Of course the small rinds, bones and small skulls not to mention the purple feathers would stick out like a sore thumb. He made his way slowly around, he felt the presense of a couple of people. He did not care if they were friend or foe. some of his crimson hair hung out of the hood of the cloak. He stopped before a house where he felt a power blocking out people. His lips formed another smirk as he stepped through it like it was nothing. He knew many were looking for a girl, but that was not his concern at the moment.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Rath hisses out in pain as she felt somebody near. She jumps up and sees Joshua "Who are you? What do you want?" she moves into a fighting stance, "How'd you get through?" she asked, her mind trying to probe his as she tries to slip into his mind and see who he was and learn all about him, her cheeks flared a deep red as she began to realize that this person was way stronger than herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
Slowly he walked across a junk yard and his eyes almost widened. " Well now..it looks like i found a place for dinner." he a light chuckle he walked deep into the junkyard. Finding barrels of used motor oil and staled cars with gas he smiled to himself. Ripped the top from the barrel of oil he cupped his hands and tilted it back into his mouth. A small stream of oil ran down his cheek. Feeling his muscles grow slowly he continued to take scoops of the ooil and drink it. Thinking to himself as he gorged on the oil he grinned. " they should have known i would be hear, greedy humans always bring me..when they pollute and kill the only thing they truly have.." ( Toxic is a demon that many stories have been told about)  

SanGetsu

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 pm
Walt lived on the outskirts of town, but he was agile and knew shortcuts. Soon, he was into the main housing area, looking for anything suspicious. His God was not very powerful for almost none had heard of him, so he could not guide him directly to her. He was about three blocks away when he started to get a headache. He started writing on the ground. A couple of people came to see if he was alright. He stood up and pushed them away. All of a sudden some kid from behind him yelled, "Hey guy? WHAT CALENDER TOLD YOU TODAY WAS HALLOWEEN?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Joshua looked upon this girl and smiled. He felt her trying to enter his mind but blocked her out as he had been training his mind, body and spirit for millinia's. He shrugged slowly, "Calm down girl, I am not here to hurt anyone... yet." He stated casualy in that weird multi-toned voice of his. His silver optics locked upon her eyes, his optics seeming as if they were ripping her soul bare before hi, as if he could read her like an open book. He stood before her, his hands still in his cloak as he percieved no danger from anyone around him.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:09 pm
Rath slowly puts her arms down but doesnt relax until she knows something about this person. Her eyebrows furrow as she felt felt something and she tries to block him out before he could see or read anything that was too personal for him "Stop it." she snapped and tore her gaze away and looks to the side before looking at the space above his eyes "What do you want?" she asked again, body poised for any sudden movement that he might make or anything that he might do to harm her or the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image
Digging has hand deep into the ground he grabbed a car battery and a large chunk of dirt where the battery had leaked and contaminated the dirt. Eating the dirt and squeezing battery acid into his mouth he swallowed hard and chuckled almost madly. " oo i like that one..." He silenced for a moment as he turned and seen a large poodle filled with battery acid and contaminated water from car sludge. Crawling to it he dunked his head and the water quickly began lowering as his body absorbed it. Where his hands pressed thick black sludge was left in large hand prints.  

SanGetsu

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm
Joshua shrugged slowly. "Just to look upon the one, and to decide what the future holds for those like myself if she lives, and the fate of those like me me if she were to die." He stated simply as he closed his optics and when he opened them he appeared besdie her looking towards the house, "Other than that darlin', not much." He stated simply as he felt the power growing from the other he sensed. His lips formed yet another slow smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 pm
"Dont call me darling." she stated while crossing her arms and looking at him with narrowed eyes before looking back at the door "You touch her and you'll never get a chance to be this close to her." she whispered slowly, glaring at him and walking the steps until she was in front of him again with her back to him and she looks at him over her shoulder "I mean it."

Ever blinked as she heard voices and quietly moved so that she was overlooking the two down below, she gasped at the strange man before quickly running back inside and sitting in her room, her grandmother giving her a strange look and then continuing on with the tea party "Darling it'll be okay, just your imagination." the old women stated with a pat on Ever's head. Ever nodded and hugged her doll closer "Just my imagination"  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Joshua smirked slowly as he listened to her threats, "You so sure?" He asked lightly as he finally removed his right hand from the folds of the cloak, revealing it to be nothing but bone and cartilage. He lifted the hand and smirked as upon each finger small black flames appeared. His silver optics looked upon her once more, "If I wanted her dead... she would be, as well as yourself." He stated lightly as he stood there looking upon the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image
Finding a car with its top torn off he relaxed in the back seat with his feet propped up, setting with the drum of oil and an old oil can in hand. Dipping it into the drum he filled it and tilted it back drinking quickly. " mmm i dont think i could have found more careless people.." Laughing lightly to himself he squeezed old batteries drinking there battery acid. Lighting a cigarette right after that he burped lightly, his cigarette sparked a small fire up into the air. Laughing a bit he continued to smoke.  

SanGetsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm
Rath looks from his face to his bony hand "Your words dont scare me." she stated, although she knew nothing about him and his power there was that tiny feeling of fear in her stomach but she refused to show it on her face "You finished yet?" she snapped, raising her eyebrows and wanting him to leave so that she doesnt feel the need to go inside the house and kidnap the girl and bring her to some sort of safe house. She turns her back on him for a second and looks at the house, using her senses to peer inside and see where the girl is and what shes doing and what's on her mind.
(lolz Ewwy, that sounds so gross SanGetsu XDD lolz)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff