Welcome to Gaia! ::

Back to Guilds

Here you show our skills in creating an Avatars and when Gold ! We give away An Item for the first place that cost more than 10k ! ^-^ 

Tags: Avatar 1, Contest 3, Prizes 2, Fun 5, Gold 4 

Reply Avatar Contests Circle Guild
Chatting Room ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 am
was talking about the "faint" thing >.>
and i never said you were.. i got nothing against bi or homos.
everyone is free to love whoever he want without anyone to judge him..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 am
GimmeHug
was talking about the "faint" thing >.>
and i never said you were.. i got nothing against bi or homos.
everyone is free to love whoever he want without anyone to judge him..

*sigh*i told u u,u didn't say that i said u two make me fel like one y don't u understand me ???  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

GimmeHug
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 am
no.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 am
GimmeHug
no.

Go to yahoo  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 am
GimmeHugToo
GimmeHug
ouchi.. that's so cold of you.. sahal.. >.>

Shir sorry but really u two make me feel like i'm homosexual and this is the most gross thing that would any one say it to me and i didn't say u two said that to me i said u two make me feel like one that's all

sahal scream
you know that if you tell a girl that she makes u feel like a homosexual than that is an EXTREMELY rude thing to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
control your mouth!! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 am
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
GimmeHug

Shir sorry but really u two make me feel like i'm homosexual and this is the most gross thing that would any one say it to me and i didn't say u two said that to me i said u two make me feel like one that's all

sahal scream
you know that if you tell a girl that she makes u feel like a homosexual than that is an EXTREMELY rude thing to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ayeb dale3ha ya teacher ^_^  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
GimmeHug

sahal scream

amma dale3ha >_>
ya5y ana kitha hatha ma ysmy dl3
w wsh d5l teacher!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:38 am
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
GimmeHug

sahal scream

amma dale3ha >_>
ya5y ana kitha hatha ma ysmy dl3
w wsh d5l teacher!!!!!! lol

OHHHHHHHH 8aweyah ana a7eb Shir bas ya a5y zza3altha ktheer shkly break m3aha crying ma adry wesh asawy wa7ed esmah Hector 8aherny al moshkelah ennha 6alabat enah ye9eer bf 78ha bas ma wafa8 al7een yoom 9ert ana al bf ha8ha 9ar ye7ebha al a5 >_>  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 am
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2
itha ana knt fee makank kf5th ^^
but hey thats just me, wat will u do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 am
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

He's a nice person but i feel really pissed when he talk with her he kiss her and hug her and do things with her O.O and she do the same a little this is really makes me want to kill him but i was thinking she's just my gf in gaia and he was the first person she asked to be her bf so what it's not my problem besides i think she can live with him better than me ^_^ i love lamees more than any one ^///^  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 am
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

He's a nice person but i feel really pissed when he talk with her he kiss her and hug her and do things with her O.O and she do the same a little this is really makes me want to kill him but i was thinking she's just my gf in gaia and he was the first person she asked to be her bf so what it's not my problem besides i think she can live with him better than me ^_^ i love lamees more than any one ^///^

well u need to talk to her about this not just keep it secret...
and BTW when's the last time u even talked to lamees?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 am
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

Well that would make her angry and even hector so i must just shut my stupid mouth as always ^_^
welll~.....>/////> when i go to Osama's house awwww i just hear her sound and and Lamia is the most who talk to me lol but lamees send me things that proof she loves me a lot ^_^ like her ipod she put a sticker "S" in the back and gave it to mohammad and told him to show it to me >/////>  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 am
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

Well that would make her angry and even hector so i must just shut my stupid mouth as always ^_^
welll~.....>/////> when i go to Osama's house awwww i just hear her sound and and Lamia is the most who talk to me lol but lamees send me things that proof she loves me a lot ^_^ like her ipod she put a sticker "S" in the back and gave it to mohammad and told him to show it to me >/////>

awwww well isn't that sweet ^^....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed
dude if u really love someone than you'd go sit and talk to them not send little hints like an S or an L stare
what r u in preschool LMAO blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 am
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

dude if u really love someone than you'd go sit and talk to them not send little hints like an S or an L stare

u know where we r ? we r in saudi arabia u can't just go and sit with her and talk like it's a normal thing we r not in U.S.A ! or anywhere that can the boys and girls talk together normally ^_^  

GimmeHugToo
Captain

Death_The_Kid_888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 am
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
GimmeHugToo
Death_The_Kid_888
yg6a3 umm al'3aba2

u know where we r ? we r in saudi arabia u can't just go and sit with her and talk like it's a normal thing we r not in U.S.A ! or anywhere that can the boys and girls talk together normally ^_^

ummmmm.. yea i was being sarcastic ^^
why doesn't she have a Gaia?  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces