PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:26 pm
Supergirl126
people in the books are skinny because the books themselves are fat enough for everyone.

Which one? 1,2,3,4,5, or six.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:06 pm
PanMarlon
Supergirl126
people in the books are skinny because the books themselves are fat enough for everyone.

Which one? 1,2,3,4,5, or six.

all of them but i guess 4,5, and 6 would fit best....  

Supergirl126

turfTalking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:23 pm
Kermi
Are all high school students who don't join a soccer team fat?

At my school the soccer players are skinny. I'm a football player ( 45 on mine) so I'm a buff guy geek that reads Harry Potter. You guys think that I was sirius ( ha my joke) when I wrote this thread. I still can't believe that this thread didn't get deleted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:55 pm
There are fat characters in the books, just not a lot.  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eikothewerewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:20 am
Kermi

i was never in any team at school and avoided sports where possib;e (being completely useless at sport) but i was slim all through school. plus you have to remember that harry wasnt really fed that much in his first 11 years at the dursleys, because they hated him!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:59 am
turfTalking
I think they should be fat. I mean they do no manual labor. the main sports has nothing to do with physical activity. All they do is ride a broom stick. I love the Harry Potter books but, make it more realistic. 3nodding
well, its harry potter-a fantasy sweatdrop if they were all fat...well...i can just picture it... eek  

~rubyblue~

visia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:31 pm
have you ever even read the books? Seen the movies? they have to run, fight, doge go up all those staires, they probully have good matableizms (like me i eat tons and tons of food and nobody is skinnyer than me), Harry almost dosn't eat at all during summer, this list could go on you try to do this and stay fat it is perfectly realistic duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:25 am
Maybe they take potions to keep their figure XD, it is a wizarding world after all. No need for diets, excercise or cosmetic surgery.  

jaslow

Targeted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:31 am
Well its just because of the movie buisness. do most people want to watch a movie were the characters are all fat? no. the only time they actually put over weight people in movies is to make fun of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:54 pm
they aren't fat because they want to have a better figure then most of us  

CuteLittleRin

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
No many would be cubby if they walk around a castle to each class. Not to mention all those stairs.

Good Point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:14 pm
There's also the fact that (if anyone here is american, I am) in the usa, we have bad eating habbits. other countries probably have better governments that don't feed us junk like McDonalds (not that other countries don't have them.)  

~+is_Kaytee+~

Shams1515

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 pm
Lola-chan
Kermi

xd

i dont know cuz i am not in the high school ,i am in the middle school,but if they did not join the soccer team that does not mean they are fat,maybe they dont like soccer,right?

have a nice day..........bye

dr.M.S.A.................^.^

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Tree Beatle Maiden
But there are chubby characters in the books. I really believe that J.K. Rowling is trying to create a society similar to our own so that we can relate to her books. There are both fat people and skinny people in the world, and a lot of in betweens, and among these groups there are both good and evil... and a lot of in betweens. sweatdrop Just because the main character isn't fat doesn't mean J.K. Rowling is biased against fat people. Also, you don't have to be a star athlete to stay in shape. I'm not in any sports and I feel comfortable with my body.

I totally agree with you!!! i mean like if you do read the books you will see that Dudley, crabbe and goyle aren't the only ones who are fat. there's the portate of the fat lady. theres Veron.. Hagrid isn't Fat par say just big. i mean you can't say that there are not fat people in the book because there are.  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[.Transexual Walrus]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 am
Because house elves mine the fat of there arses every night with magic...  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff