Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Soul Bound (Silver Nephil and Otulissa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 am
Username: Otulissa
Character Name: Mirabella "Mira, Belle"
Race: Angel
Appearance: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/anime1223/AngelSky.jpg?t=1248188319
Personality: She is sweet and mellow in nature, and considering the fact that she is a lover of animals, she is very kind-hearted. She prefers the night over day because she adores the moon and the stars.
Bio: Mirabella was a high-ranking angel for over a century, but then quit her grand job assisting Fate because she wanted to relax and do something easy for once. She decided to become a Guardian Angel.
Other: She is afraid of guns/bullets even though they cannot harm her; she simply hates the noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:26 am
OOC--okies. :3 Let's start.

Trinity strolled through the halls of the school with her friends, tossing her hair ever so slightly. They were the queens of the school. Well, she was the queen. The other three were her court.

She paused at her locker to grab her things before heading into the cafeteria and taking a seat with the cheerleaders and various teams at the school.

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am
OOC || Wait -- will there be any general plot line, or is this an open RP in which we just RP and see where it takes us? No rules for the universe it's in, etc.?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 am
OOC--Just rp 'n' see where it goes. *shrugs*  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am
OOC || Okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am
Mirabella sighed, sitting in a tree outside of a high school. "It is day time now," she whispered to herself. :No more beautiful stars in the skies ... ah well. I should go meet my human, the human I was assigned to, shouldn't I?"

Mirabella flew right through the wall of the school; she was like a ghost.:

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 pm
Trinity grinned at the joke one of the guys told. "Yeah, that's, like, so true." She snorted as one of the kids from another table went by. "Look at that kid. Can't even tell if it's a boy or a girl." The others laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 am
Mirabella made her way to the cafeteria, just flying through whoever was in her way. However, nobody noticed. No one was spiritual enough to feel Mirabella's angelic presence.

She soon set her eyes on the human she had been assigned to: Trinity.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am
The girl shuddered, looking around. One of her friends looked up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just feels like somebody's staring at me." She looked up at the kid they'd been picking on. "What's that freak looking at?" The kid's gaze turned, following the air it seemed, looking at Trinity--no, looking through her, she felt--before making an odd sort of smile and returning to the table reserved for a strange mash of skaters, punk goths, homocidal maniacs, and poets.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm
Mirabella landed on the ground, folding her white wings elegantly behind her. She walked closer to Trinity, so she was standing right behind her. Hm... How shall I introduce myself? she wondered.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 pm
Trinity sighed, opening her compact and powdering her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

Mirabella decided on a shocking approach. She took a deep breath, then whispered in Trinity's ear: "Trinity... Trinity..."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 am
The girl looked around. "What?" she demanded. "What?!" She looked at the two girls on either side of her. "What?!" They shrugged, leaning back from her. She growled and stomped off to dump her tray, passing the table with all the freaks. One of them pointed. The other kid from before and a third looked up, laughed, and went back to their food. Trinity sneered as she turned to go out to the restroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Mirabella could not help but giggle at Trinity's reaction. She stalked Trinity to the bathroom, and followed close behind her silently, her wings still folded at her back.

Once in the bathroom, Mirabella whispered again, "Trinity..."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm
Trinity looked around again. "WHO'S THERE, DAMN IT?!"  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash