View Results

OoEliNkakAOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:16 am
crying crying crying crying
the movie come to my country onlly in 8 december

sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:07 am
xtc.laoz
hey has anyone seeeenn iiittt??!?! LOLL i already did a few hours ago. i went to da movies with my friend, and her b/f. haha da movies soooo ggooodddd, but da ending sucked a bit too. sad because cedric died, because of voldemort, and harry DIDN'T EVEN defeat voldemort in a duel, all he did was just escape from him because of his parents, and cedric's soul. they didn't even show draco too much! cry crying dats just saadd... O ANDD YEAHHH at da yule ball, hermioness sooooo prreettyyy, but cho chang, people say she's pretty, but she's just ok. anyways, DIS MOVIESS KRAAAZZIEEIRRR DEN DA LAST ONESS!! it's more dangerous, adventurous, action-packed and funnier den da last 3 ones. 3nodding

Have you read the book? Harry just escaped then too, didn't he?  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:09 am
I haven't seen it yet and I probably won't for awhile since all movies that are books always have been not as good as the books because they don't have all the parts in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:14 am
And I just watch them to waste money.  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Lafaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:31 pm
I saw the midnight showing on Thursday/Friady. It was so good. I actually cried when Harry was crying over Cedric's body and he screamed at Dumbledore. That was so cool. What kinda made me mad is that Sirius wasn't in it as much as he was in the book, and Harry didn't get to tell of the Ordeal in the Graveyard to Dumbledore, Also this probably didn't happen in the book, but he didn't get a potion to help with the aftereffects of the Cruciatus! Oh well.

THE MOVIE COMPLETELY ROCKED!!!!! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:52 pm
I have seen the movie and found it quite good, but I was a bit disappointed. It had taken several events and clue out that are important. They took out characters such as: Molly, Percy (important), Bill, Charlie, Winky (important), Dobby (semi important), Ludo (semi important), Narcissa, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan, and much more! They took out scenes such as when they take Harry to the Burrow, Hearing about the lady from the ministry that went missing, The twins betting against Ludo, the Quidditch World Cup Game, The confrontation with Winky, Running into Malfoy in the forest, Maximine denying being part giant, Rita being an animagus, The Sphinx, The blast ended skewrts, Igor and Snape in the Rose Garden, heart Snape in his nightshirt heart crying , Moody implying about Snape's mark, etc. AND the ONE thing that REALLY ticked me off was that they had WORMTAIL kill Cedric! How is his form supposed to come out of Voldemorts wand if Wormtail kills him!? Another thing I didn't like was that the flow scene to scene was quite choppy or jumpy, and it took a while to realise where the story was at. I as well as others were like: "What the heck!? What part is this?! ....Oh! I see..."

BUT, despite all that, I found the movie enjoyable none the less. It was fun to watch, as it had quite a few hilarious moments. I reccomend seeing it, but only with an open mind. It ruins it if you just compare it to the book.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

Mihoriel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 pm
Noctis_Crucis
^ lol...oh well, a nice X-mas present!

I saw the movie last night too. It wasn't that great. It was too fast-moving. ah, but oh well; at least someone made the movie!

Totally agree. They skipped on alot of parts and the whole order was screwed on how it happened in the book but then again....

I'm a bookworm so I will always choose the book first over the actual movie. I did like it over the other ones because it did do some justice to the book. I didn't like the ending. Not because I knew how it was going to end but because it moved so fast. Felt like the last 20 to 40 minutes of the movie were really, really rushed...

Last but not least. They did do a good job. Best one yet. Liked this one the most, some things I would change but since it is 1:16 in the morning here, don't really know. If anything, Moody's eye.

Besides, heart to Xevec for he took me even though he doesn't like Harry Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:20 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
I have seen the movie and found it quite good, but I was a bit disappointed. It had taken several events and clue out that are important. They took out characters such as: Molly, Percy (important), Bill, Charlie, Winky (important), Dobby (semi important), Ludo (semi important), Narcissa, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan, and much more! They took out scenes such as when they take Harry to the Burrow, Hearing about the lady from the ministry that went missing, The twins betting against Ludo, the Quidditch World Cup Game, The confrontation with Winky, Running into Malfoy in the forest, Maximine denying being part giant, Rita being an animagus, The Sphinx, The blast ended skewrts, Igor and Snape in the Rose Garden, heart Snape in his nightshirt heart crying , Moody implying about Snape's mark, etc. AND the ONE thing that REALLY ticked me off was that they had WORMTAIL kill Cedric! How is his form supposed to come out of Voldemorts wand if Wormtail kills him!? Another thing I didn't like was that the flow scene to scene was quite choppy or jumpy, and it took a while to realise where the story was at. I as well as others were like: "What the heck!? What part is this?! ....Oh! I see..."

BUT, despite all that, I found the movie enjoyable none the less. It was fun to watch, as it had quite a few hilarious moments. I reccomend seeing it, but only with an open mind. It ruins it if you just compare it to the book.

Sorry about the double posting but she got it right especially that last part. Miss LadyNyaruInfinity did a good job of summarizing what was missing and why the movie is a really good view and how to view it. *Glomps*  

Mihoriel

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:01 am
OMG!! I saw it midnight Friday!!!! I do have to say that I ENJOYED the movie even though they did leave alot out but they had to because the movie would have been too long but I personally wouldn't have cared because I love seeing RON and HERMIONE together wink . I can't wait for Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince to come out. But production on Order of the Phoenix won't start untill February sad .

I love ROMIONE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:40 am
I loved it! It was probably the best HP movie so far! And my friend commented that it might be confusing for those who didn't read the book. But, yeah, it's cool! I adore the Durmstrang guys during their entrance! And I just love Krum so much! domokun  

-S h a n i t y-

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:39 pm
elina14
crying crying crying crying
the movie come to my country onlly in 8 december

sad

dangg... dat sucksss... =(  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:45 pm
Kari Seregon
xtc.laoz
hey has anyone seeeenn iiittt??!?! LOLL i already did a few hours ago. i went to da movies with my friend, and her b/f. haha da movies soooo ggooodddd, but da ending sucked a bit too. sad because cedric died, because of voldemort, and harry DIDN'T EVEN defeat voldemort in a duel, all he did was just escape from him because of his parents, and cedric's soul. they didn't even show draco too much! cry crying dats just saadd... O ANDD YEAHHH at da yule ball, hermioness sooooo prreettyyy, but cho chang, people say she's pretty, but she's just ok. anyways, DIS MOVIESS KRAAAZZIEEIRRR DEN DA LAST ONESS!! it's more dangerous, adventurous, action-packed and funnier den da last 3 ones. 3nodding

You've read the book, haven't you? Not meaning to sound rude, but from your tone it seems like you didn't expect what happened at the end. confused

I just came home from the movie... It was bloody brilliant! surprised heart whee

YEA I AGREE  

_ q u a c k k

Shadkim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:31 pm
comfortably_dumb
foxowl
does it live up to the book? I havent seen it yet and I wont until after December 10th

Good question! <3

Well, of course the book is always going to be better.. there's just no way around it.. but I was totally shocked with this movie. I mean.. completely shocked. And this is going to sound so lame, but I was so happy that they did it so well that I almost cried.. but I didn't. sweatdrop

They do cut out a lot in the beginning though. I mean, they do like.. ten chapters in ten minutes.. but it works. They kind of jump a little too fast from the second to the third task, and they have Crouch Sr's death at the wrong time. But it was amazing. Completely amazing. It's my favorite one yet.

Oh, and when Harry came back with Cedric.. I completely lost it. Daniel Radcliffe did Harry's emotions perfecrtly.

I would have lost it... I was almost going to cry.... but then...

Well, check out my sig. It explains it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:59 pm
I've seen it for like the billionth time!!

OMG. I'm the BIGGEST *Romione fan.

* Ron + Hermione = Romione

Romione Heaven

Heres a sample.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

melilazngurl

Darkslilangel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:46 pm
I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm going to c it 2morrow! I can't wai to see it. xd  
The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff