Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
PETS EXPANSION!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want a pets expansion?
  YETH! MORE THAN ANYTHING!
  I'm not really bothered
  No...
View Results

vbtweety13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:35 pm
i personally do not wanna buy unleashed again...just for sims 2... stare no way, no how...plus for all the originally sims expansions they each individually costed about $20 and now you can buy ALL of them in a package deal for about $40!!! it pisses me off evil evil evil ....i dont care if they make a pets game or not i am definetly not buying it... stare ...i want newer expansions that havent been seen before....because if i wanted repeats id just play the original sims...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:38 am
I seriously thinks that Pets is next after Business.

If you have notice the pattern, the expansion packs seems to be made base on aspirations. For Knowledge sims we got University. For Romance sims we got Nightlife. For Fortune sims we got Business. So what's left is Family and Popularity (unless they count in pleasure seeker and grill cheese aspiration, which I'll doubt they will since not all simmers will have Nightlife). So maybe Pets will be a part of family themed expansion?  

SirEmino
Captain

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:40 am
vbtweety13
i personally do not wanna buy unleashed again...just for sims 2... stare no way, no how...plus for all the originally sims expansions they each individually costed about $20 and now you can buy ALL of them in a package deal for about $40!!! it pisses me off evil evil evil ....i dont care if they make a pets game or not i am definetly not buying it... stare ...i want newer expansions that havent been seen before....because if i wanted repeats id just play the original sims...

I dont think Pets will be a main theme. They might includes it in the Family theme expansion tho, as a side bonus. (see my above post!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:53 am
nicole_m_fan
I was just thinking....you know the ULTIMATE pet? Having stables and apples and hay stacks and ect. but the pet would be a horse! You could ride it around and everything. That would be cool.

omg yeah it would be,... eek

we need...horses...and..dogs and cats...and...BIRDS AND MONKEYS!! anything else..
lol imagine u could have chickens and stuff...and...be farmers..and then cook the chicken for dinner eek

poor freddie bird..*strokes imaginary chicken*  

Greenzally

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:59 am
SirEmino
vbtweety13

I dont think Pets will be a main theme. They might includes it in the Family theme expansion tho, as a side bonus. (see my above post!)

Hmm...i dunno. I think that makings pets would be a huge task...so huge.... and for maxis to put so much work into it to just be a side bonus!? hmm..... sweatdrop I think if they were gonna make it at all, it would be a main expansion..just cause of all the work put into it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:15 am
Greenzally
SirEmino
vbtweety13

Hmm...i dunno. I think that makings pets would be a huge task...so huge.... and for maxis to put so much work into it to just be a side bonus!? hmm..... sweatdrop I think if they were gonna make it at all, it would be a main expansion..just cause of all the work put into it

Pets could easily be a side bonus... if it were a farm-like EP  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Thee Lucky Charms

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:12 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:07 pm
Greenzally
If everybody is asking for a pets expansion, why arent EA games satisfying their customers needs?! I want my beloved puppies back..T_T eek mad

I want one too, i miss the animals  

smilylady

[Ramen N00dles]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:27 pm
I would love to have a pets expansion rather than a job one. (Open for Business)

The pets it should have:
Dogs
Cats
Hamsters
Fish
Horses
Guinea Pigs
Mice
Birds

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:02 am
The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack! YAy! [rushes to get new hyper-power PC]. All the power I'm going to need with all these exp. packs and games/ crying mrgreen i don't whether to be happy or sad.  

Kedarci

de.Lici.ous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:13 pm
i_love_it
Actually the most recent one is the Holiday Party Pack.

And unfortunately stores in my area don't know what that is stare They only have the one with the Sims 2 built in it, not for people who already have the Sims 2

Edit: Surely the next one they'll make after the Business one will be one that has pets in it.

I thought you could download that pack?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:47 pm
Lici.Rocker
i_love_it

And unfortunately stores in my area don't know what that is stare They only have the one with the Sims 2 built in it, not for people who already have the Sims 2

Edit: Surely the next one they'll make after the Business one will be one that has pets in it.

You have to unless you never had the Sims 2 and then you can get the bundle.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

de.Lici.ous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:12 pm
Iris Lise
Lici.Rocker
i_love_it

You have to unless you never had the Sims 2 and then you can get the bundle.

Yeah I thought so... I wonder why she was talking about buying it then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:41 am
pets would be wonderful eve if they were fish!

I mean whaqts so hard about recreating the old expansion packs from sims 1  

senshiminako

Rainbow Testosterone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:44 pm
its defintely gonna be packaged with another expansion, cause that would be a totaly waste of a cd, and it would be just a rehash of their last one,  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff