Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever felt emotionally attached to your sims? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nbkczxig

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:14 pm
yea....so sad when my sims die....unless I made them die.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:29 pm
MitosisK622
yea....so sad when my sims die....unless I made them die.

I'm even sad if I make em die =(
lol  

Greenzally

Thremma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:33 am
Yes. I've actually never had anyone die yet; I keep giving them elixer. Need to get over that, as I actually want a ghost and am curious about the grim reaper. But I'd miss them. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:59 am
Of course! I mean you take care of their needs. Give them what they want. its impossible not to get attached. (except for that one drowning incident redface ) You invest a lot in your sims.

Esp,. in the sims two when you watch them grow. I was so upset when somthing happened to one of my sims file. I remember looking through his memories (he was in univ). He remembered when he was taught to walk and speak, and when he younger brother/or was it a sister was born. Whatever. What was i talking about again? neutral  

Kedarci

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Oh yeah, I get so attached to my Sims. I can't stand them dying unless its something that I've brought about. You're right, it's because we make them and feed them and grow them up and breed them. Also because we look after their needs and things like that. But I'm definitely more attached to the Sims that I have made, as opposed to the Sims that Maxis made.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:17 pm
My very first sim on the sims2 Died a while ago. She had great grand children. When she died of old age I almost cried. I know its lame but, it was a sad moment, lol.  

H O B I S C U I T

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:07 am
Yes ma'am. Right now i have a great character, his name is Elliot Leroy and he is so cute 4laugh Now he has a wife and twin babies.. My absolutely favourite family... i'll cry when i die xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:19 pm
yeah i was playing for like a really long time... prolly like 60 sim weeks had gone by.. i was home from school sick so i was playing from 7 in the morning to 11 at night. and then we had a power outage and i started screaming because i never saved it... i was pissed... i get attatched to things to easlily... even sticks i play with when im bored lol....  

billsabob

kara_neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:38 pm
billsabob
yeah i was playing for like a really long time... prolly like 60 sim weeks had gone by.. i was home from school sick so i was playing from 7 in the morning to 11 at night. and then we had a power outage and i started screaming because i never saved it... i was pissed... i get attatched to things to easlily... even sticks i play with when im bored lol....

lol
that's why i save my game about every 2 hours whilst playing ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:48 pm
CrazyGurl99
My very first sim on the sims2 Died a while ago. She had great grand children. When she died of old age I almost cried. I know its lame but, it was a sad moment, lol.

i make sure not to let my guy (Jason) die, i had to let my cow plant eats most of my neighbours, and i made it eat my brother...ill do anything for my man.  

MaTtHeW240

MaTtHeW240

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:55 pm
my first guy died because i was new to the game (when it had first come out, i didnt play the sims 1) soo bad...i made him agen, but he was never the same. the third 1 though i got attched to when he had gotten full creative skill and i made him paint a picture of me (as in me, not the sim but the real me) then i didnt no how to move him to another house, i was still lerning the game. Now i got a mad sim, hes sooooo cool!

can some1 tell me how to put a picture into this??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:43 pm
yeah- i'm going to be all depressed once Tank is gone... yeah- i know- Tank Grunt... he's my favorite sim in the game ((ok- i changed him... alot since i got the game- i even have before and after- the after is a screenshot so to prevent me being banned- i have to link it))

Zwiebelsaft!

Artisis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:03 pm
miname_sohma
I did... when I accidently deleted a family of Sims that were my favorite... my 5th generation of Sims were GOooone -_-. But i'm okay now ^.^

I did the same thing! crying I was so pissed at myself for not backing it up!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:06 pm
MaTtHeW240
my first guy died because i was new to the game (when it had first come out, i didnt play the sims 1) soo bad...i made him agen, but he was never the same. the third 1 though i got attched to when he had gotten full creative skill and i made him paint a picture of me (as in me, not the sim but the real me) then i didnt no how to move him to another house, i was still lerning the game. Now i got a mad sim, hes sooooo cool!

can some1 tell me how to put a picture into this??

Ever heard of HTML? use the code  

Artisis

RenoValentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:13 pm
Yeah, I had a gay couple that I got so attached to, but they kept glitching out I had to scrap them and start over. I was rather upset about that.

Reno  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces