Free stuffz (Closed temporarily) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm
F a w k s i
I really didn't want your Superior Form. But I'm questing for Blue, Green, Red, and White inks.
If you're wanting to get a body dye I'll just buy it for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 pm
Null Chamber
One of the new Nartian Stars
Haaaaa Mule accounts don't get anything razz

>.< All that stuff is so expensive

Asking for stuff over 1mil...is ridiculous.  

Isaol

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Thanks for the gift, foo! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Yea, thanks for the items but...

Isaol
F a w k s i
I really didn't want your Superior Form. But I'm questing for Blue, Green, Red, and White inks.

>_>
where's my body dye ho?! cool

And fawksi, I think I may have some extra dyes you can have....  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Uh, I'd like... donashuns?
rofl
Naw, I don't need anything man :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm
Psycho Lee
Yea, thanks for the items but...

Isaol
F a w k s i

>_>
where's my body dye ho?! cool

And fawksi, I think I may have some extra dyes you can have....

Any of those four are greatly appreciated. And the reason I didn't ask for the body dye Isaol, is I'm questing the white body dye, which is 1.2mil. When I get it I'm selling it.  

F a w k s i

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm
Isaol
Null Chamber

I don't consider this a mule account since I spend as much if not more time on it as my original account as of late. Besides, I share all my items between my accounts to begin with. Not sure why it would matter if this was a mule or not though since it wasn't like I was trying to double dip by asking on a mule and my main to get two items out of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Null Chamber
Isaol
Null Chamber

I don't consider this a mule account since I spend as much if not more time on it as my original account as of late. Besides, I share all my items between my accounts to begin with. Not sure why it would matter if this was a mule or not though since it wasn't like I was trying to double dip by asking on a mule and my main to get two items out of you.

whee You already got one The nartian star snbasdn thingy Asking for something you have is..just not right to me, however, the reason I gave Miss Shak two of the same item she already had was because she wanted to use wear all the things it offered.

Idk....  

Isaol

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Isaol

whee You already got one The nartian star snbasdn thingy Asking for something you have is..just not right to me, however, the reason I gave Miss Shak two of the same item she already had was because she wanted to use wear all the things it offered.

Idk....
I don't have a nartian star- This is the star I'm talking about. It just came out in the rig in different colors which is why I want it because I love the black and white versions - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/40590/

The one my avi is wearing is an old item from the evo item nartian rock- http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/34345

That is the original star but it is only in yellow. I don't only have that item for the star either since I often use other poses of it. I wouldn't have asked for an item I already had. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Null Chamber
Isaol

Idk....
I don't have a nartian star- This is the star I'm talking about. It just came out in the rig in different colors which is why I want it because I love the black and white versions - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/40590/

The one my avi is wearing is an old item from the evo item nartian rock- http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/34345

That is the original star but it is only in yellow. I don't only have that item for the star either since I often use other poses of it. I wouldn't have asked for an item I already had. sweatdrop

But the scone...lol Im at starbucks and this worker was talking about scones and I typed it lol. Im not even going to erase it. Oh but, I don't think your Null avatar can have two stars visible at the same time since they're in the same spot. So is it for your other avatar? If so just type in the name so i can copy and paste it into the name slot on the gift thing.  

Isaol

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Whatever works for a manic white wolf or a raving Hyena  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 pm
WeissVicious

I don't know what that means, speak foo speak! Speak like you never speaked before! Lol  

Isaol

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Isaol
WeissVicious

I don't know what that means, speak foo speak! Speak like you never speaked before! Lol

I cant think right, got back from work and had a smoke. clouded in the head as of now =_= work early tomorrow and gotta call someone at my College. gehhh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Isaol

But the scone...lol Im at starbucks and this worker was talking about scones and I typed it lol. Im not even going to erase it. Oh but, I don't think your Null avatar can have two stars visible at the same time since they're in the same spot. So is it for your other avatar? If so just type in the name so i can copy and paste it into the name slot on the gift thing.
I was planning on sharing the item between this account and my main depending on which one's outfit called for it most. I prefer the new white star over the yellow so if I equip it on this account I would use the evo item for a different pose where I can have background stars.

My main however is Krissim Klaw  

Null Chamber

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:34 pm
WeissVicious
Isaol
WeissVicious

I cant think right, got back from work and had a smoke. clouded in the head as of now =_= work early tomorrow and gotta call someone at my College. gehhh

Your new avatar looks cool.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces