Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Amelia looked at the girl that sat down at her table, she seemed nice enough, and decided to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Amelia...Some club, huh?" She asked, looking around. She was sure others who were invited might be there, but she didn't know who they might be. "It's not usually what I do...going to clubs aren't my thing. I'm just here because I was invited to stay at the Harding Manor, and I'll be picked up here." she explained.

((it just opened!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Aaron pulled out the letter he had recieved and read it thuroughly a few times in the cab. Are they serious? A dance club? Not exactly my style, but better than prision, nonetheless. He thought, reading the instructions once more. It really didn't occur to him how real it was, until the cab stopped, he paid, and he was left staring the doors down. It's go into that club, or a violation of my deal with the police. He said to himself, practically talking himself into it. He opened the doors, and strode inside, on edge, but appearing to be very calm, but defensive. He walked along the outskirts of the dance floor, headed for a bunch of tables. A few girls sat there, and they seemed to be just as uncomfortable as he was feeling on the inside. Unknowingly he stood just by the table of Jade and Amelia. However, when Amelia mentioned the Manor, his attention was sparked. So these were the kind of girls that would be there. Greatttt.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Jade smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah? Me too." She popped her knuckles nervously and looked at the guy standing next to their table. She kept silent as guys walked up, as if asking her to dance, she just shook her head at them and they walked away. "I'm ready to leave..." She mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image

Amelia shrugged, knowing full well that they wouldn't be taken to the manor til the limo arrived for them, and that wasn't til two in the morning. They had quite a few hours left to go. "Well, unfortunately, we won't leave til two. Great, just stuck here watching those who are old enough get drunk out of their mind..." She said sarcastically, she too noticed the guy standing by their table, but didn't say a word to him, for she was quite shy when it came to meeting new people, especially if she was the first to talk..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 pm
Aaron scanned the crowd, hoping to find some way toget out, but knowing that if he ever wanted to get out of that place for good, he had to stick it out. He turned towards the two girls at the table, his face blank and calm. "I'm terribly sorry, but I heard you mention the Harding Manor. That's where I'm headed as well." He said, his voice smooth and rather deep. "I'm Aaron Mitchell." He introduced, extending a well-muscled arm and hand towards them. He never had lost the shape he had been in during his fighting days.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Club, eh?" He flashed the cab driver a cocky smile. "Not bad, not bad at all. Time to get some partying done before the night grows old, eh?" The taxi driver chuckled and shook his head at the bold young man in his car. Paying the cab driver out of his own pocket, Brion patted the man on his shoulder and offered his hand. "Keep the change. Thanks for the ride, my friend." As the driver smiled and shook, Brion exited the cab smoothly, and gazed around the club door. Seeing some cute girls walk in, he flashed them a smile and opened the door for them. "Ladies, if you please?" Making a mock bow, he followed them in, the loud music and flashing lights greeting his senses. No reason not to have fun, he thought, making his way to the center of the dance floor where a mass of bodies pulsed in time with the music. As cute girls noticed him and gathered a bit closer, he winked roguishly. "Come on ladies, don't be shy, cause it's your turn to have fun tonight, eh?" Soon losing himself to the music, Brion danced as he felt bodies pressed against his, and sweaty skin exposed in the club. This is the life, he thought happily.

Nightmare of Lagrange

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm
Jade took his hand and smiled. "I'm Jade, nice to meet you." She looked at the new arrival and then to the dance floor, kicjGng herself mentally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

Amelia smiled at the guy that approached them, taking his outreached arm to shake. She couldn't help but notice how toned he was, but she shrugged it off. "Amelia Delaney, you're going to Harding Manor as well. I wonder why we were all invited.." She mused. She was getting rather thirsty, but didn't want to make her way through the masses just yet, so she sat, pulling out her ipod and playing a game of solitaire. She easily avoided the bowl of peanuts on their table, for who knew how long they had been sitting there, or who had touched them.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 pm
Aaron half-bowed to the two, and his hands retreated to his sides. His eyes strayed to the dance floor, where he spotted the new arrival, dancing the night away. Greatt, if he's anything like the rest of them.. he said, mentally kicking himself for even accepting the invitation. It's better than prision. "I wonder..." He mused back, furrowing his eyebrows, as he heard Amelia speak. "Say, I was planning on going to grab something to drink. Would you two like anything?" He asked, attempting to be polite. Even though he was a fighter, he was probably more polite than most people his age.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid had received her message while studying her advanced child development book via email on her cellphone. With a sigh she'd gotten dressed in something nice, it was pretty without being trashy, her make up was simple and natural looking, and her red hair was half pinned back and waved. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself before leaving, a light brown off the shoulder cashmere top and black pants, two inch matching black patent leather heels. She said good bye to her father and got into the taxi that was waiting for, since using her own car would be pointless since they were being picked up after the club. Brighid gave him directions to the dance club and then fell back in her seat, resigned to the night's fate. "This feels bizarre", She murmured to herself. She never went out and partied, even when others of her age were.

She got out and made her way inside, walking around looking for any sign of an envoy from Harding Manor. It was then she heard a small group of people around her age talking over the music about their intended destination. Brighid walked up to them, "I don't mean to interrupt anything..but you guys are going to Harding Manor too?", She asked. Brighid felt her phone buzz and checked it quickly, a good bye message from her father. She smiled and put it away so she could turn her attention back to everyone who was there. "My name is Brighid McKenna, nice to meet you guys..", She said.

User Image

MagieRose

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm
Katie wore a cute, strapless, black cocktail dress. Her father, actually, had suggested it. The heels on her feet were stilettos, black in color, and she had had enough practice in them to understand how to run, even, if needed. She hadn't exactly approved of going, but her father urged her... He said she would have fun, and to leave her ol dad alone for a bit". She sighed...

Stepping into the club, she could hear the music bumping and in that instant, her body swayed gently to the beat, feeling the bass take over her soul. It was an amazing feeling and she couldn't help but dance. For a moment, she lost her inhibitions, her good girl attitude, and let herself go.

But that moment was soon over and she felt warm. She stepped off, going to the bar. "I'll take a water please," she said. Was she made for this, really? Her father wanted her to have fun... And although the music and the dancing for a whole of a minute felt great... She wanted to be home, watching movies with her dad. They always did movie nights, with kettle korn... She sighed once more. Maybe this would be good for her... At least, she hoped.

Ryan pulled his aviators down, shielding his blue eyes. "Hmph," was all he said as he casually walked into the club. His attire was simple. A white button up shirt with the sleeves folded and puled up. Black slacks covered his bottoms, and it lead down to his black converse shoes. Around his neck was a loosely done, black tie with a single red stripe running in a diagonal circle around the mid part. And his hair, although seemingly styled, was spiked up a little, and was, honestly, not messed with, even after waking from his slumber.

The moment he got inside, he headed to the bar, wanting to get a drink. This could very possibly be difficult for him. He wasn't much of a social person, and actually cared more for family time... Minus his father. "Jack and coke please," he ordered casually, reaching in his pocket and fishing out a pack of smokes. Marlboro reds. Placing one between his lips, he lit it, puffing gently. The drink came, and he reached over, taking a sip. The lady already knew, possibly educated guess, that he wanted two shots. And Ryan knew the difference.

Setting the drink down, he scanned the room, enjoying people watching and the music.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm
Janae nodded to Aaron, smiling. "I'll have a raspberry Smirnoff wine cooler." She always loved those.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image

Amelia shrugged as she looked up. "I was going to wait, but, I'll go with you." She offered, standing up. She looked at the girl who introduced herself as Brighid. "Hi, I'm Amelia." She told her with a smile. "And, yes, we are going to Harding Manor. Kind of strange, if you ask me, but a free vacation, who can arugue with that?" She asked with a small laugh. Amelia turned of her ipod after saving the game and stuffed it back into her pocket. She hadn't bothered to even pull out the headphones that were previously attached, for she knew she wouldn't be able to listen to her music with the loudspeakers going. She pulled up her pink and black halter that matched her black dress shorts. Her best friend had insisted that she wear it, and with her making sure she looked awesome, she couldn't refuse, for she didn't want to make her feel bad, even if it made her uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid smiled and shrugged, "Not me, my father almost forced me to go..said all I did was study and worked and he didn't want a hermit crab for a daughter", She said. Her dad had meant it jokingly, but he really did want Brighid to go out and experience the world instead of wasting all her time being a home body. "If you feel like dancing, I'll go to..I just want to get something to drink first", She said. It however was not going to be an alcoholic drink. The strongest beverage she'd ever had was wine and it was only a couple glasses at a somebodies wedding. "We're gonna be stuck here til two we might as well try to have some fun..", Brighid added.

User Image

MagieRose

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 pm
Jade got up and went to the bar, ordering her drink. It barely had any alcohol. She noticed a guy drinking and smoking. She kept quiet and took a seat next to him, sipping her drink.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff